Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:17:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689298
  • Total Topics: 118270
  • Online Today: 605
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Grandville Miniatures coming soon  (Read 5651 times)

Offline Blackwolf

• Potato Cup 3 winner
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: Grandville Miniatures coming soon
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 11:29:05 PM »
Thanks Karl for the heads up ;) ,excellent service!
May the Wolf  Walk With You
http://greywolf1066.blogspot.com.au/

Painting Clubs Joined: APC,MPC, PPC,PAPC,LPC.

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »
Those are every nice figures.

How many more are you planning to make?  And when?  Will they mostly be pistol, knife, club armed?  any plans for unarmed figures?  Anything heavier than longarms planned?

Since I do unit based buys as much as possible I would want a squad at the very minimum and a platoon at the most likely top end.

Since I don't know this author or the books involved I would want enough to produce a "Flying Squad" type unit at the least for my own games.  And there is the matter of appropriate foes (initially they could face off versus Victorian Humans or Venusians but if "Side A" has them then some dastardly fellow will discover how to recreate/produce their equivalents for "Side B" rather quickly.

Waiting for information/answers.

Gracias,

Glenn

Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 04:50:49 PM »
Those are every nice figures.

How many more are you planning to make?  And when?  Will they mostly be pistol, knife, club armed?  any plans for unarmed figures?  Anything heavier than longarms planned?

Since I do unit based buys as much as possible I would want a squad at the very minimum and a platoon at the most likely top end.

Since I don't know this author or the books involved I would want enough to produce a "Flying Squad" type unit at the least for my own games.  And there is the matter of appropriate foes (initially they could face off versus Victorian Humans or Venusians but if "Side A" has them then some dastardly fellow will discover how to recreate/produce their equivalents for "Side B" rather quickly.

Waiting for information/answers.

Gracias,

Glenn

Glenn

We are stocking these for Ocelot Games. They have the licence to produce the figures from the Bryan Talbot books. But this is the owners first venture into miniature production, so I imagine they will build the range slowly.

If they sell well then a couple more of the main characters have been discussed. After that maybe some minion/troops. We'll keep you posted though.
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline Fates Fickle Finger

• Scientist
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 09:38:41 PM »
Very nice :-* dont know how i missed this! Now if only someone would do some luther Arkwright characters ;)

FFF