Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:26:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Black Cat Bases At Salute lots of new mini's and pirate game  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
    • http://www.blackcatbases.com
Black Cat Bases At Salute lots of new mini's and pirate game
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »
Hi,

We will be attending Salute on stand TX05. Due to circumstances beyond our control we have been a bit quite on new releases for a while now and therefore have alot of new figures which will be available at Salute, we will then get them on to the website over the next month as quickly as we can and of course release them here on Lead Adventurer!

We have lots of new pirates and also a new Gothic horror range which I will post on the appropriate board!

We will also have a pirate participation game with us on table GX04 which is next to our stand so if you have always wanted to be a swashbuckler, or a bar fighter or a zombie then come along and play some silly pirate related games. TSS have kindly provided the terrain boards for this game.

As some of you may have noticed from our website we have recently taken on the Little Green Man range of scenery to produce under licience, this will be available at Salute. The rest of this range will be on the website as soon as possible after Salute with ranges from 6mm-54mm scales available. Here are a few examples from the range.:

Little Green Man

There are lots of boats to use with pirates and also barrels and crates etc for the dockside!

We hope to see you at Salute! :)

Online Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 08:24:38 AM »
Looking forward to seeing all the new goodies and your Gothic Horror range intrigues me. :)
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »
Those are some cool looking buildings. Good luck at Salute!

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 10:19:32 PM »
Thanks Guys! Will get some pictures of the new pirate (loads of those!) on here as soon as I can after Salute!

Jo:)

Offline VonAkers

• Scientist
IS YOUR WEB SITE FUNCTIONING??
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 02:07:05 PM »
Hi Black Cat
Love your figures,...loath the website .
I have tried to order on 5 ,five, separate occassions to no avail??
Used every combination changed email addresses ,nothing zilch nada.
No responces from your email either ??
Can you help or should I just order from the manufacturer that shall not be named ...lol
Regards Gavin

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2008, 05:22:59 PM »
Hi,

Oh dear! Yes to my knowledge our website is working fine, or at least I have had multiple orders all week! I didn't get an email from you or I would have replied so obviously there is some problem.... you are not by chance either a hotmail or AOL user are you? We have had problems with these accounts before, it seems to depend on how the individual user has their settings. Please email me direct  jo at (@) blackcatbases dot (.) com and I will see what I can do to help. In the worst senario you can of course just tell me what you would like and I will invoice you, in the best I will sort out the problem with your customer account and you will be able to order from the website!

If you do not get a reply within 48h max then please try again or message me via this site, but hopefully the direct emil should get through with no problem.
Thanks for your interest, and your patience!

Jo:)

Offline VonAkers

• Scientist
FINE SERVICE INDEED
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 03:54:15 AM »
Hi Black cat
Thanks for the immediate response,im impressed,I am sure we can sort this glitch out.
Also thank you for the kind offer about postage ,however that is not necessary I will pay whatever is normal. After all you are trying to make a living as well ,and we should appreciate your efforts and pay as asked.
It is however a nice gesture ,Thankyou .
Some other no hoper Vendors who shall remain name less ..(for now anyway)should take note.
Regards Gavin