Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:11:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: [Renegade Miniatures and blood moon] Where are the orcs and fimirs now?  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Sybou

• Bookworm
    • Sybou's lair ...
Hello everyone,

I was willing to get my grip on the orcs with spear regiment lately from renegade miniatures. But I realised like last year that they weren't anymore available at the renegade store.

Do, any of you have any hint on where they could be now? Do someone else is selling them now?

A little update for those who still didn't know but ral partha europe is now selling new heartbreakers miniatures ... orcs, goblins and dwarves, and among these orcs, 2 with spears :)

EDIT: In fact I have the same questions for the bog raiders from blood moon miniatures, where are they? Are they gone forever?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:45:32 AM by Sybou »
Here you can see my stuffs!!!

http://sybouslair.blogspot.co.uk

Offline Mister Rab

• Mastermind
  • in plumbum veritas
    • Rab's Geekly Digest
The orcs are due to be rereleased as part of the Goblinaid thing. I've been after them for quite a while...

Offline The Dozing Dragon

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • The Little Soldier Company
There was a pic posted of the unreleased stuff recently, possibly on Frothers but I can't find it....... :-[ Some of the nicest Orcs going imho. Between those and the Foundry Landsknecht types (also Kev's sculpts) I don't think we need any others  :)

Offline area23

• Mastermind
    • area23
Twas on the Goblinaid page on Facebook:
[25 march]
On another very postive note, the guys over at Renegade got into contact with Kev and told him they are going to start producing some of the new orcs done by him and are very generously offering him 50%!!! of the sales! And on top of that they are going to auction off some painted fantasy stuff to boot to raise even more funds! Hats off to you guys! :D

Kev is over the moon as he really wanted to see the orcs released! Believe my word on it that Kev is quite overwhelmed and humbled by the support of everyone and is feeling so much better because of it!

If you don't believe in lead, you're already dead.
+++AREA23 BLOG+++

Offline Drunkendwarf

• Mad Scientist
This are the unreleased Renegade orcs by Kev Adams:

This are the Renegade orcs which where on their website untill a few months ago; also from Kev Adams (so these where the ones for sale):

(I found this picture via google: the free sample Orc was a promotion from 2004.........)

DJ

« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 06:06:12 PM by Drunkendwarf »

Offline Sybou

• Bookworm
    • Sybou's lair ...
These are very good news. The orcs will be re release and we will have new ones. This is sweet.

Any news of Bloodmoon miniatures and his bog raiders??

Offline axiom

• Mastermind
    • My blog: Magpie and old lead
I've got some of the bog raiders somewhere going spare. Want me to dig them out for ££/trade?

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
I'd also be interested in news about bloodmoon, its well past summer 2012. The bog raiders are v cool

Offline aiteal

• Librarian
Bloodmoon minis have a FB page with some updates
https://www.facebook.com/bloodmoon.miniatures?fref=ts

Blood Moon's First Releases April 2013:

Re releasing:
Bog Raiders
Arachnid Warriors
Serpent Men
Optic flyer (in resin)

New Releases:
GaryCon Purple worm diorama (resin)

Civil War Relapse initial game pieces:
Abe Lincoln
Union Soldier with steam arm
Union Sniper

A later response to a question posted on his wall about when the web shop will be open states
Hopefully by April, there's a lot to do in the back end still wit the caster. We are getting close!

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
That's good news. Although I always found the arachnids looked a bit funny. I'll be getting some bog raiders as soon as they open I think.

Offline Drunkendwarf

• Mad Scientist
Renegade's Orc are back!

http://www.renegademiniatures.com/orcs.htm

http://www.renegademiniatures.com/

DJ

edit: from their newsletter:
On another note:

In support for 'Goblin Aid' - All of our painted Orcs shall soon be listed and placed up onto eBay.

We have also re-released our Orcs by Kevin Adams and plan to add a couple more packs next month. So be sure to check our website soon for updates and other goings on.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:08:03 PM by Drunkendwarf »

Offline Gibby

• Scatterbrained Genius
Woohoooo!  :D

Offline Mister Rab

• Mastermind
  • in plumbum veritas
    • Rab's Geekly Digest
Quote from: RenegadeMiniatures
...and plan to add a couple more packs next month...

Excellent! I'm guessing they'll be the figures in the photo of the greens earlier in this thread. I do hope so  8)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
I had a check of bloodmoon miniatures like I do every now and again, usually expecting the standard not currently trading sign until... They have a new webstore... to then be disappointed by there being absolutely no miniatures available through it. Still that may mean some new minis will be available soon.  :)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Actually they should have new stock in soon!