Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Adventure Report- Made With Minis Comics presents "Lords of Timlin #2"  (Read 2900 times)

Offline Jevenkah

• Mad Scientist
  • Orcs will rule the world, if we're not careful
    • Sword and Sorcery RPG
Hello LAFfers! My husband Teshub and I bring to you tonight the second installment in our 3-part series, "Lords of Timlin." This is a report of one rocking good time of a game night adventure. The role-play was fun, everyone was on their toes, and it begged to be put together into a graphic story.

If you'd like to read issue #1 first, click here real quick before you spoil anything for yourself:
http://swordandsorcery99.wordpress.com/comics/lords-of-timlin/

Here are the first two pages. For the entire issue (and bigger pictures) come to the blog at:
http://swordandsorcery99.wordpress.com/comics/lords-of-timlin-2/

Dim the lights, please.

To be concluded next month in "Lords of Timlin#3"!

Offline Damien

• Mad Scientist
You guys have so many cool toys, everything looks great. Love the comic too; 'where is that noise coming from?'

Damien

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
COOL STUFF! I love the comic book presentation...a great way to include your miniatures within an Epic Tale & vice versa. I will look forward to Wynston's continuing adventures!
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline Jevenkah

• Mad Scientist
    • Sword and Sorcery RPG
You guys have so many cool toys, everything looks great. Love the comic too; 'where is that noise coming from?'

Thank you! The best part about the toys is getting to play with them! Glad you like the comic too.

COOL STUFF! I love the comic book presentation...a great way to include your miniatures within an Epic Tale & vice versa. I will look forward to Wynston's continuing adventures!

Thanks! The players don't know it yet, but after I post the entire issue on the blog we're going to get the comic bound and printed professionally for them. Teshub and I want them to have something they can show both gamers and family members who have wondered what the heck they've been doing all these years.

Jev

Offline shadowking1957

• Mastermind
    • Shadowkings
Fantastic all of it. lovley minis settings and story.... a work of art

Offline magokiron

• Mastermind
Really cool!

Beautiful minis, pretty scenery, a vey interesting story and a FUN game. What else can a wargamer ask for?

Thanks for sharing.
I know you're too old to play with toy soldiers. So give them to me... NOW!

Offline OLeary

• Scientist
  • Bhí mé ag ól uisce beatha
    • Black Swan Painting
This is what it's all about. This hobby allows us to have more fun than 99.0% of the population of boring non-gaming people. Fabulous work  :-* :-*

Offline Garanhir

• Scientist
Brilliant work as ever.  I'm not even a fan of comics but I'm loving these.
A life without festivity is a long road without an inn.
-Democritus

Offline Little Odo

• Mastermind
    • Little Odo's Grand Days Out
Thanks Jevenkah - I'm now straight off to the blog to read the rest of the tale  :)
Little Odo's Grand Days Out
http://littleodo.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Teshub

• Librarian
  • Thereupon I marched against Skara and destroyed it
    • Sword and Sorcery RPG
This is what it's all about. This hobby allows us to have more fun than 99.0% of the population of boring non-gaming people. Fabulous work  :-* :-*

I couldn't agree more Anne  :D

My wife and I just had a great weekend building a wargaming table together!   :-*
Check it out on the blog.
\"what slaughters of the people there were, what famine and what thirst oppressed the wretched earth.\" -History of the Franks

http://swordandsorceryrpg.com/

Offline Jevenkah

• Mad Scientist
    • Sword and Sorcery RPG
Fantastic all of it. lovley minis settings and story.... a work of art

Thank you very much. I find it very rewarding when it all clicks together.

Really cool!

Beautiful minis, pretty scenery, a vey interesting story and a FUN game. What else can a wargamer ask for?

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks a bunch! I'm so glad you enjoy our adventures so much. I'm quite grateful I get to play this way. I might be a bit spoiled too, having married the GM.  ;)

Thanks Jevenkah - I'm now straight off to the blog to read the rest of the tale  :)

Thanks back at you for suggesting a blog to begin with.  :D When I started the blog, I just thought it would be a great place to keep the comic together. Then it exploded.

Thank you! The hobby community is awesome. I get so much inspiration here, and from what folks are willing to share on blogs and such. It's fun putting the finishing touches on something and thinking "The folks on the LAF are gonna love this!".

Brilliant work as ever.  I'm not even a fan of comics but I'm loving these.

Thanks, that's a compliment indeed!

Teshub is pushing me for an early release date of the conclusion of "Lords of Timlin", so stay tuned!

Jevenkah

Offline Blaythen

• Lurker
Hello LAFfers! My husband Teshub and I bring to you tonight the second installment in our 3-part series, "Lords of Timlin." This is a report of one rocking good time of a game night adventure. The role-play was fun, everyone was on their toes, and it begged to be put together into a graphic story.

If you'd like to read issue #1 first, click here real quick before you spoil anything for yourself:
http://swordandsorcery99.wordpress.com/comics/lords-of-timlin/

Here are the first two pages. For the entire issue (and bigger pictures) come to the blog at:
http://swordandsorcery99.wordpress.com/comics/lords-of-timlin-2/

Dim the lights, please.

To be concluded next month in "Lords of Timlin#3"!

Offline Blaythen

• Lurker
Love this guys!!! Can't wait to show you the new toys I cast for you!!! I think this is going to open a whole new world to us!!!!!