Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 09:07:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Incursion heading for a re-release!  (Read 24223 times)

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
Re: Incursion heading for a re-release!
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2013, 05:53:16 PM »
Sorry I wasn't being clear. I've known Jim and Wendy & Andy for quite while now so aware of the directions that differ etc.... what I was asking was where is the relationship between grindhouse and Westwind currently? A parting of the ways I have to assume or are they collaborating at a ll
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline robertsjf

• Librarian
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2013, 08:35:45 PM »
We still collaborate quite a bit. One of our stretch goals will be new drop armor. They still make our metal minis. We are dedicated to getting SoTRII out once we're done with our Incursion rerelease and they have EoTD all sculpted and shipped. Incursion has always been a mainly Grindhouse project but has fed back to SoTR as much as it has borrowed. At least I like to think so.

Offline rwwin

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2013, 04:39:36 AM »

Offline elysium64

• Potatoe Cup Holder 2010
  • Mastermind
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »
Pledged as a Metalhead....

Offline Bubbles

• Scientist
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2013, 02:05:52 PM »
How long do you think it will take to get the Mini's seperately. I'm thinking of Pledging but I'm a bit strapped for cash when I probably won't be using most of the Germans, Brits etc.

Offline FATROC

• Scientist
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2013, 04:33:33 PM »
Can't wait for pay day!  ;D

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2013, 09:55:09 AM »
I am missig the pledge levels for old hands so they can just get the new stuff.   o_o
Which one is it?  ???

cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - http://www.adpublishing.de

Offline cheetor

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Defixum manendum est.
    • sho3box
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2013, 10:08:01 AM »
I am missig the pledge levels for old hands so they can just get the new stuff.   o_o
Which one is it?  ???

I was confused by that too.

An update went out last night that makes it a little clearer.  Sort of.

Good evening and welcome to update #1.

Looks like we are off to a really incredible start! I don't think any of us at Grindhouse knew what to expect. I have to say however that we are very very pleased :-D. Thank you all so very much for your belief in us. You'll forgive us for setting such a high initial funding goal. Anything less is just farcical for a project of this magnitude. We're closing in on it pretty fast, though! Let's hit it and get along down the road to unlock some stretches...

The rest of this message is directed primarily at our OG fans though I think it might give all of you new folks a little insight into our culture at the Grindhouse.

Your engagement with us over the last 24 hours has been critical. Incursion is different than many of the other game Kickstarters out there in that it serves a fairly broad range of interests: From hardcore mechanics junkies who could care less about what it looks like to serious connoisseurs of high-quality miniatures and graphic design and everything in between. Our previous releases over the years catered to each of you almost individually with the separate metal miniatures, free print and play, etc. We had some awesome discussions today about this. Thanks in particular to Brandon Massengill and Jim Slade for leading the charge and helping us hammer through some difficult problems. To better serve you guys, we're adding some new options to get as close to a Chinese menu as possible and still retain our sanity (and financial well-being) here at the Grindhouse. We are still taking survey info on the desire for die-cut cardboard standups for SNAFU so weigh in. It's a pretty big ticket item so we need a big number of folks to indicate interest. New options are as follows. These will take effect tomorrow. Need more time to create graphics.

2 new pledge levels

SNAFU- includes SNAFU, Exclusive Gretel figure (plastic), and applicable freebies/upgrades (per Double Feature), shipped to your door in the USA.

$60 +$30 shippingoutside USA

OG in Plastic-just like Metalhead, but in plastic.

$65 + $30 shipping outside USA

Buckets of Blood allows switch of Exclusives to metal if you want that for some reason. Can't change the language of the pledge level but this is official.

New add-ons:

SNAFU $60. Add $30 for shipping outside USA

APE Set- Ape set from Incursion in plastic. No cards. $25

Incursion core figures- Ape set plus Gretel, Ilsa, Hans, 2x Bomberzombie, Blitzhund in plastic. No cards. $40

SNAFU core figures- MI-13 set including Gracie, Panzeraffe, Drohne, Bazooka APE in plastic. No cards $40

We'll draw and announce the winner of the Facebook competition tomorrow so stay tuned! I gotta go get a good solid night's sleep now after days of sleepless preparation so I'll catch you cats in the morning :-) Unfortunately, I have an actual job I have to go to. Thanks again from John and me for a fantastic day!

Im looking for the plastic figures for the base game plus SNAFU, plus as many of the characters as I can feasibly get.  I am still unclear if there is a pledge level that will suit me.

Offline robertsjf

• Librarian
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2013, 01:29:43 PM »
Which one is it?  ???

Metalhead

Offline CptJake

• Mastermind
  • Hooah!
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2013, 01:57:52 PM »
Metalhead

Or the new plastic version.
Every time a bad person dies, a Paratrooper gets his wings.

Offline robertsjf

• Librarian
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2013, 06:06:13 PM »
It's official

New pledge levels and add-ons in response to your requests!

2 new pledge levels

SNAFU- includes SNAFU, Exclusive Gretel figure (plastic), and applicable freebies/upgrades (per Double Feature), shipped to your door in the USA.

$60 +$30 shippingoutside USA

OG in Plastic-just like Metalhead, but in plastic.

$65 + $30 shipping outside USA

Buckets of Blood allows switch of Exclusives to metal if you want that for some reason. Can't change the language of the pledge level but this is official.

New add-ons:

SNAFU $60. Add $30 for shipping outside USA

APE Set- Ape set from Incursion in plastic. No cards. $25

Incursion core figures- Ape set plus Gretel, Ilsa, Hans, 2x Bomberzombie, Blitzhund in plastic. No cards. $40

SNAFU core figures- MI-13 set including Gracie, Panzeraffe, Drohne, Bazooka APE in plastic. No cards $40

Offline FATROC

• Scientist
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2013, 11:31:09 PM »
Just pledged "Buckets of Blood"!

Offline robertsjf

• Librarian
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2013, 02:53:02 AM »
Latest news:
European fulfillment! Done deal! We just came to an agreement with West Wind in the UK. Alas, between customs fees, import duties , VAT, courier fees, and West Wind's handling fees and overhead, we can't offer a discount on international shipping but you pay NO CUSTOMS DUTIES! We take a hit but it's not too bad. We can live with it. Can y'all help us get the word out?

Game Play video: Okay, okay! We hear you. We're working on one. It'll probably take us a week or so but hang tough. It's coming.

Multiple Pledge levels: pledge as many times as you want at any level you want by adding to your pledge amount. You'll get the stretches for all levels you pledge at. International shipping needs to only be added once, no matter how many different base pledge levels you want. You will notice that it is possible to pledge at SNAFU and Grinder and get more stuff than at Double Feature. This is a hole in the system created by our desire to more fully serve existing fans and our inability to modify existing pledge levels once they are active. We hope you will work with us and just pledge what you need. We will not stop you from pledging whatever you want (or even judge you) but we're hoping you understand.

Pledge Calculator: We're working on one! Again, it may take some time but it's coming.

Alternate t-shirts and add-on dice: When we get to 600 backers, we'll do an alternate t-shirt design. Maybe a poll or something. Haven't decided yet. We'll also put up the special dice as an add-on.

Awesomeness: Sturmzombie packaging: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608778479145346&set=pb.139536469402885.-2207520000.1375576631.&type=3&theater

Offline Bubbles

• Scientist
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »
Will it still be thirty bucks shipping for the Pack of APEs (To Australia) and would we get seperate packs of Miniatures before the game comes out or would we have to wait for a couple months.

Offline robertsjf

• Librarian
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
Bubbles,

Shipping's all standardized to $30 international (except for Buckets of Blood). Everything except for posters and t-shirts will ship at the same time. Know of anyone else who's pledged? Maybe pool an order?