Forum > General Wargames and Hobby Discussion

The LAF Games Workshop Discussion Thread

(1/2503) > >>

Westfalia Chris:
Hi all,

as there have been a lot of discussions involving Games Workshop lately, we have decided to bundle the topic in a single thread, which you are now reading.

This thread is intended to allow people discussing recent developments regarding Games Workshop and its products in general, including, but not limited to, the release of new games, miniatures, pricing, or academic examinations of the olfactory impediments associated with GW stores over the last three decades. Basically, anything EXCEPT pictures of painted miniatures, battle reports, and other "hobby productive" issues, which should continue to be posted in their respective period boards, i.e. Fantasy and Future Wars.

Now, and let me get this straight, this thread is NOT an invitation to sling squigs at other people. All forum rules regarding posting etiquette and, in particular, copyrighted material (such as scans from unreleased White Dwarf magazine issues) apply, and I will moderate this thread as I do with other OT topics.

That's it for the moment. I'll be locking existing "General GW" topics over the next few days, and any future topic with such content will be locked immediately.

Cheers, Chris

Kitsune:
About time! Good move.

cheetor:

--- Quote from: Kitsune on August 15, 2013, 11:38:27 AM ---About time! Good move.

--- End quote ---

Yep.  Thats a great idea.

OSHIROmodels:
Thank christ for that!

cheers

James

Damas:

--- Quote from: jimbibbly on August 15, 2013, 12:18:58 PM ---Thank christ for that!

cheers

James

--- End quote ---
No, thank Chris for that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version