Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:32:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686556
  • Total Topics: 118107
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Heroquest returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 93855 times)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: Heroquest returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #465 on: April 03, 2018, 10:35:03 AM »
 lol lol lol lol lol lol
Another update almost a year after the previous.

lol lol lol lol :'( lol lol lol

Offline nic-e

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Mystarikum
« Reply #466 on: April 03, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
lol lol lol lol lol lol
Another update almost a year after the previous.

lol lol lol lol :'( lol lol lol

When i saw this topic updated i thought "OOO time for my annual check in to see if this is still limping along."
I didn't think it'd been an actual year....  lol
never trust a horse, they make a commitment to shoes that no animal should make.

http://mystarikum.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #467 on: April 03, 2018, 01:12:16 PM »
Another..."it's coming, I promise!" video.  I will be shocked, simply shocked if this does ever actually show up on my doorstep.
2024 Painted Miniatures: 166
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

Offline Bloodaxe

• Scientist
« Reply #468 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:52 PM »
I just emailed them and asked when it will be released. Here is the reply:

===================

Hello.

We continue working on our project. We cannot give you a date for the shipment yet. My companions will communicate it on the webside Heroquestclassic.com when the time comes.

Thanks for your interest in our project.

Saludos.
Isabel.

===================

Dont hold your breath.  I doubt this will ever be released. Its extremely dishonest to still sell preorders on their website.

Offline Firescale Whack

• Scientist
« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2018, 11:17:00 AM »
All this talk of Heroquest makes me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

Offline Suber

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2020, 10:18:29 PM »

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #471 on: July 29, 2020, 09:38:50 AM »
And there I was hoping there was another update, lol.
I'd be happy with just the minis TBH.

Hold on, just checked Gamezones page and

Orders could be affected by some delay in transit until delivery during these times of pandemic.

For these unfortunate moments, a lot of patience, courage and courage.

That must be why they aren't sending out their HQ stuff.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #472 on: November 16, 2021, 03:51:25 AM »
Well some more news.
Not entirely sure if I understand what's happening but we are being given more promises that will not come to pass I'm sure. Not holding my breath but I imgaine someone has been given a bucketload of cash to give up the Heroquest name.

HASBRO POISED TO RE-LAUNCH HEROQUEST IN EUROPE

Hasbro Announces Future Plans to Bring the Popular Role-Playing Game to Market in the Region

PAWTUCKET, RI – Nov 15, 2021 – Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) announced today it is set to re-launch the HeroQuest brand in Europe.  The return of HeroQuest, an epic, high-fantasy, role-playing board game made in 1989 where the fate of the world is in the players’ hand, was officially announced last year for fans to purchase via a Haslab crowdfunding campaign. The Haslab HeroQuest game features new art, premium miniature figures and exclusive quest books for an enhanced gameplay experience and increased collectability. The brand will be developed under Hasbro’s Avalon Hill label. 

European-based gaming company Ludofilia formally renounced ownership of its HeroQuest European trademark and its tabletop game project will be rebranded, though the contents will remain unchanged. Ludofilia will now be offering fans who previously supported Ludofilia’s independent crowdfunding campaign the OPTION to receive Hasbro’s version of the game, Ludofilia's rebranded game, or both.

“The fans have been asking, and we have answered! We’re thrilled to expand the reach of the HeroQuest brand to Europe,” said Angus Walker, Global Brand Lead, Avalon Hill at Hasbro.  Stay tuned for more news from Hasbro on the upcoming launch of HeroQuest and the game coming to European fans. You can also find more information on HeroQuest on the official Hasbro Pulse site here.

And from Gamezone themselves

- Ludofilia, in an accord with Hasbro, has renounced all its valid Heroquest trademarks throughout Europe. Ludofilia used those trademarks to cover its version of the board game that it offered in crowdfunding and pre-sale. From now on the board game will be RENAMED TseuQuesT. The exact contents or the game itself will remain unchanged.

-It only the name has changed, all of the board game content remains unchanged, except for the use of the new brand TseuQuesT to encompass all its components.

- Both Backers and pre-sale customers have had to endure with extreme patience the continuous delays of the official launch of our board game. Finally, the foreseen delivery date by the European-based printing company is for the end of the first quarter of 2022. If all goes well, from that date we will start shipping your games.

-Optionally, Backers and pre-sales customers will have the chance to exchange their reserved copies of the Ludofilia game for copies of the Hasbro version of Heroquest: ONLY 1 FOR BACKER (more information on CANJE HQ)

-This exclusive exchange offer for crowdfunding backers and pre-sales made by customers until the day before this announcement -November 15, 2021-

-From this moment, any new client who wants to pre-buy the TseuQuesT board game can do so here.

-The current price of the TseuQuesT is the same as offered during the crowdfunding campaign, and will remain until the day of its official launch, at which time its price will be adjusted upwards.

We greatly thank Hasbro for their professionalism and cordiality since our first contact at the beginning of 2013 until now.

So we can exchange this version for the Hasbro version. Undecided myself. Thinking to go for the exchange even though I like the look of the Gamezone one more.

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #473 on: November 16, 2021, 04:25:31 AM »
While I still don't believe a box will show up...it's amazing if true.

Also, we already paid postage...so if they ask for it again, we'll have to raise hell.  I passed on the Hasbro re-boot because I didn't care for the style of the miniatures - the main draw was the Gamezone style and art.  I also expect we'll get a simple boxed game and probably none of the stretch goals if anything ever shows up.  I would love to be proven wrong.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2021, 04:47:48 AM »
Yeah. I think I've decided to double down and hope for the Gamezone version. I too was underwhelmed by the Hasbro look. I'll be happy if I ever get it, lol.
Also, we already paid postage...so if they ask for it again, we'll have to raise hell.
Yep. I just hope they were given a bucketload of cash so they can fulfill, despite me not wishing the best for them as a result of this S#!tshow

Must research who this ludofilia is too.

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2021, 11:16:10 AM »
Ludofilia probably is a "paper only" seperate company owning anf dealing with Heroquest, seperated from Gamezone in order to avoid bankrupcy if GZ itself would be sued because of their Heroquest disaster.
What a story... Still might get me a Gamezone/Ludifilia copy, if I could see, touch and immediately take it away in person with my own bare hands after personally handing him over the money ;-).
Leadhead

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #476 on: November 25, 2021, 04:03:18 AM »
And the joke continues. They are charging an extra 20 Euro for this. If you've paid postage already that is covered at least. I'm half tempted to pay and be done with it, but I actually doubt they will even send these on.

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #477 on: November 25, 2021, 10:30:36 PM »
An extra 20 euros for what, exactly?  I haven't seen that email just yet.  I will still be genuinely gobsmacked if anything shows up.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #478 on: November 26, 2021, 03:18:02 AM »
You have to sign in and here's the link http://www.gamezoneminiatures.com/tienda/en/canje-hq/2739-canje.html
Only can pay if you're a backer or pre-order
I genuinely wonder how many preorders they made.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #479 on: May 20, 2022, 07:03:39 AM »
For anyone who backed, Here's the latest message on the Gamezone Miniatures site.
TseuQuesT, update.

- Sorry for the delay in updating the information about TseuQuesT. But, after various readjustments with the printing works, we needed to know exactly the dates on which we would have all the printed material in full, in order to update the shipping start dates.
Once we have the final printing material in our Gamezone warehouse in Seville, which is scheduled for mid-July, then we will proceed to the final handling of the product, which will consist of inserting a box with miniatures inside each of the games.
Hasbro's Heroquest copies have already been requested, to attend to the exchanges at the same time that we carry out the shipments of TseuQuesT, and in this way make them coincide and optimize logistics.
Once the games that correspond to each client are prepared, we will write an email advising that we proceed to send your order.
We ask all our customers to carry out a final review of their data, for which they must log into their Gamezone Miniatures online store customer account and verify that they are correct and as complete as possible, making any changes they deem necessary.
In this way, delivery problems are avoided that could lead not only to unwanted delays but also to returns of shipments that generate extra shipping costs.
So, as a precaution, check carefully the name that appears in your customer account, because in some cases a nickname or an alias appears that probably complicates the delivery.
If we detect something in your shipping address that could affect and cause a delivery failure, then we will not send your order until it is resolved.
Remember: adequate and complete data, guaranteed delivery.

Thanks for your patience.
Whether or not they deliver still remains to be seen, not holding my breath. But the deal with Hasbro has hopefully given them some funds to finish this thing. Again, don't hold your breath. If I get 1 miniature out of this I'll be surprised.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 07:05:24 AM by beefcake »