Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690649
  • Total Topics: 118342
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Help me find: 28mm Victorian: Secret Agents of the Crown by foundry games.  (Read 13664 times)

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
  • Most of what I say is lost in translation.
Hi all, I want this set 28mm Foundry Victorian: Secret Agents of the Crown but I can't seem to find it anywhere but at a wholesaler that only sells to game stores. I have e-mail the foundry people directly but I go no response and they are not displaying the set on their website. So other then the wholesaler this  seems to have disappeared, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Irish.
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis

Offline lou passejaire

• Mastermind
this is one  mystery of the "new" foundry ( new for the old ones who bought figs in the 80's )

seem' that in some suburb of Nottingham, you can find the cemetery of the old molds ...

sorry, i can't help
http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=53292.0

i have the Bill Sykes found on ebay .

this pack and some others seem's to be listed as avaible by the warstore

Dans les situations critiques, quand on parle avec un calibre bien en pogne, personne ne conteste plus. Y'a des statistiques là-dessus.

Offline Phil Robinson

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • http://newsfromthefront-phil.blogspot.com/
This set was made up of "Limited Edition" and marketed by the previous management team, has they were meant to be "Limited Edition" and not for general release, they have subsequently been removed from production.

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
SO your saying they will not be making something that people want to buy because originally it was meant to be LE but wasn't for a long time?

Offline lou passejaire

• Mastermind
that's management , my friend  lol

that' why old guys cant understand this world  ???

Offline VonMoltke

• Librarian
I have faith and george to sell...... ;)

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
E-mail Sent.

Offline Melnibonean

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Boiled Beans
I'm not sure what figures you're after but I do have a limited edition Holmes and Watson by Foundry. Are these, by any chance, some of the figures you're looking for? They came as as a pair in a blister.

I have them half painted. I gave up on them because I don't like them. So if you want them you can have them.
Below is a link to my blog. It's the place where I write uninteresting things about little toy soldiers. I do this because I refuse to grow up and behave like an adult.

http://this28mmlife.blogspot.com.au/

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
Hey,
I'm not sure what figures you're after but I do have a limited edition Holmes and Watson by Foundry. Are these, by any chance, some of the figures you're looking for? They came as as a pair in a blister.

I have them half painted. I gave up on them because I don't like them. So if you want them you can have them.

I don't know those two, I was looking for Faith and George from the above set and VonMoltke said he had them for sale but never responded to my e-mail or PM so I now believe he was trolling me. Do you happen to have a link to a picture of those two miniatures? Also I love your website by the way.

Cheers,

Daniel

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
They may become available if the moulds can be found. There was some interest in a Moriarty figure I had painted and shared on google + and my blog by Bryan Ansell it was suggested that if they can find it they will release them.

Offline Grimjack

• Scientist
  • Z List Wargames Industry Celebrity
I have a Victorian chap in Hussar jacket with a Winchester and a lady in long coat with pistol and sword. Do these sound the figures you are after? Do you have a piccie? I used to go to the Foundry sales under the old management and they sold off all sorts of Victoriana goodness at silly prices!
Remember: the dice are not your friends!

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Here's a pic of the pack in question:

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Irishrover13

• Scientist
I have a Victorian chap in Hussar jacket with a Winchester and a lady in long coat with pistol and sword. Do these sound the figures you are after? Do you have a piccie? I used to go to the Foundry sales under the old management and they sold off all sorts of Victoriana goodness at silly prices!
Hello Grimjack,

Sorry about the lack of pictures in my description I haven't the foggiest how to post them on the forums. Regardless Faith Tobias, the lady with the long coat, sword and pistol and Gorge Tobias the fellow with the Winchester are the two I am looking for. Are you considering selling them? If you are PM me the amount you think is fair for them and we can work out details.

Cheers,

Irish

Offline Grimjack

• Scientist
  • Z List Wargames Industry Celebrity
Sorry, lost track of this post due to family commitments. I have now traded those figures with a friend but was at Foundry the other day and will go again to see what I can find. It may be worth emailing them direct as they keep finding all sorts of things and a small nudge may result in them being cast up.?

Sorry for losing track after realising your hopes.

Offline The_Beast

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • As my grandchildren see me...
Irishrover already said he'd gotten no joy from eMails.

After seeing the image, please do see if you can find more! They are SMASHING!

Doug