Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:31:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Among the War Parties/Broadsword Adventures Release Info  (Read 2967 times)

Offline Operator5

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The Silent Sentinel
    • Rattrap Productions LLC
Among the War Parties/Broadsword Adventures Release Info
« on: June 10, 2008, 08:58:29 PM »
Rattrap Productions has a big summer planned with new releases and convention attendance. If you are going to be at Historicon in Lancaster, PA we’ll be there all day Saturday running demonstration games. If you will be attending GenCon in Indianapolis, IN, we’ll have booth #407, where we’ll be running quick demo games, for the entire convention. And on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night we’ll be running full games. I hope that if you are in attendance at either of these events, you’ll stop in and see us.

Now for the new release pre-order information. We have just begun requesting pre-orders for these titles from our retail and wholesale distribution partners. If you would like to get either of them, make sure your store of choice knows to stock them.

Among the War Parties
Among the War Parties brings the high adventure of Gloire into the forests, jungles and frontiers of the Americas! Create imposing war chiefs who do great deeds in battle, or terrifying and greedy Conquistadors, or stealthy and straight-shooting frontier woodsmen. This book introduces over a dozen new character archetypes, as well as new skills, weapons, and equipment for you to fight and survive in the unforgiving wilderness. This supplement contains a mammoth 35 Scenarios in five linked campaigns, ranging from the streets of the Aztec capital, Tenochtitlan, to the frozen and trackless forest in winter, to the wars of colonists and natives in early America.

Sharpen your tomahawk and check your flint, and set out on the trail Among the War Parties!

Among the War Parties: Adventures in the Early Americas will ship in July with a retail price of $19.00.

Broadsword Adventures: Savage Tales of Fantasy
This new, stand-alone, rulebook will take the mechanics first introduced in .45 Adventure and expand them into the realm of fantasy gaming.

Imagine yourself as a mighty-thewed barbarian, raised in the hill country of Njorden or a loyal Captain of the Lion Guard of Ibyssia, or even a powerful sorcerer in the service of Mök. Broadsword Adventures transports you to the land of Tauren where ancient secrets lie buried in lost cities, powerful necromancers seek to enslave the kingdoms of men, and around every turn there is a chance to become a hero of legend or suffer the ignominy of  defeat.

Broadsword Adventures contains all the rules necessary to play the game as well as two dozen archetypes to build characters, a section on designing your own scenarios, and five complete scenarios so that you can start playing right away.

So sharpen your blade and don your armor as you prepare for Broadsword Adventures!

Broadsword Adventures: Savage Tales of Fantasy will ship in August and has a retail price of $20.00.

Richard A. Johnson
On Facebook: Rattrap on Facebook

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Re: Among the War Parties/Broadsword Adventures Release Info
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »
great!  :o
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline timlillig

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »
I'm looking forward to Broadsword adventures.  I probably won't get to any conventions, so I'll have to wait until it gets to my local store.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 11:06:43 AM »
I won't. I'll order online form the source. I still need some more of the Rattrap minis... and extra kroonbots  ;D
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline Driscoles

• The Dude
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
Cool...

Will probably buy me both books.

Björn
, ,

Offline PeteMurray

• Parapsychologist
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Cardinal Murray
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »
Kim Allman did the cover of both books. I really like Kim's artwork, and Kim is a great guy too.

I feel compelled to point out that this is the second Gloire book where a member of King George's military is getting hammered on (UBF had Lt. Maynard getting rocked by Blackbeard.)

Offline Gallowglass

• Scientist
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »
Cool  ;)

Very excited by both of these releases.
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Terrible Tim

• Scientist
    • The Wargamer
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 01:12:11 AM »
Can't make it to the conventions (I live in Australia) I will buy my copy of Broadsword via the web. I been looking forward to these rules for some time now! :)

TT.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:16:15 AM by Terrible Tim »
...Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen....

Blog: www.the-wargamer.com

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 10:50:53 AM »
Can't make it to the conventions (I live in Australia) I will buy my copy of Broadsword via the web. I been looking forward to these rules for some time now! :)

TT.

Yeah, I have two half-painted barbarians (I base-coated their skin  ;) ) lurking around my painting table somewhere  :D