Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:05:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gallery by QC  (Read 158555 times)

Offline pelonas

• Bookworm
Re: Gallery by QC
« Reply #315 on: May 25, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »
Whenever I look at this threat I feel like I'm looking at a compilation of the best White Dwarf showcases from about ten years ago. Beautiful style.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #316 on: May 25, 2018, 07:30:47 PM »
Whenever I look at this threat I feel like I'm looking at a compilation of the best White Dwarf showcases from about ten years ago. Beautiful style.
Thank you very much for the compliment!

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #317 on: May 27, 2018, 06:59:02 PM »
Hello Friends!

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #376 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Elan - Princess of the forest painted by Riccardo Agostini.

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/05/zebrane-z-tygodnia-376-chosen-from-week_27.html

Like, share, comment!

Regards,
qc

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2018, 06:38:10 AM »
While painting Hobgoblins to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul I decided to dig bits from the box (among others from GW and HQ Resin and Ristuls EM and Reaper Miniatures) and I made markers that will eventually decorate the diorama on which Dawi Zharr models will be exhibited.

The effects on the bases are technical paint from GW and chemistry and pigments from AK Interactive and Vallejo.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2018, 08:07:22 AM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #377 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Zebrane z tygodnia #377.

Miniature of the week: dwarf slayer wild cheftain by Sadowski Miniature Painting

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2018, 07:21:51 AM »
I have finished painting the Hobgoblina model to the company  Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Hobgoblinów, I used miniatures from the  Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #321 on: June 06, 2018, 09:55:31 AM »
Still loving the rich, deep colours (your reds are so evocative).
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2018, 04:11:45 PM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #378 weeks.

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/06/zebrane-z-tygodnia-378-chosen-from-week.html

Chosen from the week #378.

De profundis clamavi painted by Fesechko.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »
I have finished painting the Hobgoblina model to the company  Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Hobgoblinów, I used miniatures from the  Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor MM. And shield comes from the Shield set from Rotten Factory.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #324 on: June 17, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #379 weeks.

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/06/zebrane-z-tygodnia-379-chosen-from-week.html

Cyberpunk 2077 by Jarosław Camelson Drabek

Timeline:
2016 Recenzja: Gnaws od Kromlech.eu.
http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2016/06/inbox-gnaws-kromlech.html

2011 Warsztat: Khazadzi z Gór Krańca Świata, część 4. Metaliki.
http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2011/06/khazadzi-z-gor-kranca-swiata-czesc-4.html

Regards,
qc

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2018, 10:40:04 AM »

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2018, 11:04:45 AM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #380 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Nizaah painted by Alejandro Prieto

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/06/zebrane-z-tygodnia-380-chosen-from-week.html

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #327 on: June 27, 2018, 07:37:17 AM »
I painted Log Fence and Picket Fence Set from Rubicon Models.

More on my BLOG.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #328 on: July 01, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #381 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Drakka, the ruin huntress painted by Rodrigo Ciprés.

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/07/zebrane-z-tygodnia-381-chosen-from-week.html

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #329 on: July 04, 2018, 07:38:47 PM »