Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:11:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gallery by QC  (Read 158501 times)

Offline Tungdil

• Scientist
Re: Gallery by QC
« Reply #360 on: September 30, 2018, 10:13:03 AM »
Amazing paintjob and figure.  :o

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #361 on: October 03, 2018, 12:15:07 PM »
I have finished painting the Sorcerer model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

In the role of Sorcerer, I used miniature come from set Moscals Dwarves Chiefs, the porters are models from the Furious Warriors set, and the palanquin are, among others, Demon Shields #3 from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #362 on: October 07, 2018, 09:56:09 PM »
Chosen from the week #395.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #395 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Apocalypse sculpted od Michael Kontraros.

http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/10/zebrane-z-tygodnia-395-chosen-from-week.html

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #363 on: October 10, 2018, 12:34:28 PM »
I have finished painting the Master Engineer model to the company Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul.

Heroes miniatures come from set Moscals Dwarves Chiefs and Centaur #1 and Degenerate Dwarf #3 from  Scibor MM.

Palankin I made from two models of Clan Warriors and shields from the Demon Shields #3 set from  Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

As Clan Warriors I will use Degenerate Dwarf #5 and Moscal Lord with Standard and Furious Warriors from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Model conversions consisted of swapping weapons and equipping warriors with shields from Demon Shields #2 and Demon Shields #3 sets.

As Hobgoblins I will use Goblins Warband and Goblin Warriors set #1 and Goblin Warriors set #2 from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

As Wolf Riders I will use Goblin Warrior on Dog #1 and Goblin Warrior on Dog #2 and Goblin Chief on Dog from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

The conversion consisted of swapping weapons and equipping shields from Rotten Factory.

In the role of Zagan, I used the War bull model from Scibor MM, which according to Warheim FS rules I placed on a square stand 40x40 mm.

As an Iron Demon, I decided to use the Cage Rager from the Privateer Press, which although it is slightly different from the generally accepted version, in my opinion it is great for this role.

Although Cage Rager is a big monster, it would not feel alone on a large base, got a companion models Ogre Gunner #2 and Ogre Slaughterer from Scibor Monstrous Miniatures.

Conversion of the Cage Rager from the Privateer Press consisted of replacing the head on the Minotaur head from GW, adding spikes around the neck and sticking the Demon Shields #3 from Scibor MM in place of the belt buckle.

More on my blog DansE MacabrE.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2018, 09:21:07 AM »
I built diorama for the company of the Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul with a styrodur, whose appropriately cut elements were stuck to the shape of a step pyramid.

The step pyramid in the Warhammer Fantasy universe is a building characteristic of Chaos Dwarves.

After sticking sockets for bases from Black Grom Studio, about which I wrote HERE, from the ground to the flowers and plaster, Wikol glue and water, I made a mass, which I put on the horizontal surfaces of dioramas.

Then I painted the whole thing in black and attached the statues and arrows, parchments and the Hashut icon to the places.

Finally, I covered the horizontal surfaces with pigments and incense ash.

And all this, on the diorama, you can now set models the Chaos Dwarf from Zorn Uzkul.

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #365 on: October 11, 2018, 09:30:05 AM »
Nice display piece to show off your army. What is the writing on the front?
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #366 on: October 11, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »
What is the writing on the front?
"Where was Grimnir when our warriors were dying? Where was Valaya when our children sickened? When we called out for aid in the deep places where we delved, it was not Grungni who answered our call, but mighty Hashut who delivered us in our time of need. Who are the real traitors here? Our kin who abandoned us to madness and death or we who only sought to survive against the forces of Chaos? One day there will be a reckoning and it will be the Sons of the Father of Darkness who will have the victory, not the weak willed spawn of the pathetic Ancestor Gods."

Offline Anselm van Helsing

• Scientist
« Reply #367 on: October 12, 2018, 07:59:07 AM »
Few months off, and what do I see when returning! You're so industrious, and uncompromising with your distinct and evocative style & quality. I love this thread.

Thanks for the WIP pictures. Helps a lot if I get to do something similar. :)

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »
Chosen from the week #396.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #396 weeks.

In Chosen of the week you will find galleries, news, tutorials, reviews, summaries and  facts related mainly to the Warhammer Fantasy universe, but not only...

Miniature of the week: Into Hell painted by Kristian Simonsen.

https://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/10/zebrane-z-tygodnia-396-chosen-from-week.html

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #369 on: October 17, 2018, 02:57:17 PM »
Last week, I presented you the image of a painted company of Chaos Dwarves ftom Zorn Uzkul for Warheim FS, which you can watch HERE.

Today I have prepared for you photos of diorama on which I will put models of Chaos Dwarves from Zorn Uzkul in the showcase.

More about the construction of dioramas You will find on my blog DansE MacabrE.

Well, it's probably the end, it's time to take on another project.

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #370 on: October 19, 2018, 09:17:25 AM »
Lovely gory colours. Well done.

Offline Paboook

• Scientist
« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2018, 02:01:05 PM »
Very impressive! Thanks for the WIP pictures of the board.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2018, 02:13:39 PM »
I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #397 weeks.

Miniature of the week: Valana from Mirico in Menzoberranzan Style painted by DavidColwell.

https://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/10/zebrane-z-tygodnia-397-chosen-from-week.html

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #373 on: October 24, 2018, 11:44:32 AM »
Vulrim Guślarz, Mage of Fire

Because I have been able to run Warhammer FRP sessions for two teams for a long time, it was some time ago, I decided to glue and paint models showing the Personal Character solving the secrets of the Enemy Within campaign.

I used bits from Games Workshop and North Star Military Figures to assemble the models.

And below you can see photos of Vulgrim Guślarz, the Mage of the College of Fire.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #374 on: October 28, 2018, 01:19:14 PM »
Chosen from the week #398.

I greet you cordially on the DansE MacabrE and invite you to careful reading and bold commenting the next release Chosen from the week, this cycle appears on the blog since #398 weeks.

Miniature of the week: NMM Study painted by Sergio Calvo Rubio.

https://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/2018/10/zebrane-z-tygodnia-398-chosen-from-week.html