Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:23:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Gallery by QC  (Read 158484 times)

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
Re: Gallery by QC
« Reply #480 on: February 19, 2020, 09:45:10 AM »
Gallery: Slayers from Karak Kadrin. Tan

Today I have and for you a photo of another Dwarf to the warband Slayers from Karak Kadrin to Warheim FS, which I painted as part of #65 edition of the Miniatures Blog Carnival.

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #481 on: February 20, 2020, 09:26:11 AM »
Nice use of (not the GW paint) contrast colours (orange and green).
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #482 on: February 26, 2020, 09:13:55 AM »
Modular workshop system from HobbyZone.pl

The theme that Bahior proposed for February partly motivated me to implement the plan, which I had been delaying for several months: namely, for the 10th anniversary of DansE MacabrE blog, I wanted to subject my painting workshop to deep renovation.

And so I disassembled the long table, which occupied a significant part of the incessant attic, and replaced it with two desks, which after folding gave a surface of so symbolic dimensions 120x120 cm, on which I set up a modular workshop system from HobbyZone.pl and added second Velleman VTLAMP6 workshop lamp.

By the way, I cut out a light-scattering silver grille protecting the fluorescent lamps, thanks to which the work station was illuminated like a turf in a stadium during a football match of the national team.

As I wrote the topic invented by Bahior for the February edition of Miniatures Blog Carnival, he was one of the motivators, the other was the designer from HobbyZone.pl allowing for independent design of the stand.

The program, which will soon be available on the HobbyZone.pl website, allows you to freely arrange the modules on a given work surface, thanks to which I could easily set up the workplace in the end, and a few clicks remained to wait for the courier with the order.

Folding the modules took me two evenings and did not cause much difficulty, but apparently after the fight with the kitchen from IKEA no furniture is a challenge.

Either way, the process of sticking modules is in itself a good fun, and these are connected with each other using neodymium magnets, so when sticking, remember to set the poles correctly, but also reminds you of a clear bilingual instruction attached to each module.

What is more to write here, I am pleased with the renovation of the workshop and the only thing I regret is the fact that I delayed it for so long.

In the pictures below you can see how my workshop desk looks today. If you are thinking about buying a modular workshop system, I recommend it.

I will publish more detailed photos, including the contents of the drawers, on another occasion. First, I have to move into the new workshop for good and unpack tools, accessories and accessories stuck in different cartons.

And what does your workshop look like? Ladies and gentlemen, please show photos in the comments.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #483 on: March 11, 2020, 11:09:37 PM »
Galeria: Tyralier (1).

Equestrian is a converted Nurgling miniatures from Games Workshop and metal Wolf.

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #484 on: March 13, 2020, 11:38:26 PM »
lovely painting and idea.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #485 on: March 18, 2020, 06:47:07 PM »
Gallery: Slayers from Karak Kadrin. Master engineer/Runesmith.

Today I have and for you a photo of another Dwarf to the warband Slayers from Karak Kadrin to Warheim FS, which I painted as part of #65 edition of the Miniatures Blog Carnival.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #486 on: March 25, 2020, 08:54:23 AM »
Halflings from the Moot.

Contrasts from Games Workshop are painted very quickly, similarly to chemistry from MiG and AK Interactive. Somewhere in between I painted metallic.

The combination of the above components has created the warband Halflings from the Moot to Warheim FS, about the miniatures themselves you can read more HERE and HERE.

And this was my second adventure with contrasts.

In addition, reading the Lord of the Rings also began my adventure with fantasy, and as Middleearth is Halflings, and as you know Halflings do not like adventure.

Well, unless you need to save the world...   

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
« Reply #487 on: March 26, 2020, 08:45:20 AM »
Nicely done - some cute Old School accents there.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #488 on: April 01, 2020, 05:56:40 AM »
Nicely done - some cute Old School accents there.
Thank you. :)

Gallery: Night Runner.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #489 on: April 08, 2020, 05:20:29 PM »
Gallery: Equestrian (2)

Equestrian is a converted Nurgling miniatures from Games Workshop and metal Wolf.   

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #490 on: April 09, 2020, 07:46:26 AM »
Rekrutacja: Grasanci Chaosu.

In the near future on the pages of the blog DansE MacabrE will appear photos of painted models from the company Halfling from the Moot, which I painted as part of #67 edition of the Miniature Blog Carnival, which was led by Paulina from the blog Rzuć 90k6!.

So it's time to put together and paint another company for Warheim FS.

The inspiration for submitting the Marauder of Chaos was the theme of the April edition of Miniature Blog Carnival, which Wołek Zbożowy announced on his blog NerdWorkshop.

After all, this terrifying Gate of Chaos is the source of most of the misfortunes that fall on the Old World of the Warhammer Fantasy universe, while being the target of the Chosen of Chaos leading the battle of the Slaves to Darkness following them.

At the head of my company is Lord of Wrath with paired weapons from Avatars of War, who received the head and weapons from the Slaves to Darkness set from Games Workshop, moreover, from the same set come the Marauder of Chaos, Slave Hunter and the Dragon Ogre corps, the upper one in the larger part of the model Ogroid Thaumaturge, while the Warrior of Chaos, which was composed mainly of the figure Crom the Conqueror now known as Exalted Hero of Chaos.

Games Workshop also includes the Chaos Sorcerer model, which received its head in a helmet from its WH40k counterpart, Beastman composed of Bestigors models, as well as the Chaos Chariot. What's more, the alternative draft animal from this set became Chaos Spawn. And I rejected the rejected ones from selected Blood Warriors models, Fomoroid Crusher became the Chaos Troll, and Ogor Mawtribes Tyrant became the Chaos Ogre, while Ungors they became a Slave.

The Battle Standar Bearer holds a banner based on Chaos Legionary Gehenna Banner from Kromlech.

The Prisoner-cart was once again the Cage Rager model from Privateer Press.

The next step is finishing the stands, placing the undercoat and painting the models.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #491 on: April 15, 2020, 06:40:11 AM »
Gallery: Slayers from Karak Kadrin. Dragon Slayer.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #492 on: April 15, 2020, 03:37:05 PM »
fantastic stuff.

Offline quidamcorvus

• Mad Scientist
    • quidamcorvus
« Reply #493 on: April 29, 2020, 07:32:58 AM »
Workshop: Teufelsberg - Barrels, boxes, trunks.

Although two months have passed since the last entry reporting work on the Teufelsberg village in Warheim FS, something is still going on in the village.

At that time, I painted barrels, chests, trunks and other accessories, which I have already placed on the models, and the effects can be seen in the pictures below.

There is still a little work ahead of me, but every progress makes me happy and motivates me to take the next steps..

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #494 on: April 29, 2020, 01:12:11 PM »
 :-*  fantastic modelling.