Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:57:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690654
  • Total Topics: 118342
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL)Cops & Robbers kickstarter $16 NZD  (Read 8664 times)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
(COMMERCIAL)Cops & Robbers kickstarter $16 NZD
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:00:59 AM »
COPS & ROBBERS competition time!!!!!

Devious Games Ltd is running a Cops and Robbers Competition from March 29th 2014 through to May the 17th 2014.

The competition is simple, all you need to do is like the facebook page . Yes that is all you need to do. For every 100 likes the page gets (up to a maximum of 1000 likes) Devious games will give away, free of charge, postage and packaging included, one copy of Cops and Robbers. If you have already liked the facebook page, Awesome!!! You've already got your entry to the competition. Spread this around as much as you can so we have more cops and robbers games to give away.

Winner's will be announced after the Kickstarter has completed on May the 18th 2014.

Winners will be drawn at random from those people that have liked the facebook page.

Conditions:The Kickstarter beginning on April the 20th 2014 finishing on May the 18th 2014 must raise at least the $4,000 initial funding goal.

The winner is responsible for providing their shipping details to devious games ltd.

The winner will be responsible for any import taxes to their respective country.

Winners chosen are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this.

1 winner will be chosen for every full 100 likes on facebook e.g. 100-199 likes = 1 winner, 200-299 likes = 2 winners up to a maximum of 1000 likes in which case there will be a maximum of 10 winners.

here's a quote of what was previously in this post before changing it around.
In preparation for my card game kickstarter, cops and robbers, being relaunched I'm after bloggers to post up some previews of the game. I'm after people with blogs that are more than just the miniatures side of hobbies. I'll pay for postage and the game is free (not all the art is ready though) and all I ask in return is a mention on your blog about the game, hopefully with some links to my FB page and dates for when it starts.

Here's the preview page. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/1903739793?token=47bee777 (not fully completed, just dropped the initial level needed to 4K instead of 6K)
https://www.facebook.com/copsandrobbersgame
Join the FB page if you don't blog but are at all interested in the game :D

Cheers

Beefy

Just PM me or leave a message here.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:09:35 AM by beefcake »

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Wargame News and Terrain
Re: Hobby game bloggers wanted.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:41:48 AM »
In preparation for my card game kickstarter, cops and robbers, being relaunched I'm after bloggers to post up some previews of the game. I'm after people with blogs that are more than just the miniatures side of hobbies. I'll pay for postage and the game is free (not all the art is ready though) and all I ask in return is a mention on your blog about the game, hopefully with some links to my FB page and dates for when it starts.

Cheers

Beefy

Just PM me or leave a message here.

Might be interested depending on the desired timespan, please contact me through PM. My blog is http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/ so you can check if this is what you're looking for.

Kind regards
Wargame News and Terrain Blog, daily updated with the latest wargame news

Interested click https://wargameterrain.blogspot.com/

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
Just PMed you Belgian
Thanks Scurv :)
If you want to check out the rules (Beta) Still need to fix up some bits and pieces that I see that are kind of crucial to the game check it out here on Scribd:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/207201407/Cops-and-Robbers-Rules
Also my website lets you download them www.deviousgames.co.nz/downloads

you could also have a look at the facebook group if you like https://www.facebook.com/copsandrobbersgame spreading the word around would really help me out a bunch. It's so hard to break into the market :)

Offline Michi

• Galactic Brain
  • Hoist the colours!
    • Tableterror
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 10:08:13 AM »
I might support you too. Click the globe under my avatar and decide whether the blog is of interest to you or not.  ;)

Offline jp762

• Scientist
  • Wait a mo! This isn't Motorhead!
    • JP sees lead people....(and then tries to paint them)
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »
I would love to see this but alas my blog is also not widely read. I will look out for developments though. Very interested!

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: (COMMERCIAL) Hobby game bloggers wanted for COPS AND ROBBERS kickstarter
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 12:00:54 AM »
Here's the preview page. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/1903739793?token=47bee777 (not fully completed, just dropped the initial level needed to 4K instead of 6K)
Join the FB page if you don't blog but are at all interested in the game :D

I just updated the first post to show this as well. Here's a brief blurb from the preview page if you can't be bothered clicking.
Have you ever wanted to be a criminal mastermind but can never find the time for it in your busy schedule? Have you ever fantasised about making a daring getaway but just find your cheap bicycle is too rusty and broken to reach that top gear? Well your prayers have been answered. Now you can do all this from the safety and comfort of your favourite sitting place. Time to make that seat groove a little more worn while you sit down with your mates for a great game of "Cops and Robbers"; the safe way to rob a bank.

Cops and Robbers is a card game for 2-6 players, ages 8+. The objective of the game is to be the Robber with the most cash at the end of the game. You will need to be the Robber that uses his cards most wisely to steal loot from wherever you can, including your fellow criminals. You'll need to create the fastest getaway car with the best driver if you want to evade the cops and you'll need to play dirty tricks on your opponents to send them to the slammer. The game is quick to pick up, hard to put down, and each game brings something new. With only five cards in your hand will you decide to hold onto the cards that send others to jail or that help you getaway? Will you create the best getaway car only to have it stolen from under your nose? Will you steal from other peoples stash only to be caught by a nasty surprise? Form alliances with other robbers, then break it to steal their hard earned cash. It's all up to you. Some strategy that worked in one game may not work in the next.

This coming weekend I'm going to get onto the main video.

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »
Just checked the preview and rules. I have noticed that you changed the goal but you forgot to chance the picture in the stretch goal picture which still shows the initial goal of $6.000.  ;)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 09:58:15 AM »
Yep, if just changed the goal down yesterday and still need to work on the art. Tomorrow's job. Thanks.
  :D

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 02:10:12 AM »
First preview packs sent off. If there is anyone else that is really keen drop me an email and if I have enough interest I may make a few extra sets, although all up it costs me about $30-$40 to make and post each prototype set which is why I need to buy in bulk with the kickstarter.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 03:26:29 AM »
Anyone keen on keeping up to date, just like the facebook page

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
New art up on the blog

www.Devious-games.blogspot.co.nz

Offline Belgian

• Scatterbrained Genius
Our gaming group has recently played the game and we all had a very good time!  ;) So keep and eye out for the upcoming kickstarter.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Kickstarter begins on the 20th of April if anyone is interested. Check out the facebook page to see some new art as well. :)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: (COMMERCIAL)Cops & Robbers pre-kickstarter COMPETITION
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2014, 02:30:50 AM »
Devious Games Ltd is running a Cops and Robbers Competition from March 29th 2014 through to May the 17th 2014.

The competition is simple, all you need to do is like the facebook page . Yes that is all you need to do. For every 100 likes the page gets (up to a maximum of 1000 likes) Devious games will give away, free of charge, postage and packaging included, one copy of Cops and Robbers. If you have already liked the facebook page, Awesome!!! You've already got your entry to the competition. Spread this around as much as you can so we have more cops and robbers games to give away.

Winner's will be announced after the Kickstarter has completed on May the 18th 2014.

Winners will be drawn at random from those people that have liked the facebook page.

Conditions:The Kickstarter beginning on April the 20th 2014 finishing on May the 18th 2014 must raise at least the $4,000 initial funding goal.

The winner is responsible for providing their shipping details to devious games ltd.

The winner will be responsible for any import taxes to their respective country.

Winners chosen are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding this.

1 winner will be chosen for every full 100 likes on facebook e.g. 100-199 likes = 1 winner, 200-299 likes = 2 winners up to a maximum of 1000 likes in which case there will be a maximum of 10 winners.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Re: (COMMERCIAL)Cops & Robbers pre-kickstarter COMPETITION
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 09:25:03 AM »
First review of the game thanks to Belgian at Wargames News and Terrain
http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/search/label/Devious%20Games
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 07:44:11 PM by beefcake »