Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:27:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689774
  • Total Topics: 118294
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Vladimir The Ghoul's House  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Legionnaire

• Mad Scientist
  • So many ideas, so little time for games...
Vladimir The Ghoul's House
« on: August 08, 2018, 03:46:08 PM »
Just because there's been a nuclear war and the world has gone to pot, doesn't mean that you have live like a Neanderthal  lol. Nay, verily, some standards are still desirable to have, and Vladimir the Ghoul will now take you on a personalised tour of his house.

First, here is 'Chateau Le Ghoul' from the outside. A TT Combat Two Storey House.

There is no need to be rude, hence the 'Welcome' mat on the doorstep. If someone should be uncouth and unsavoury, Vladimir has got his trusted Plasma Gun  lol.

The living room is the Heart of the property. Bookshelves with literature and trinkets from the past line the walls, a piano for entertainment and a Grandfather clock that Vladimir has restored to full functionality. What more could you desire?

A good selection of supplies is vital to survival, Vladimir has no shortage of that.

The kitchen, whether it's just the three-o'clock cup of tea or a dinner party, it handles both equally well.

Carrying on upstairs, the stairway has crumbled a long time ago and have been replaced with a simple ladder. In times of emergency, it can be pulled up to hinder enemies from pursuing.

And last but not least, the bedroom. Also serves as sentry post.

I had my first go at constructing some interior walls out of card to give the house a little bit more character. The floors are simply printed paper ones and cut to size.
"Who knows what Evil lurks in the heart of men?"
"The Shadow knows!!! Hahahahaha!"

Offline roadskare63

• Scientist
Re: Vladimir The Ghoul's House
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 05:22:32 AM »
HAha!!...That is killer KOOL man!!...I love the ladder deal...good thinking. And he still has a privy!!..... lol
Cheers,
Carl

Offline Dr. Zombie

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:09:29 AM »
Awesome! I love it.

But you have to ask yourself at what point are you no longer building scenery but dollhouses..

I will have to go and put in some interior walls to my own dollhouses - ahem I mean scenery..

Offline Legionnaire

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 09:12:52 AM »
HAha!!...That is killer KOOL man!!...I love the ladder deal...good thinking. And he still has a privy!!..... lol
Cheers,
Carl

Thanks mate, and a man... I mean a Ghoul has still got have some standards, doing your business in the corners like animals just simply won't do. It's not the Versailles after all  lol.

Offline Legionnaire

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 09:15:57 AM »
Awesome! I love it.

But you have to ask yourself at what point are you no longer building scenery but dollhouses..

I will have to go and put in some interior walls to my own dollhouses - ahem I mean scenery..

Thank you very much sir. There are several other members that have been guilty of giving inspiration to my effort. The idea is to have the property as the base for the anticipated Fallout Wasteland Warfare rules. I also plan to buy the Sarissa Picket Fence to add to the scenery. I somehow have the feeling I might end up with a diorama of some sort...