Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:30:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Crann Tara Miniatures to be UK and European Stockist of Fife and Drum Miniatures  (Read 2735 times)

Offline GrahamC

• Bookworm

I am pleased to announce that Jim Purky and I have reached an agreement for me to be the UK and European retailer for his excellent Fife and Drum AWI range. The figures are sculpted by Richard Ansell so there is a great 'cross over' between my @45 range and Jim's.
In addition I am also stocking the majority of his equipment range and his civilians/labourers from the Minden range. I will also be stocking the Government Highlanders from this range (not listed yet).
To celebrate this announcement I am offering a 10% discount on all pre.orders placed between now and the 4th July - just enter 1776 in the coupon box and the discount should apply. - Please note this is for all orders over £10.
Head on over to the shop at  http://www.cranntaraminiatures.co.uk/
Initially figures will be sold in packs of four infantry and three cavalry, this is until I can work out the mould make ups correctly. Discounted unit packs etc will follow in due course.
The initial stock from Griffin is due in anytime soon.
Please don't ask if I will be stocking Minden Miniatures, Jim and I are waiting to see how this partnership works before making a decision on that range

Offline flags_of_war

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Flags of War
Great stuff mate