Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:01:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686475
  • Total Topics: 118102
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 140868 times)

Offline wellender

• Mad Scientist
Re: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures
« Reply #480 on: November 17, 2015, 03:22:14 AM »
I still have it somewhere too.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
« Reply #482 on: November 17, 2015, 07:22:15 AM »
Nexus Miniatures Agents Wolfe Sculder and Katherine Mulley, searching for the Truth behind the World Conspiracies in S.D.Z.A.!

Painted by fellow Gamer and Long Time Friend Simon Quinton​

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/American-Agents-Sculder-&-Mulley/p/56641703/category=15326607

Dang you beat me to it!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #483 on: November 17, 2015, 12:25:45 PM »
LoL! I just wanted to show them off!

:D

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #484 on: November 17, 2015, 12:28:29 PM »
Todays "Sneaky Peek" - the Cover of the upcoming FREE PDF Rules!

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #485 on: November 17, 2015, 11:47:24 PM »
Hah - love the tagline.
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2015, 05:51:01 AM »
The last of the Uni-Tech Officers with Heavy Blaster Pistol Prototypes have now gone, many MANY thanks to everyone who took an interest - and well done to everyone who got one!

Don't forget there's plenty of sexy stuff up for pre-order guys!

And expect another cool announcement real soon!

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Pre-Releases/c/15426785

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #488 on: November 19, 2015, 12:57:49 AM »
Those of you who have been around for a while might remember the prize draw for the

Ral Partha Dinosaurs from a while ago.

If you had forgotten, up for grabs was a T-Rex, a Triceratops, a Parasauolophus, three Velociraptors and a Pteranodon.

Here are the winners -

Scott Cheer​ has won the T-Rex

John Leonard has won the Triceratops

Dave Crowther​ has won the Parasaurolophus

Clive Dudley​ has won a gang of three Velociraptors

Garry Ewing​ has won the Pteranodon

One of the Winners isn't on Facebook or a Member of the Lead Adventure Forum and will be notified by Email, all Winners will have their prizes Posted this week (as I have your addresses already LoL).

As I'm feeling particularly trippy atm (my insomnia is REALLY bad again) - another draw "incoming" - More Tomorrow!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #489 on: November 21, 2015, 02:10:58 AM »
IT'S A BIG THING!

I meant to post this a couple of days ago, but I've been really REALLY ill for a few days now - and I'm only just seeing the back end of it.

"IT'S A BIG THING!" is meant as a big thankyou to everyone who's supported the Nexus Endeavour - from now until the release day of our most excellent Upcoming Releases of the Seraphis Institute (Ruby James, Dr Steele, P.b, Sterling Mercury, Agent Solo, and Major Colt) and our first Deadling Hero "The Prophet" all orders (including those placed already) that have a pre-release item in their order - will have their names placed into a draw - the winners of which can win one of the following.

1st Prize for the Draw is a Ral Partha T-Rex RRP £24.95

2nd Prize for the Draw is a Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit RRP £15.00

3rd Prize for the Draw is a Mark II 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) 'Eddie-29' RRP £15.00

4th Prize for the Draw is a Mark I 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) RRP £13.00

The names will be drawn at random, for each prize - once your name has been picked - you will not be "left in the hat" for the rest of the draws. No cash alternative is offered, and your Prize will be shipped with your pre-order.

If you place more than one pre-release order during this time, your Prize will be shipped with your Winning Order!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #490 on: November 26, 2015, 01:48:50 AM »
I don't "do" Black Friday sales personally, I won't even shop in them myself!

BUT I know everyone likes FREE STUFF so - anyone placing an Order of £20+ (not including Shipping) on Friday during "UK" Hours (6am to 6am) will get a "Freebie" -

You can choose from -

A twin Pack of Brotherhood Heroes - NXBP

Or a twin Pack Rebel/Freedom Fighters (Porky & Do-Gooder) - NXRP

Or a three Pack of Morlock Foot Soldiers - NXMT.

Absolutely Free! Just leave a Message in the Order Notes Box!

This is in addition to any other promotions currently running, and no cash alternative is offered.

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:04:13 AM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #491 on: November 29, 2015, 06:55:52 AM »
The A.S.P. Troopers are Coming . . . . . .

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #492 on: December 02, 2015, 04:48:29 PM »
Progress! Progress!

The Greens are now with the Caster - and things are progressing nicely.

HOWEVER THIS MEANS that the pre-order prices on the Seraphis Institute and the Prophet will end relatively soon, as will the "IT'S A BIG THING!" promotion - don't forget that from now until the release day of the Seraphis Institute and our first Deadling Hero "The Prophet" all orders - including those placed already - that have a pre-release item in their order - will have their names placed into a draw - the winners of which can win one of the following.

1st Prize for the Draw is a Ral Partha T-Rex RRP £24.95

2nd Prize for the Draw is a Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit RRP £15.00

3rd Prize for the Draw is a Mark II 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) 'Eddie-29' RRP £15.00

4th Prize for the Draw is a Mark I 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) RRP £13.00

The names will be drawn at random, for each prize - once your name has been picked - you will not be "left in the hat" for the rest of the draws. No cash alternative is offered, and your Prize will be shipped with your pre-order and if you place more than one pre-release order during this time, your Prize will be shipped with your Winning Order!

So don't waste any time - get those orders in or miss out on the pre-release prices and a chance of a Prize!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #493 on: December 03, 2015, 09:42:55 AM »
Coming Soon - The Prometheans!

These Monstrous Mutations (scientists theorized were caused by the R.D.S. Virus) - first came wading in at the Island of Bermuda on December 31st 1999.

Humanity as a whole call them "Prometheans" - some of these monstrous R.D.S. mutations stand taller even than an Sentry, those that do either have little (or no) epidermis covering their bodies. Freely showing the muscles, sinews, and tendons that are normally hidden beneath the skin - and yet, they do not bleed (unless injured, which is hard to do). There are smaller Prometheans, usually naked - twisted in back and bone, or bloated - with a wide almost shark like mouth full of ogreish teeth.

The big skinless creatures have been classified by Varian Blackwood as " Inanis-Cutem" (lit. empty skin), whereas the smaller more stupid creatures are referred to as "Stultus" (lit. stupid) as they lack anything but the most basic intelligence.

There seeming random attacks on City States world wide - there is a lighting filled bank of fog, they appear - attack and then vanish just as quickly in the same way.

The Inanis-Cutem models (the big skinless ones) are around 90mm tall, and the smaller Stultus models will be around 60mm tall

Sculpted by Dave Stone of Wargames Terrain Workshop - http://wargamesterrainworkshop.co.uk/, and concept Art by Carl Stoelzel​ of Stoelzels Structures http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/4244/Stoelzels-Structures (both of which produce Terrain for SDZA ;) )
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:38:54 AM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
« Reply #494 on: December 03, 2015, 08:24:32 PM »
Coming Soon - The Prometheans!

These Monstrous Mutations (scientists theorized were caused by the R.D.S. Virus) - first came wading in at the Island of Bermuda on December 31st 1999.

Humanity as a whole call them "Prometheans" - some of these monstrous R.D.S. mutations stand taller even than an Sentry, those that do either have little (or no) epidermis covering their bodies. Freely showing the muscles, sinews, and tendons that are normally hidden beneath the skin - and yet, they do not bleed (unless injured, which is hard to do). There are smaller Prometheans, usually naked - twisted in back and bone, or bloated - with a wide almost shark like mouth full of ogreish teeth.

The big skinless creatures have been classified by Varian Blackwood as " Inanis-Cutem" (lit. empty skin), whereas the smaller more stupid creatures are referred to as "Stultus" (lit. stupid) as they lack anything but the most basic intelligence.

There seeming random attacks on City States world wide - there is a lighting filled bank of fog, they appear - attack and then vanish just as quickly in the same way.

The Inanis-Cutem models (the big skinless ones) are around 90mm tall, and the smaller Stultus models will be around 60mm tall

Sculpted by Dave Stone of Wargames Terrain Workshop - http://wargamesterrainworkshop.co.uk/, and concept Art by Carl Stoelzel​ of Stoelzels Structures http://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/4244/Stoelzels-Structures (both of which produce Terrain for SDZA ;) )

Dave did a great job again..... time to stock up on some Tamiya Clear Red   ;)