Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:08:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 141479 times)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
Re: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures
« Reply #495 on: December 15, 2015, 05:18:44 PM »
After Chatting with the Caster today, the Masters are done and we should be entering the Production Run Shortly - so PLEASE BE AWARE the pre-order prices WILL be ending soon.

If you want to save a little - order now!

(And don't forget its your last chance for the "Its a Big Thing" Prize Draw Either LoL)

Many thanks to everyone who's placed an order - I hope you will be as excited as I am when you get your new Toys!

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Pre-Releases/c/15426785/offset=0&sort=priceDesc

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #496 on: December 19, 2015, 06:24:37 PM »
VARIAN'S HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

I am aware Christmas is an economically tough time of year for everyone, rather than just have a panic buying Christmas discount like a lot of online retailers do at this time of year to try and coax people into spending money - Linda and I have come up with an idea that might encourage you to treat yourself and help others into the bargain.

Nexus Miniatures will be having a bit of a break (a very small bit LoL) from Monday the 21st of December until the Monday the 11th of January - so no NEW orders will be processed during that time - as I said, no NEW orders - so don't worry, I WILL still be working, writing, posting pre-orders etc. I just won't be processing any new orders till after the 11th of January - and anyone placing an order between Monday the 21st of December and Monday the 11th of January will have 25% of their order value donated to Crisis (http://www.crisis.org.uk/) the UK Homeless Charity - an email listing those who donated will include everyone's names along with the actual donation - https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#

IN ADDITION (OMG DOES THIS MAN NEVER STOP - the Answer is no, I don't) all such orders when posted will contain little "pressies" for you to. An extra Miniature (or two), Sweeties, Prototype Base Toppers (basically whatever I think is cool that I can add to your orders) - lastly, the biggest order (and thereby the biggest donation) will have their Name (or a Character Name of their creation) included in a (probably more than one) piece of S.D.Z.A. Fiction, and that character (or an analogue of you yourself) have their own Profile in the Rules too (I may even do a specially converted Miniature as well, but that depends upon how good the idea is LoL)

So, this year as well as helping yourself to some Nexus Toys - you can help others too.

Merry Christmas - Drew & Linda x

Offline von Lucky

• Galactic Brain
  • Melbourne, Australia
    • Donner und Blitzen Wargaming
« Reply #497 on: December 19, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »
Sounds tempting. I love the festive illustration you've created.
- Karsten

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: Donner und Blitzen

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #498 on: December 19, 2015, 08:48:31 PM »

We wanted to do something different, that might help a little.

Thats the work of Carl Stoelzel (of Stoelzels Structures) - BooBoo on here.

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
« Reply #499 on: December 20, 2015, 02:23:41 PM »

Many thanks VL  :D  and happy Holidays all, stay safe.     

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #500 on: December 24, 2015, 11:15:14 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I won't be going near Facebook AT ALL Tomorrow (I hope none of you guys will either) - Have Fun, Be With Your Loved Ones - Eat, Drink, and be Merry!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #501 on: January 07, 2016, 03:19:45 AM »
I am aware Christmas and the New Year is an economically tough time of for everyone, rather than just have a panic buying discount (like a lot of online retailers do) - Linda and I have came up with an idea that might encourage you to treat yourself and help others into the bargain.

Nexus Miniatures has been having a break (a very small break LoL) until the Monday the 10th of January (although I have been working, writing, answering emails, and posting stuff etc. during that time).

I just won't be processing any new orders till the 10th of January - and anyone placing an order up till midnight on Monday the 10th of January will have 25% of their order value donated to Crisis (www.crisis.org.uk) the UK Homeless Charity - an email listing those who donated will include everyones names along with the actual donation.

IN ADDITION (OMG DOES THIS MAN NEVER STOP - the Answer is no, I don't) all such orders when posted will contain little "pressies" for you to. An extra Miniature, Sweeties, Prototype Base Toppers (basically whatever I think is cool that I can add to your orders) - lastly, the biggest order (and thereby the biggest donation) will have their Name (or a Character Name of their creation) included in a (probably more than one) piece of S.D.Z.A. Fiction, and that character (or an analogue of you yourself) have their own Profile in the Rules too (I may even do a specially converted Miniature as well, it depends how good the idea is LoL)

So, ring the new-year in by helping yourself to some Nexus Toys - you can helping others to - but be quick, only a few days left!

On other news, I've been advised the new Castings are on their way - so its also your last chance to get the new releases at Pre-Order Prices! (And your last chance for the "Its a Big Thing" Prize Draw Either LoL) - Many thanks to everyone who's placed an order - I hope you will be as excited as I am when you get your new Toys!

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Pre-Releases/c/15426785/offset=0&sort=priceDesc

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #502 on: January 08, 2016, 12:20:43 PM »
Get your last few pre-orders in for the Seraphis Institute and the Prophet - the castings should be with me mid next week (assuming the delivery services are on time) - so the pre-order Prices will end (and don't forget the "It's a Big Thing" Prize Draw either).

D-Rangers will also be re-stocked (expect a new Ranger Army Builder Deal too) ready for the Release of the first Ranger Vehicle.

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #503 on: January 08, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »
A Cryptic Image - well, not really - other than the Material being translucent its OBVIOUS who/what it is!

Biddi-Biddi-Biddi!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #504 on: January 13, 2016, 12:25:23 PM »
Spoke to Ainsty Castings LITERALLY moments ago, he's waiting on his Metal Order to carry on casting - he's rang his supplier, and it should be here tomorrow (he should have had it monday/tuesday) - fingers crossed shipping should begin Thursday/Friday :D

BE AWARE PRE ORDER PRICES ON THE SERAPHIS INSTITUTE AND THE PROPHET WILL END THE MOMENT I RECEIVE STOCK! (AND we'll have re-stocks of the D-Rangers too)

It's been a long (ish) and time-consuming journey - thanks to everyone for their orders and thanks for your patience and support!

Offline Doomsdave

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #505 on: January 14, 2016, 10:19:28 AM »
A Cryptic Image - well, not really - other than the Material being translucent its OBVIOUS who/what it is!

Biddi-Biddi-Biddi!

Oh Yes!   Will this one have male and female spandex-clad companions?
This is my boomstick!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2016, 12:45:35 PM »
NEWS! NEWS! NEWS! YEA!

Get your orders in Fast - Pre-Order Prices End Soon (LITERALLY any Day Now)!

So be fast or miss out LoL!

A big thanks to Andy at Ainsty Castings for putting up with my constant nagging :D

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #507 on: February 03, 2016, 01:24:31 PM »
Good News, Great News, and Not-So-Good News

Great News I have Fresh Castings!

The Not so Good news is Harry solo got "mashed" during mastering (see picture) - which means He's going to have to be repaired and re-mastered sadly (so Harry Solo is INDEED going Solo ;) ) It happens sometimes like this (to be frank, I was actually more worried about the Prophet) I'm afraid its "just part of the Biz" as it were, all I can do is plough on!

Rather than make people wait any further, I'm sending the Bulk of Everyones Order now - and Harry will be sent later on as soon as he's repaired, re-mastered, and Cast Up.

For those Waiting - we have two options - Store Credit , which I will double to £8 for the inconvenience of waiting even longer - please contact me at nexus-miniatures@outlook.com on how to do that - and I'll set up a specific code JUST for you (see how GREAT I am) or I can refund you the Cost of Your Harry Solo. The Seraphis Institute "Lite" as I am calling it, is available now - and Harry will (of course) be made available at a Later Date.

ON THE GREAT SIDE - The Castings are STUNNING (the Prophet is so nice, I won't lie - I got a little weepy)

We also have VERY Limited Quantities of the Seraphis Pistol (four to a pack) for £1.00 a set.

The D-Rangers are now re-stocked too, and we now have the new "Six Pack" Deal - Six D-Rangers, plus three Helmet Sprues for £18.00!

LASTLY due to an Overstock, Dr Mackalay is now "On Sale" for £2.00 - the Twin Pack with Pisacha has also been reduced - Now's your chance to get this "Magnetic" Hero at a knock down Price!

Shipping Starts Processing Today - I'm doing it in "Order Order" just to be fair!

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #508 on: February 04, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »
Drew's Big Box Of Bargains

We have a New Category in the Store - "Drew's Big Box Of Bargains" - Overstocks, end of lines, products being retired will all go in here.

Currently its our Sci Fi Trooper, we could never get the weapon Sprue to Cast - so we're selling off all the dead stock to make room for when we get it re-mastered - the weapon sprues need a little work, but are perfectly useable - and the Bodies are perfect castings (the Caprican Rifle looks really good on them) - as a set, or separately.

Also in their currently is Dr Makalay our own Magnetic Mutant - as both a Single Casting, or as a Deal.

Drew's Big Box Of Bargains - https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Drews-Big-Box-Of-Bargains/c/16633048/offset=0&sort=priceAsc

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
« Reply #509 on: February 07, 2016, 01:18:23 PM »
Drew's Big Box Of Bargains Part II

Another Addition to "Drew's Big Box Of Bargains" three of the limited edition Mark 1 Cobra Light Skimmers!

This Special Offer is because I have three Skimmers with slightly rougher castings than normal - perfectly usable, they just require a little more work than usual.

I have just three of these at the reduced price of £16.99 - and when they are gone, they are gone.

Don't forget to have a mooch around as my shipping is flat rate - not matter the size of the order ;)

https://nexus-miniatures.ecwid.com/#!/Mark-1-Cobra-Light-Skimmer-Rough-Castings/p/60227617/category=16633048