Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:35:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 140872 times)

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
Emailed requesting a refund and a reply by the end of the week. If I get either I will post here to let other pre-order backers know.
Kitbash Games' web-page: http://www.kitbashgames.co.uk/

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
Emailed requesting a refund and a reply by the end of the week. If I get either I will post here to let other pre-order backers know.

No reply to any of the 4 email addresses used, and no refund.

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
it's a shame he had some interesting ideas. I ordered from him once and kinda got what I had ordered.
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it anymore and what is it seems weird and scary.

Offline Cait Sidhe

• Scientist
I ordered from him once and kinda got what I had ordered.

"Kinda", high praise indeed...  ;D

Offline mcfonz

• Mastermind
    • Poison Spurs - blog and reviews
It's worth noting that he has several facebook groups for various other manufacturers games as well. I am going to leave the groups I am in that he leads.

One of which - The Walking Dead Clubhouse, has suddenly changed to include Hellboy as well, which isn't even near close to release yet having only just funded on kickstarter.

I feel very uncomfortable seeing a person that owes so much cozying up to manufacturers in such a way without having contacted those he owes orders/refunds to.
RP Tabletop Blog:

RP vlog channel: https://www.youtube.com/@RandomPlatypus

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
It's worth noting that he has several facebook groups for various other manufacturers games as well. I am going to leave the groups I am in that he leads.

One of which - The Walking Dead Clubhouse, has suddenly changed to include Hellboy as well, which isn't even near close to release yet having only just funded on kickstarter.

I feel very uncomfortable seeing a person that owes so much cozying up to manufacturers in such a way without having contacted those he owes orders/refunds to.

Drew set up the 7TV Action Facebook fan group many years ago. I contacted him a few weeks ago to ask for a banned member to be reinstated. After a two message exchange over the space of about five minutes, he archived the group and blocked me from messaging him. Very peculiar.

However, the upside was that fans started a new group and saw a real resurgence in members and activity - so no loss!

I do hope folks eventually get their goods or money back.
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
So a lot of the pre order stuff is up on the main website for sale. Still yet to see mine. Yet when I tried to contact them through Paypal my order was immediately cancelled 4 weeks on and no refund.

Have contacted trading standards and urge anyone else to do the same.

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
So a lot of the pre order stuff is up on the main website for sale. Still yet to see mine. Yet when I tried to contact them through Paypal my order was immediately cancelled 4 weeks on and no refund.

Have contacted trading standards and urge anyone else to do the same.

Also contacted trading standards a few weeks ago after getting no reply to any emails.

Offline mrgrigson

• Librarian
    • The Overloaded Queue
According to their FB page, a bunch of the stuff just showed up from the caster. When it will start shipping is another question.

Offline voltan

• Mastermind
I thought there was a C&D on that stuff?
Yvan eht nioj!

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
According to their FB page, a bunch of the stuff just showed up from the caster. When it will start shipping is another question.

It is another and good question.

Notably, except for the Red Dwarf stuff, all the previous pre-order stuff that was digitally sculpted is still in pre-order, while the traditional sculpts and Red Dwarf crew have seemingly been cast; it looks like this is the third pre-order on some minis, and therefore it could be speculated that sales of one lot are to fund the printing of the stuff that has been out to pre-order twice already, starting 21 months ago, yet is still not produced (and has been paid for by some customers).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:43:05 AM by leonmallett »

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
I thought there was a C&D on that stuff?

That is what Drew said - he seeed to make a big play of it, claiming it as a sign that he had 'joined the big boys' by receiving it.

Online hubbabubba

• Mastermind
Is this the same Drew that sculpted the rogue trader battle droid as featured in the RT rule book?

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
Is this the same Drew that sculpted the rogue trader battle droid as featured in the RT rule book?

The 1987 book?

Online hubbabubba

• Mastermind
Yes, though to clarify the fan sculpt was only a year or two ago, it was based on this illusration from RT