Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:27:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 141416 times)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
UTAH RAPTOR ATTACK!

Nexus Miniatures Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit Painted by (me) Drew Wood​, Wargames Terrain Workshop Utah Raptor Painted by Dave Stone​.

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline Wachaza

• Mad Scientist
Can you link to pictures of what's what? Hard to work out which figure is which without scrolling back and forth in the thread.

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
Thats is awesome!

Wachaza the link is to a facebook album it has all the greens and there descriptions of who is who. Hope this helps.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1626707477561844&type=1

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
We're working to resolve this issue as fast as we can - ASAP a proper gallery and webstore will be up!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Just did these quickly, hope these help Wachaza (better pictures when my new Camera and Lightbox decide to stop treating me like a t**t LoL). The MK I Sentry comes with BOTH Arm Options, so there are two pictures.

Either contact me through here or direct at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) to place an order.

NX01 - F.O.N. Operative 01 (Psychic Hero) £3.50 Each
NX02 - F.O.N. Operative 02 (Beastly Hero) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX03 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 01 (The Wolfman and the Visor) 99p Each

NX04 - F.O.N. Trooper 01 (comes with F.O.N. Trooper Accesory Sprue I as Standard for now) £3.00 Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX05 - F.O.N. Trooper Accesory Sprue I (Aggressive Head, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX06 - Mutt 01 (Carnivore) £4.00 Each
NX07 - Mutt 02 (Herbivore) £4.00 Each

or £7.50 for the Pair

NX08 - Uni-Tech Security Officer 01 (Cap and Pistol) £3.50 Each
NX09 - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 01 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair (and yes, you may buy "pairs" of Trooper 01)

NX10 - Uni-Tech Security Heads Set 01 (Bare Head and Elite Trooper Helmet) 99p Each

NX11 - Revolutionary/Merc 01 ("Porky" Ironsides, armed with UZI) £3.50 Each
NX12 - Revolutionary/Merc 02 ("Do Gooder" Marcus, armed with Uni-Tech Blaster Pistol, and separate Camera) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX13 - D-Ranger 01 (Codename Helios) £3.50 Each
NX14 - D-Ranger 02 (Codename Galicia) £3.50 Each
NX15 - D-Ranger 03 (Codename Joey) £3.50 Each

or £10.00 for all Three

NX16 - D-Ranger Helmet Sprue 01 99p Each

NX17 - Doctor Makalay (Brotherhood Leader) £4.50 Each
NX18 - Pisacha (Rogue Prime Assassin) £4.00 Each

or £8.00 for the Pair

NX19 - American Agent 01 (Wolfe Sculder) £3.75 Each
NX20 - American Agent 02 (Katherine Mulley) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NX21 - British Secret Agent 01 (60's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
NX22 - British Secret Agent 02 (80's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit £14.99 each

NXDP01 - Doom Squad Deal (Easter 2015 - till Monday the 15th of April) £24.60 (NX01 x 2 + NX02 x 2 + NX03 x 1 + NXS01 x 1)

Shipping -

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.50
Rest of the World - £6.20
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:10:22 AM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Grimmnar

• Scatterbrained Genius
Also, to celebrate the release of the Sentry
Loving the Sentry. Only real peeve i have is the head. For me i think it needs to be wider and a bit more squat. Say square in total and less rectangle.
Past that i am loving it.
Will there be more hand attachments in the future?

Grimm

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
We Debated endlessly over the head, it was designed to "remind" you of something (as are all my miniatures) rather than be a direct copy.

Yes, there will be addition Weapon Hands.

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
just sent an order off
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it anymore and what is it seems weird and scary.

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Thanks Guys can't wait to see what you do with your new Toys :D

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
He hasn't even got his next Order Yet, and they're plugging S.D.Z.A. again (lovely, lovely people :D ) (39:22 in)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Robin Hill, was a very talented guy - he helped me greatly with various projects. Including "Angels Carrying Savage Weapons", that grew into the (as of yet) Unseen Legendary Modern Fantasy Game, and Captain Ruby (a homage to Captain Scarlet) that grew into the "World Police" for S.D.Z.A.

He sadly passed away before he saw S.D.Z.A. come to life fully, but at least some of his work lives on as part of the larger S.D.Z.A. universe - though you won't be seeing the "World Allied Security Patrol" for a while yet, but as I am feeling more than a little sentimental at the moment - here is a brief look at the W.A.S.P.s of Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse.

The W.A.S.P.s or the "World Allied Security Patrol" as it is officially known - grew out of the various Police Forces around the world, as things changed and governments floundered during the year of chaos (and what followed).

The W.A.S.P.s operate in every major City State across the Globe, and have jurisdiction pretty much anywhere - and are co-ordinated by a central agency known as "The Nest", based in Geneva.

The W.A.S.P.s are administered by NATO, and function as a world Police and Rescue Force, with backup from the NATO A.S.P. Military Units as and when they might be needed.

Funded by the many City States around the world, with boosters from Varian Blackwood - and even though they don't need them, they also receive donations from Corporations trying to "look good" in the eyes of the public.

Armed and Equipped with the latest Arms and Light Personal Armour, the W.A.S.P.s also have an array of vehicles to enable them to Police and Rescue those in need around the world, in the most hostile Environments available.

The Bison is the Agency's support vehicle - a lot of the W.A.S.P. Agents prefer the Bison's larger and more robust frame to that of the lighter Wolverine pursuit Vehicle. Though generally, these support vehicles are regarded by the public who observe them in action as being unarmed - that is not the case, as a Bison is covered in compartments where weaponry (often quite impressive and large) remains hidden till required.

The Wolverine is faster off road than any modern police pursuit vehicle driving at speed on road. The Wolverine is tough, versatile, and pack a punch - armed with twin Subsonic Cannons, and a Rotary Cannon.

The Raptor is a mid to long range pursuit vehicle - capable of self sustained gravitic flight (that is it "hovers" via anti gravity repulsors, rather than using thrusters) and works on a similar principle to the MK I Cobra L.A.S. (Low Altitude Skimmer) - and can be fitted with a selection of mid-to-low powered weaponry, and has a secondary seating area hidden behind the Cockpit which can comfortably carry two additional people.

The Icharus Class Interceptor - capable of Flight, VTOL, and acting as a Submersible vehicle - and is capable of achieving a launch from under the water. Icharus Class Interceptor's can also be re-equipped for use as short range Space Craft should this be required for high altitude flight and orbital space travel. Using Conventional Projectile Weapons, Missiles, and Subsonic Weaponry - the Icharus Class Interceptor is pretty much ready for anything.

Wherever there is Crime, wherever there is Disaster - the W.A.S.P.s Stand By For Action!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Updated Pictures - slightly better, against a pale blue background
grin emoticon

Note, the Uni-Tech Officer is on very low stock - I have a restock coming (soonish hopefully).

The MK I Sentry comes with BOTH Arm Options, so there are two Painted pictures, the other picture is of the components.

Either contact me through here or direct at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) to place an order.

NX01 - F.O.N. Operative 01 (Psychic Hero) £3.50 Each
NX02 - F.O.N. Operative 02 (Beastly Hero) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX03 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 01 (The Wolfman and the Visor) 99p Each

NX04 - F.O.N. Trooper 01 (comes with F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue I as Standard for now) £3.00 Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX05 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue I (Aggressive Head, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX06 - Mutt 01 (Carnivore) £4.00 Each
NX07 - Mutt 02 (Herbivore) £4.00 Each

or £7.50 for the Pair

NX08 - Uni-Tech Security Officer 01 (Cap and Pistol) £3.50 Each (VERY LOW STOCK)
NX09 - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 01 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair (and yes, you may buy "pairs" of Trooper 01)

NX10 - Uni-Tech Security Heads Set 01 (Bare Head and Elite Trooper Helmet) 99p Each

NX11 - Rebel/Mercenary 01 ("Porky" Ironsides, armed with UZI) £3.50 Each
NX12 - Rebel/Mercenary 02 ("Do Gooder" Marcus, armed with Uni-Tech Blaster Pistol, and separate Camera) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX13 - D-Ranger 01 (Codename Helios) £3.50 Each
NX14 - D-Ranger 02 (Codename Galicia) £3.50 Each
NX15 - D-Ranger 03 (Codename Joey) £3.50 Each

or £10.00 for all Three

NX16 - D-Ranger Helmet Sprue 01 99p Each

NX17 - Doctor Makalay (Brotherhood Leader) £4.50 Each
NX18 - Pisacha (Rogue Prime Assassin) £4.00 Each

or £8.00 for the Pair

NX19 - American Agent 01 (Wolfe Sculder) £3.75 Each
NX20 - American Agent 02 (Katherine Mulley) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NX21 - British Secret Agent 01 (60's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
NX22 - British Secret Agent 02 (80's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit £14.99 each

NXDP01 - Doom Squad Deal (Easter 2015 - till Monday the 15th of April) £24.60 (NX01 x 2 + NX02 x 2 + NX03 x 1 + NXS01 x 1)

Shipping -

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.50
Rest of the World - £6.20

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:37:58 PM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
"Porky" Ironsides & "Do Gooder" Marcus Out and About! Two Rebels for the Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Storytelling Miniatures Game.

Sculpted by Martin Buck and Painted by Me!

Looking kinda stressed, out in the wilds . . . . .

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
Lovely looking paints Drew   :o :o