Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:10:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689347
  • Total Topics: 118275
  • Online Today: 648
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 141240 times)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
Thanks Dude - Cracking on with Rangers tonight

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
Very cool rebels! Porky looks a shifty so and so…  lol

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Very cool rebels! Porky looks a shifty so and so…  lol

LoL - EXACTLY the effect I wanted!

Offline Constable Bertrand

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Make and Paint Blog
Fab range of Not-minis and I particularly like the battlestar style rangers, they make good space mercenaries too.

Cheers
Matt.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Thanks!

:D

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
The Blackwood Industries Mark I Sentry Unit isn’t the only Robot in Town.

The NATO A.S.P. troopers also have Automaton Backup, based on earlier non Varian designed A.I. Technology - the M.A.T.A.T. (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) Units can have a tendency to Malfunction when not maintained properly, shooting on friend and foe alike.

Still, their presence on any field of Battle far outweighs any concerns over safety - as they are only used away from the Civilian Population.
Armed with a Subsonic Cannon and a "Grabber" (a modified mechanical claw which grew out of the Cutter and Spreader devices used by Rescue .
Services) capable of exerting 95 tonnes of pressure. A M.A.T.A.T. can also be fitted with Twin-Linked heavy blaster rifles, a flame-thrower, or a water cannon depending on the nature of its required duties.

Hopefully this will be released at the same time as the A.S.P. Troopers/Caprican Legion.

3D Sculpted by Carl Stoelzel​ (BooBoo)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:51:34 AM by Van-Helsing »

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
do these figures scale well with Crooked Dice?
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it anymore and what is it seems weird and scary.

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
Yes very much so. Any ones in particular?

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
Yes very much so. Any ones in particular?
The Crooked Dice figures I am looking at using are the Future Freedom Fighters, ARC Moonbase figures and the early minion with sci-fi gun, pitting them against the Uni-Tech forces.
Probably using the Galacta rule set
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 12:09:00 AM by The Gray Ghost »

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
No probs. Sadly I don't ave the FFF or Arc figures but have some helmeted minions with said guns. I'll dig them out and take some pics. I only have rangers, Rebels, F.O.Ns and the two 60s agents but will take some pics for you.

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
I've got some FFF and Arc, I'll try to get you pic of the next to the resin FON and agents later today as well.

I'd say they match up pretty well, Nexus might be a mm or so higher, particularly with Crooked's newer stuff. 

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
Best I can get for now.  Again, these are the resin castings from Nexus, and looks like the FFF are sunk a millimeter lower in their bases.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:57:23 PM by Booboo »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
An Interesting Development, which has grown out of talking with a customer and Linda - the Doom Squad Deal (A Mark I Sentry, two of Each Prime and a Prime Head Sprue) has proved to be of some interest and so, its going to be a permanent fixture of the Range (although, it will be updated later on to include the third Prime Miniature).

So this is (kinda sorta) a forerunner to the planned Starter Sets for the various SDZA Factions.

Many thanks to those who have ordered (and shown interest in) the NXDP01 - Doom Squad Deal so far.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
The Webstore Section of the Site has now been updated (all it took was me changing PC - for some reason my host and my Old PC did not get on :/)

http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/store

Not only are there now images of the full current range (including the Doom Squad Deal) there is also a slide show with larger product Images (I take this as a step forward personally LoL, and plan on conquering the Shopping Cart next).

Orders still by Email for now (as it states on the Website - Please contact me at varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com to place an order) but a full shopping cart very soon (fingers crossed LoL)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Just a quick desktop picture, while I think of it. But don't get too excited, this is just a prototype - there are changes to be made yet.

But CYBORGS IN SDZA GUYS!

:D

Digitally sculpted by our own BooBoo (Carl​ Stoelzel), and painted by yours truly.