Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690733
  • Total Topics: 118344
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 141524 times)

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
 :o

Offline Grimrod

• Bookworm
Go cyborg!!!!!..He's exactly what I've been looking for for sometime. :)
" 'Ol Jugger may be Friendless but He's never Weaponless

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
thank you guys, hope you love the next round

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
I had bitten, and I had ordered a Sentry - and it arrived all the way here quite rapidly too!
It's a nice model, well in the goldilocks range of size: not too big to be unwieldy or to use terrain, and not too small as not to appear at all menacing. Nicely detailed, promises to be fun to paint - I am now worried this will distract me from the Lead Painters League!
The packaging was compact but very well armoured! And it included a small bag intriguingly marked 'freeby' too, with a small friend for the Sentry inside - yay!  :D

Brilliant service, looking forward to the cyborg  8) 8) 8)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 12:18:54 PM by Vanvlak »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
Thanks for that :D

I'm so glad ur happy - and you are entirely welcome.

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline bong-67

• Librarian
Hi,
I placed a small order on Thursday for Porky and 60s Jacob Nexus and they arrived this morning.  The figures are great and I can't wait to paint them.  Porky in particular is a figure with lots of character and is perfect for my 7TV United Radionics cast.  Since the product and service from Nexus is so good I'll definitely be ordering more stuff even if it makes my wallet unhappy.
All the best,
George.

Offline Doomsdave

• Scatterbrained Genius
I must have the Motown cyborg.
This is my boomstick!

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Hamilton 'Porky' Ironsides has at various times worked for NATO, the Brotherhood, and even as a mercenary for pay.

He was married to a Woman who manifest Prime Powers, who was killed during the Uni-Tech 'Freaks of Nature' purge that took place in Chicago during he fall of 1989. Porky and his wife Samantha had one daughter Sarah, who disappeared during the F.o.N.P.

During the First Carrion outbreaks Porky was was part of a highly secret branch of Covert Operations for NATO - and slowly fell into working with the Brotherhood, as he was sympathetic to their cause.

It was Doctor Makalay of the Brotherhood that sent Porky to the San Angeles Resistance front, with the intention of getting the S.A. group to join the Brotherhood and introduce them to all the stolen Uni-Tech and Blackwood Industries Technology available to the cause.  

Though initially distrustful of the Leader of the S.A. Rebels due to her possible connections to Uni-Tech, and with a healthy dislike of 'Do Gooder' (his nickname for Marcus Darr, who in Porky's opinion is too good a man to be real) Porky came to be a respected as a valued member of the S.A. Resistance.

Though no one could accuse Porky of having the proverbial 'heart of gold', he is not as ruthless or extreme as his brusque exterior seems.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:48:40 PM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
So, whats going on at the Nexus Bunker - loads really, just nothing of real interest to people. The Rules are progressing nicely, in a bit of a "holding pattern" with regards to releases because of Salute taking up everyones time so much, but trust me - the next releases are stonkers (if a little late).

We're also working on the internal "look" of the Rulebook now - here's the design for the Profile Templates within the rulebook (the Character cards reflect this, and are even nicer looking).

We're getting ahead with certain things, on target with others, and behind with some (still) LoL.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Who's Watching Who . . . . .

Uni-Tech Buggy by Ainsty Castings, Utah-Raptor by Wargames Terrain Workshop. Scenic Terrain by Snapdragon.

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
top job on the whole lot.  The buggy is particularly nicely done up.

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
Very, very cool!  :D Love the logo on the buggy. 8)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Thanks guys, you have NO IDEA how hard it is for me to "dirty" things down LoL

Offline The Gray Ghost

• Mastermind
  • Beware The Gray Ghost
I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it anymore and what is it seems weird and scary.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures

AWESOME!

It's fantastic seeing people enjoying my Stuff :D