Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:38:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 626
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 140901 times)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
Note, the Uni-Tech Officer is NOW SOLD OUT! and the Uni-Tech Troopers are  VERY LOW STOCK - I have a restocks coming (in theory soon - DAMN YOU SALUTE).

The MK I Sentry comes with BOTH Arm Options.

Either contact me through here or direct at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) to place an order.

NX01 - F.O.N. Operative 01 (Psychic Hero) £3.50 Each
NX02 - F.O.N. Operative 02 (Beastly Hero) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX03 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 01 (The Wolfman and the Visor) 99p Each

NX04 - F.O.N. Trooper 01 (comes with F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue I as Standard for now) £3.00 Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX05 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue I (Aggressive Head, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each - OUT OF STOCK

NX06 - Mutt 01 (Carnivore) £4.00 Each
NX07 - Mutt 02 (Herbivore) £4.00 Each

or £7.50 for the Pair

NX08 - Uni-Tech Security Officer 01 (Cap and Pistol) £3.50 Each - OUT OF STOCK
NX09 - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 01 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle) £3.50 Each (VERY LOW STOCK)

or £6.50 for a Pair (and yes, you may buy "pairs" of Trooper 01)

NX10 - Uni-Tech Security Heads Set 01 (Bare Head and Elite Trooper Helmet) 99p Each

NX11 - Rebel/Mercenary 01 ("Porky" Ironsides, armed with UZI) £3.50 Each
NX12 - Rebel/Mercenary 02 ("Do Gooder" Marcus, armed with Uni-Tech Blaster Pistol, and separate Camera) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX13 - D-Ranger 01 (Codename Helios) £3.50 Each
NX14 - D-Ranger 02 (Codename Galicia) £3.50 Each
NX15 - D-Ranger 03 (Codename Joey) £3.50 Each

or £10.00 for all Three

NX16 - D-Ranger Helmet Sprue 01 99p Each

NX17 - Doctor Makalay (Brotherhood Leader) £4.50 Each
NX18 - Pisacha (Rogue Prime Assassin) £4.00 Each

or £8.00 for the Pair

NX19 - American Agent 01 (Wolfe Sculder) £3.75 Each
NX20 - American Agent 02 (Katherine Mulley) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NX21 - British Secret Agent 01 (60's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
NX22 - British Secret Agent 02 (80's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit £14.99 each

NXDS01 - Doom Squad Deal £24.60 (NX01 x 2 + NX02 x 2 + NX03 x 1 + NXS01 x 1)

Shipping -

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.50
Rest of the World - £6.20

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
Really impressed with how you've got this eclectic range together Drew. Looking forward to more.
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Really impressed with how you've got this eclectic range together Drew. Looking forward to more.

At the Moment (at the Casters) being Mastere are the A.S.P. Troopers/Caprican Legion (my own not cylons, they should have been out ages ago - sorry about that), the Morlocks (three different poses, two Armed - with options - one unarmed), another F.O.N. Prime ("not" X-Man, comes with a "Furious" head), another F.O.N. Prime Head Sprue (the Devil and the Gambler), the M.A.T.A.T. (the "not" Ed209), AND a Suprise Vehicle (to go with the "not" V Uni-Tech Troopers).

The Rules are being playtested as I type too - it's all very exciting.

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
At the Moment (at the Casters) being Mastere are the A.S.P. Troopers/Caprican Legion (my own not cylons, they should have been out ages ago - sorry about that), the Morlocks (three different poses, two Armed - with options - one unarmed), another F.O.N. Prime ("not" X-Man, comes with a "Furious" head), another F.O.N. Prime Head Sprue (the Devil and the Gambler), the M.A.T.A.T. (the "not" Ed209), AND a Suprise Vehicle (to go with the "not" V Uni-Tech Troopers).

The Rules are being playtested as I type too - it's all very exciting.

Having seen these, I can vouch that this next release will not only fill in the range, but it's gonna make it virtually explode.  Some very exciting sculpts from several very talented sculptors.  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:36:38 PM by Booboo »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Having seen these, I can vouch that this next release will not only fill in the range, but it's gonna make it virtually explode.  Some very exciting sculpts from several very talented sculptors.

And as the saying goes "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" :D

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Coming Soon "The Seraphis Institute" -

The Seraphis Institute in one form or another has existed since the time of the Crusades, its mandate has always been one of investigation and exploration, and has always stood for knowledge and learning above all else - even during the 17th Century, when they found themselves at odds with the Catholic Church.

All Members of the Seraphis Institute are unique individuals, some call them Primes - others call them Freaks, the only fact people should know is that the Seraphis Institute has Powerful, Driven, Agents working for it.

The most important and well known personalities are as follows -

Charley 'Ruby' James has the powers of Energy Projection and Empathy, an elegant and demure English rose as dangerous as she is beautiful. Beautifully spoken, elegant to a fault – her balletic movements bely the fact she is a deadly hand to hand combatant.

Dr Klae Steele has Invisibility and Intense Cold powers. A strange man, older in his ways than his appearance gives away - there is something behind those cold blue eyes
that's disturbing. Whilst he is happy to rely on his abilities, he is also more than capable of using the special Side Arms most Seraphis Agents carry.

Sterling Mercury has Speed and Sense Manipulation (minor mind control, and illusion creation), he is quick witted and capable - people underestimate him because he is almost supernaturally charming and has a great sense of humour, that is generally a Mistake.

"P.B." has Prowess Augmentation (Strength and Damage Resistance on demand) and Psychomtery, a huge black man – massively strong with fists like coal shovels. Most find him intimidating - but he is the most gentle man you could wish to meet.

Then there is Major John Colt, a seemingly jovial ex-military type - but don't let his middle aged spread and jolly demeanour fool you, as an ex British Secret Service Agent there’s a lot more to Major Colt than meets the eye.

Last we have Agent Harry Solo - a retired United Nations Special Agent, tough as Nails and quite ruthless. Skilled in capturing (and terminating) Rogue Primes - in part thanks to the special Sidearm Seraphis Agents carry. To underestimate Solo is to take a gamble – and Harry Solo never loses at Cards.

They are all Members of the Seraphis Institute, a Group of British Scientific Trouble-shooters charged with investigating our changing world - and help protect it. Privately Funded, and answerable to no one but themselves - the world is lucky they hold themselves to the highest moral standards. All operatives are equipped with the latest advances in technology, freely provided by Varian (who has ties to the Institute) - including the most up to date equipment and weaponry.

Whilst the day to day running of the Institute is down to Major Colt - but Dr Steele, his adopted Daughter Jenna, and Harry Solo decide on the placements and make all the strategic decisions, whilst all planning and long term thinking is done by the Metatron - the Institutes A.I. Computer, created by Varian Blackwood and donated to the Institute.

The Seraphis Institute were Sculpted by Ian Mountain.

Offline Steve F

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Pedantic bugger, apparently.
Where did I leave my heavy transuranic elements?

Useful even if they weren't lookalikes.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Where did I leave my heavy transuranic elements?

:D

Useful even if they weren't lookalikes.

I try and aim for that with a lot of the range.

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
These are awesome my favourites so far  :-*

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
Outstanding. That is all. :D

Offline Booboo

• Scientist
Ian knocked these out of the park.   :o

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
A bit of news, I've started an S.D.Z.A. (Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse) Blog called "Yesterday's Future Today!"

For some time folks have been nagging for me to put all the fiction and fluff in one place, so here it is - http://sdza-nexus-miniatures.blogspot.co.uk/

Also - NEW UNI-TECH TROOPER POSES! Once again Sculpted by Martin Buck, they will add variety to any Uni-Tech or 'Visiting' Army.

They will be available soon, and will be priced the same as the existing Uni-Tech Miniatures in the Range.

Offline Viruz

• Scientist
    • The Metal Magic Forum is closed
Cool.  :-*
I must have them.  :D
I buy old Spacelords Miniatures from Hobby Products !
- Cybertech, Bunkerbreaker, Yoyodyne, Sarday´kin, Phagon -

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
The Miniatures that were finished MONTHS ago, are finally being cast up!

I've been promised Samples of new miniatures and Re-Stocks by the end of next week, if thats the case - I shall be putting the new stuff up for pre-order a week or so after - with the intent of pre-orders being shipped the moment I get the stocks.

Anyone placing a pre-order will get a further 10% off the below prices AND a Limited Edition S.D.Z.A. Pin Badge (while stocks last - and there aren't many as the final design will be changing).

The Current "Next Wave" is at the moment -

NX23 - F.O.N. Operative 03 (Furious Hero) £3.50 Each

You will be able to combine this with -

NX01 - F.O.N. Operative 01 (Psychic Hero) £3.50 Each
NX02 - F.O.N. Operative 02 (Beastly Hero) £3.50 Each

at either £6.50 for a Pair or £10.00 for All Three

NX24 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 02 (The Gambler and the Devil) 99p Each

NX25 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper/Offcer (Rifle or Pistol) 01 £3.25 Each
NX26 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper 02 (Rifle Raised) £3.25 Each
NX27 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper 03 (Rifle Lowered) £3.25 Each

or £9.00 for all Three

NX28 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Weapon Sprue 01 99p Each

NX29 - Morlock 01 (Unarmed) £3.00 Each
NX30 - Morlock 02 (Unarmed/Armed) £3.00 Each
NX31 - Brotherhood Morlock 03 (Armed/Two Choices) £3.00 Each

or £8.25 for all Three.

The NXDS01 - Doom Squad Deal will also be changing. Two of Each FON, two different Head Sprues, and a Sentry for £30.00! (thats a saving of over 15%)

Morlock Pictures as soon as I have decent pics!!

Either contact me through Here, via Facebook or direct at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) to place an order (give it a couple of weeks), and I am hoping to finally have the shopping cart working about the same time too.

DO NOT FORGET THESE ARE PRE-ORDERS AND WILL NOT SHIP FOR A FEW WEEKS YET!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:35:41 PM by Van-Helsing »