Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:46:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (Commercial) S.D.Z.A. - Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse Miniatures  (Read 141238 times)

Offline philp

• Assistant
Sorry, been unable to find a size of the figures.  Are they 20mm or 28mm or different?

Thanks,

Offline Brummie Thug

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Brummies Wargaming Blog
There 28mm Heroic  ;)

Offline philp

• Assistant
OK, thank you.

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
  • (A.K.A. Doctor Warlock)
    • Nexus Miniatures
Right, good news and bad news - I was (as it turns out) optimistic about the new Website Launch being the 15th. After working my ass off, we're still encountering all sorts of issues - so much so I've got the pro's in the Help (the "I-Team" LMAO).

Linda has thus insisted the Anniversary Promotion should continue in the mean time - so all "manual" orders placed until the Webstore is up and kicking will still be subject to the following benefits.

So - the 15% off £15+ orders promotion will continue - but be quick, the webstore could be sorted any day (yea right LoL)

Any orders placed by Email before the new Webstore is up and Running for orders of £15 or more before discount (lets face it, thats really REALLY easy to do) will get a 15% discount off their order! (Offer applies to miniatures in the current catalogue, and cannot be used with pre-orders for unlisted miniatures or in conjunction with any other Nexus Miniatures Promotion)

IN ADDITION - anyone placing an order of £30 or more by Email (again before discount obviously) will be placed in a prize Draw to win one of the Limited Edition Skimmers too! With the Draw being made at the end of July (no Cash prize alternative offered, the winner will be notified by Email).

Lastly, anyone placing an order of £60 or more will get a 15% Discount, two entries in the Prize Draw AND a further 15% discount off their next order too!

To place an order either contact me through here or Email at Nexus Miniatures (nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) - or check out the Website at http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/home

Metal Miniatures

Our Metal Miniatures are cast in white metal, and require cleaning with a knife or file - and in some cases assembly, we use Super-Glue. Due to the nature of the miniatures production material, and small parts, sometimes with sharp edges - we do not recommend them for Hobbyists under the age of 16.

NX01 - F.O.N. Operative 01 (Psychic Hero) £3.50 Each
NX02 - F.O.N. Operative 02 (Beastly Hero) £3.50 Each
NX03 - F.O.N. Operative 03 (Furious Hero) £3.50 Each
OR £6.50 for two (please let me know your preference), or £9.50 for all three

NXH01 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 01 (The Wolfman and the Visor) 99p Each
NXH02 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 01 (The Gambler and the Devil) 99p Each
NX04 - F.O.N. Trooper 01 (comes with F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 or 2 – please let me know your preference) £3.00 Each

NXT01 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 (Aggressive Head - Mouth Open/Shouting, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each

NXT02 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 (Grumpy Head - Mouth Closed/Frowning, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each

NX06 - Mutt 01 (Carnivore) £4.00 Each
NX07 - Mutt 02 (Herbivore) £4.00 Each
or £7.50 for the Pair

NX08 - Uni-Tech Security Officer 01 (Cap and Pistol) £3.50
NX09a - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 01 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle) £3.50 Each
NX09b - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 02 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle Raised) £3.50 Each
NX09c - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 03 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle Lowered) £3.50 Each
Either £6.50 for a Pair, or £9.50 for Three (please let me know your preference)

NX10 - Uni-Tech Security Heads Set 01 (Bare Head and Elite Trooper Helmet) 99p Each

NX11 - Rebel/Mercenary 01 ("Porky" Ironsides, armed with UZI) £3.50 Each
NX12 - Rebel/Mercenary 02 ("Do Gooder" Marcus, armed with Uni-Tech Blaster Pistol, and separate Camera) £3.50 Each
or £6.50 for a Pair

NX13 - D-Ranger 01 (Codename Helios) £3.50 Each
NX14 - D-Ranger 02 (Codename Galicia) £3.50 Each
NX15 - D-Ranger 03 (Codename Joey) £3.50 Each
or £9.50 for Three

NX16 - D-Ranger Helmet Sprue 01 99p Each
NX17 - Doctor Makalay (Brotherhood Leader) £4.50 Each
NX18 - Pisacha (Rogue Prime Assassin) £4.00 Each
or £8.00 for the Pair

NX19 - American Agent 01 (Wolfe Sculder) £3.75 Each
NX20 - American Agent 02 (Katherine Mulley) £3.75 Each
or £7.00 for the Pair

NX21 - British Secret Agent 01 (60's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
NX22 - British Secret Agent 02 (80's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
or £7.00 for the Pair

NX23 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper/Officer (Rifle or Pistol) 01 £3.25 Each
NX24 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper 02 (Rifle Raised) £3.25 Each
NX25 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper 03 (Rifle Lowered) £3.25 Each
or £9.00 for all Three

NXAC01 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Weapon Sprue (Pistol & Rifle) 99p Each
NX29 - Brotherhood Morlock 01 (Unarmed) £3.00 Each
NX30 - Brotherhood Morlock 02 (Unarmed or Throwing Big Rock) £3.00 Each
NX31 - Brotherhood Morlock 03 (Road Sign or Concrete Stump) £3.00 Each
or £8.50 for all Three

Resin Models

All Nexus Miniatures Resin Models are Expert Level Kits. They may require sanding and filing, and need to be assembled with Super Glue. Please Take Care when working with Resin - if you are unsure and need help, please feel free to contact me. Due to the nature of the Resin Models - because of the production material, required sanding/filing/and assembly with Super-Glue - we do not recommend them for Hobbyists under the age of 16.

NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit £14.99 each

NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personnel 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) £12.99 Each

DEALS!

Our Deals are there for one reason, to offer great value for money (not that Nexus Miniatures aren't already good value - they are). Always check out our Deals to see what you can save!

NXDS01 - 'Doom Squad' Deal £32.00 (NXS01 x 1 + NX01 x 2 + NX02 x 2 + NX03 x 2 + NXH01 x 1 + NXH03 x 1)
NXDS02 - 'Robot Rumble' Deal £25.00 (Both a NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit and a NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personell M.A.T.A.T.)
NXDS03 - 'Sentry Sentinels' Deal £27.00 (2 x NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit)
NXDS04 - 'M.A.T.A.T. Mob' Deal £23.00 (2 x NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personell M.A.T.A.T.)
NXDS05 - 'Uni-Tech Patrol' Deal £20.00 (NX08 x 1 + NX09a x 2 + NX09b x 2 + NX09c x 2)
NXDS06 - 'By Your Command' Deal £16.00 (NX23 x 2 plus 1 Weapon Sprue + NX24 x 2 + NX25 x 2)
NXDS07 - 'Morlock Madness' Deal £15.00 (NX29 x 2 + NX30 x 2 + NX31 x 2)

Shipping (Fixed Rate, Extra Insurance or Expedited Shipping Upon Request) -

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.80
Rest of the World - £6.50

http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/home
https://www.facebook.com/nexus.miniatures
http://sdza-nexus-miniatures.blogspot.co.uk/

"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind" ~ H. P. Lovecraft

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
The Caprican Legion pictured here, are Caprican Drone Troopers - it wasn't long before Major Caprican realized that his men were dying out, the original Legion were 100 strong but it wasn't long before he had lost a quarter of his Troopers - working as Mercenaries and Standing Military for the Brotherhood soon took its toll.

Combining a simple sentry AI with the Cybernetic systems already utilized to keep his own men functioning in their "unliving" state was no real issue for Capricans genius Mind - held together by a cheaper polished steel version of their standard A.S.P. Armour and Caprican Helmet - the Drone Troopers were a force to be reckoned with, especially when led by a Gold Clad Drone Commander. Marching mercilessly ever forward, following orders without question "By Your Command" . . . . . .

The Nexus Miniatures are currently available to order, at £3.25 Each - £9.00 for one of each of three different designs, and an Army Builder 'By Your Command' deal of Six Caprican Legionnaire for just £16.00 (and everything is 15% off at the moment, with an Entry into a Prize Draw).

To place an order either contact me through here or Email at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com - the outlook email comes straight to my phone) - or check out the Website at http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/home (new website and webstore 'Coming Soon')

NX23 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper/Officer (Rifle or Pistol) 01 £3.25 Each

or £9.00 for all Three

NXDS06 - 'By Your Command' Deal £16.00 (NX23 x 2 + NX24 x 2 + NX25 x 2)

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.80

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Also available as part of the Nexus Miniatures Catalogue (and also 15% off RRP as part of our Anniversary) - the Corporation Troops of Uni-Tech

These guys are welcome 'Visitors' (see what I did there) to any Retro Sci-Fi Wargames Table or Miniature Collection - Uni-Tech are an important part of the S.D.Z.A. (Super-Hero Dinosaur Zombie Apocalypse) Universe as they were responsible for the Experiment (Project Re-Birth) that led to the outbreak of the R.D.S. (Reactive De-evolution Syndrome) Virus and the mutagenic effects that created the Carrion (Zombies), Primes (Dinosaurs), and the Prehistoric and De-Evolved Animals.

Available Individually, or as a bumper 'Uni-Tech Patrol' deal - they are great for all sorts of Apocalyptic and Retro Sci-Fi Gaming.

NX09b - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 02 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle Raised) £3.50 Each
NX09c - Uni-Tech Security Trooper 03 (Helmet, Visor Down and Rifle Lowered) £3.50 Each

Either £6.50 for a Pair, or £9.50 for Three (please let me know your preference)

NX10 - Uni-Tech Security Heads Set 01 (Bare Head and Elite Trooper Helmet) 99p Each

NXDS05 - 'Uni-Tech Patrol' Deal £20.00 (NX08 x 1 + NX09a x 2 + NX09b x 2 + NX09c + 2 x NX10)

To place an order either contact me through here or Email at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com - this one comes direct to my Mobile) - or check out the Website at http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/home - New Website Coming Soon!

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.80

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:29:32 AM by Van-Helsing »

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Primes (what we call "super-beings" in the S.D.Z.A. Universe) can be collected (and eventually played in games of S.D.Z.A.) in a few different ways.

Our beloved Super Beings are technically split into three Factions, you have the Sanctioned Primes of the Initiative - these are your "Freaks Of Nature" Operatives (as the general public so cruelly calls them), they can be included in with any "Good" Army, so Military, Government types, and Human "Survivors" may take them as part of their Force - but of course you can also take them as a full Initiative Force - backed up by Initiative Troopers and a Sentry Unit.

They can also be painted in less uniform Colours as Rogue Primes for a Brotherhood Collection/Force too - happily backing up the manipulative Dr Makalay and his companion the female Prime Assassin Pisacha.

All currently available from Nexus Miniatures, and still with a 15% discount as part of the current "pre-webstore" promotion for Manual Orders.

NXH02 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 02 (The Gambler and the Devil) 99p Each

NX04 - F.O.N. Trooper 01 (comes with F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 or 2 – please let me know your preference) £3.00 Each

NXT01 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 (Aggressive Head - Mouth Open/Shouting, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each
NXT02 - F.O.N. Trooper Accessory Sprue 1 (Grumpy Head - Mouth Closed/Frowning, Rifle, and Stun Stick) 99p Each

or £8.00 for the Pair

NXDS01 - 'Doom Squad' Deal £32.00 (NXS01 x 1 + NX01 x 2 + NX02 x 2 + NX03 x 2 + NXH01 x 1 + NXH03 x 1)

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.80

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
AUGUST UPDATE!

Still awaiting the re-stocks of the remaining Limited Edition run of the Cobra Skimmers - hopefully they will be available around the time the Webstore is up and finished.

Manual Orders are still being done Currently (and still at 15% off and with a chance of winning one of the Limited Edition Cobra Skimmers) so if you need to bulk up your collection (hopefully ready for the free S.D.Z.A. Rules release) don't leave it too long - as we're getting close with the new Webstore now.

A quick "heads up" too, Shipping will be going up a little - lately the larger orders have mean either the shipping costing (a lot) more than my Rates, or me having to send them insured - rather than charge by order size (which is actually a rip off anyway) when the Webstore (FINALLY) opens these new shipping rates will apply (which are still really competitive though)

UK - £2.00
E.U. - £4.25
Rest of the World - £7.20

For all Manual orders till the new Webstore Opens, the original Shipping Charges remain in place.

As usual, if you are unsure and need help, please feel free to contact me at either of my Emails (the nexus-miniatures@outlook.com comes straight to my phone).

To place an order either contact me through here or Email at Nexus Miniatures (varian@nexus-miniatures.co.uk or nexus-miniatures@outlook.com) - or check out the Website at http://www.nexus-miniatures.co.uk/home

Metal Miniatures

Our Metal Miniatures are cast in white metal, and require cleaning with a knife or file - and in some cases assembly, we use Super-Glue. Due to the nature of the miniatures production material, and small parts, sometimes with sharp edges - we do not recommend them for Hobbyists under the age of 16.

NXH02 - Extra F.O.N. Heads Set 02 (The Gambler and the Devil) 99p Each

NX06 - Mutt 01 (Carnivore) £4.00 Each
NX07 - Mutt 02 (Herbivore) £4.00 Each

or £7.50 for the Pair

NX11 - Rebel/Mercenary 01 ("Porky" Ironsides, armed with UZI) £3.50 Each
NX12 - Rebel/Mercenary 02 ("Do Gooder" Marcus, armed with Uni-Tech Blaster Pistol, and separate Camera) £3.50 Each

or £6.50 for a Pair

NX13 - D-Ranger 01 (Codename Helios) £3.50 Each
NX14 - D-Ranger 02 (Codename Galicia) £3.50 Each
NX15 - D-Ranger 03 (Codename Joey) £3.50 Each

or £9.50 for Three

NX16 - D-Ranger Helmet Sprue 01 99p Each

or £8.00 for the Pair

NX19 - American Agent 01 (Wolfe Sculder) £3.75 Each
NX20 - American Agent 02 (Katherine Mulley) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NX21 - British Secret Agent 01 (60's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each
NX22 - British Secret Agent 02 (80's Jacob Nexus) £3.75 Each

or £7.00 for the Pair

NX23 - A.S.P. Trooper/Caprican Legion Trooper/Offcer (Rifle or Pistol) 01 £3.25 Each

or £9.00 for all Three

NX29 - Brotherhood Morlock 01 (Unarmed) £3.00 Each
NX30 - Brotherhood Morlock 02 (Unarmed or Throwing Big Rock) £3.00 Each
NX31 - Brotherhood Morlock 03 (Road Sign or Concrete Stump) £3.00 Each

or £8.50 for all Three

Resin Models

All Nexus Miniatures Resin Models are Expert Level Kits. They may require sanding and filing, and need to be assembled with Super Glue. Please Take Care when working with Resin - if you are unsure and need help, please feel free to contact me. Due to the nature of the Resin Models - because of the production material, required sanding/filing/and assembly with Super-Glue - we do not recommend them for Hobbyists under the age of 16.

NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personell 'M.A.T.A.T.' (Mobile All Terrain Automated Trooper) £12.99 Each

DEALS!

Our Deals are there for one reason, to offer great value for money (not that Nexus Miniatures aren't already good value - they are). Always check out our Deals to see what you can save!

NXDS02 - 'Robot Rumble' Deal £25.00 (Both a NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit and a NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personell M.A.T.A.T.)
NXDS03 - 'Sentry Sentinels' Deal £27.00 (2 x NXS01 - Mark I Blackwood Industries Sentry Unit)
NXDS04 - 'M.A.T.A.T. Mob' Deal £23.00 (2 x NXS02 - Apocalypse Security Personell M.A.T.A.T.)
NXDS05 - 'Uni-Tech Patrol' Deal £20.00 (NX08 x 1 + NX09a x 2 + NX09b x 2 + NX09c x 2)
NXDS06 - 'By Your Command' Deal £16.00 (NX23 x 2 plus 1 Weapon Sprue + NX24 x 2 + NX25 x 2)
NXDS07 - 'Morlock Madness' Deal £15.00 (NX29 x 2 + NX30 x 2 + NX31 x 2)

UK - £1.80
E.U. - £3.80

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
People are always willing to complain, but rarely send a message of praise - I got this today (along with another order request from him)

"I am very happy  with the last order, the miniatures are great, and my gold and chrome silver paints are getting a hammering, thanks so much for producing such  great miniatures, brings back a lot of childhood memories of the original T.V. series back in the day when there was not much sci-fi on T.V. My mates will get a great kick out of these the next time we play any sci-fi games and these make an appearance on the table"

Mark Cunningham from Australia

The Caprican squad deal (along with other selected items from the range) is now available through Ebay -  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161779835639?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
"Help Me Obi-Wan Community, You're My Only Hope . . . . "  ;D

OK, heres a shout out for help  :D

Anyone who has purchased any of the Nexus Miniatures range - do you have pictures of your painted Miniatures?  :-*

If so, could you send them to me at nexus-miniatures@outlook.com along with your details - I want a section in the rulebook of community painted miniatures, you will get credit for your work of course.  ;)

Many Thanks - Drew  8)

Offline LordOdo

• Mastermind
    • StormToren (my wargame blog)
Before when do we need to send the pictures?
I got some painted, but won't be able to take a photo until monday
''Its so much easier to build something new than work up the courage to actually paint some.'' -Wyrmalla (2015)

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Before when do we need to send the pictures?
I got some painted, but won't be able to take a photo until monday

The sooner the better really, but Im asking ahead of time really - rather than waiting till the last minute :D

Offline ancient one

• Bookworm
  • ....he's behind me right
Doc, any idea when the Seraphis Institute (incl Varian and cat) and Ronin X may be appearing?

Offline Vanvlak

• Galactic Brain
"Help Me Obi-Wan Community, You're My Only Hope . . . . "  ;D

OK, heres a shout out for help  :D

Anyone who has purchased any of the Nexus Miniatures range - do you have pictures of your painted Miniatures?  :-*

If so, could you send them to me at nexus-miniatures@outlook.com along with your details - I want a section in the rulebook of community painted miniatures, you will get credit for your work of course.  ;)

Many Thanks - Drew  8)

Just the Sentry (the yellow one), which you've seen - want a pic of that?

Offline Van-Helsing

• Mastermind
    • Nexus Miniatures
Doc, any idea when the Seraphis Institute (incl Varian and cat) and Ronin X may be appearing?

Soon (ish) no point in rushing these things till the new website is ready.

My partner (Linda) has had a lot of health issues too, and thats absorbing a lot of my time.