Forum > The Conflicts that came in from the Cold

Post WWII & Modern Imagi-Nations

(1/19) > >>

Arlequín:
As requested I have opened up a 'Modern Imagi-Nations' thread. I intend to list and link them on this post as they are added to the thread, along with a short description (a single sentence description is fine, but no more than a small paragraph).

It does not matter whether your creation is for wargaming or adventure gaming, what scale figures you use, or anything like that

If you do not have a blog, web site or other 'web presence' for yours, do not worry, I will simply link to the post in this thread where you will have hopefully provided a long description of your creation (i.e. a few paragraphs, not a dissertation).

Discussion of imagi-nations, how to go about them and ideas for them is of course welcome, but I will only be linking to those which actually exist in some form, rather than produce a massive list of ideas and thoughts. In short, 'ideas' go in the posts and 'functioning ones' will be added here. If you want to engage in lots of 'in character banter' with others and stuff of that ilk though, I suggest you start a separate thread for that preferably on TMP ... this is meant to be helpful, informative and all that kinda thing and those posts get lost in the make believe bedlam.
;)

gimzod:
Well as i started this let me be the first to post.

This is  Ukuechanathe setting of my modern warfare gaming. Currently involved in a civil war with an international task force aiding the government from the rebel soldiers and the forces of the Ukuechana people libration army with various other factions fighting over what left.

( Will post a more detailed history when it finished.)

cardophillipo:
I will try and post more as soon as possible, but for starters here is the link to some info and history from Andreivia.

http://andreivian-tales.blogspot.co.uk/

More soon

Cheers

Richard

commissarmoody:
Thanks for sharing guys

dadlamassu:
The setting for my African games is Morvalonga.  A newly independent British Colony Morvalonga is beset by hostile nations on its borders and terrorist factions within its boundaries.  Its leader President for Life Bishop Moses Besquit Saviour of the Nation and Father of the People (God Bless Him), is a tower of strength and honesty. 

Read more here:  http://www.morvalearth.co.uk/Morvalonga/Morvalonga_Intro.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version