Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:31:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686609
  • Total Topics: 118113
  • Online Today: 628
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: My Perry War of the Roses collection. Small update: The commander and his buddy  (Read 15752 times)

Offline Percal

• Bookworm
You're right, they suddenly vanished! Darn. I'll see if I can fix it somehow.

Offline Percal

• Bookworm
Well, all be damned. I couldn't find a fix for the broken pics, and I decided to pick up the portable photo studio and snap some good new photos. But unlucky me, one of the small lights fell off the table and broke. You see, they're some crappy plastic little lamps, and the cable usually tends to either get tangled and pull them, or it simply pulls them due to its own weight. Needless to say, I'm without the studio for a while until we can fix the damn lamp. I managed to snap some of the old mercenaries though, but only one new mini among them. Sorry, folks.

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Well, all be damned. I couldn't find a fix for the broken pics, and I decided to pick up the portable photo studio and snap some good new photos. But unlucky me, one of the small lights fell off the table and broke. You see, they're some crappy plastic little lamps, and the cable usually tends to either get tangled and pull them, or it simply pulls them due to its own weight. Needless to say, I'm without the studio for a while until we can fix the damn lamp. I managed to snap some of the old mercenaries though, but only one new mini among them. Sorry, folks.

I'm sorry to hear that.... get it sorted as soon as possible- we need to see those pics!  :)

Darrell.

Offline Percal

• Bookworm
Will do! We somehow managed to fix the lamp, so tomorrow I'll set up the studio again, and this time, put something so the damn lights dont commit suicide again!

Offline Atheling

• Elder God
    • Just Add Water Wargaming Blog
Will do! We somehow managed to fix the lamp, so tomorrow I'll set up the studio again, and this time, put something so the damn lights dont commit suicide again!

Good news!  :)

Darrell.