Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: AntiMatter Games Kickstarter - Rise of the Draconids [Kickstarter] *** last Day  (Read 5204 times)

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
Re: AntiMatter Games Kickstarter - Rise of the Draconids [Kickstarter]
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 04:25:30 PM »
Shadowsea has always facinated me, but I never really sprung for the pdf. So I decided that this kickstarter was a good way to get my hands on the PDF of deep wars at least, small boost to the kickstarter in any case. Hope this goes critical in the last few days for all people who are backing it for more then me.  :)
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 06:47:19 PM »
Hey, any little bit helps!

Eric has revised the stretch goals once more, reducing the amount needed to fund Kalath and adding in some explosive fungal pod terrain.  What's that, exploding fungus?  Heck yeah!

He also added another figure at 14.5k, Albaxus Flametongue. 

Albaxus will be a Big model, standing over 54mm tall with broad wings.

"Mighty Albaxus is one of the last Elder Draconids with the ability to fly. His bloodline can be traced to the original ethereal fire dragons, making him a godlike leader for the Draconid Legion. A vision of scaly doom, Albaxus’ fire breath lays waste to enemies on the ground."

Paint log - leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=36840.0

Blog - My life in Millimetres

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 01:23:09 PM »
Another day and a half to go!  We have reached unlocks for a whole mess of new terrain features - treasure markers, crystal outcrops, and a fungal forest patch!  There will be a huge amount of crossover for those items, as everyone loves terrain (especially giant mushroooms!)

Next up is the huge Kalath model - a big lizard riding a triceratops.  What more could you ask for?

Also, once 8 more backers sign up, everyone who pledges $50 or more will get a free mini!

I asked Eric for some ideas on what the fungal patch will look like, and he says it will be similar to some older DnD artwork:

There will be a set of separate mushrooms that can be arranged into whatever patch one wants, since the fungal patches can vary in size so much. Some will be tall ( > 40mm ) and others smaller than that. They should fit within a 75mm by 75mm base.

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
Just a quick update, Eric made a quick rough sketch of the size of the mushrooms:

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
About 4 hours to go and there has been a big surge in pledges!  New stretch goals have come and gone, and we are less than $100 away from the jade salamander:

We could use a few more last minute backers  ;)

Also, we have passed the 100 backer and 15k goals, which means every backer over $100 gets 2 bonus points of miniatures!