Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:24:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690748
  • Total Topics: 118345
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Kickstarter) ZN games fantasy miniatures and steampunk airships.  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Lord GreyWolf

• Mad Scientist
(Kickstarter) ZN games fantasy miniatures and steampunk airships.
« on: September 07, 2014, 10:19:52 PM »
Impact Miniatures has a kickstarter that will see miniatures from ZN Games (Chris Bledsoe) made in trollcast resin.

The Project  
Chris Bledsoe was a bright light in the miniatures gaming community.  He helped create rules for Warzone, Chronopia, Mutant Chronicles, and Crucible.  He had key roles at both Heartbreaker and Ral Partha.  In 2001, he opened ZN Games to pursue starting his personal dream of creating his own miniatures and games.  However just as he could get started, Chris passed away from cancer in 2002.

This has been something his father has wanted for along time with Tom from Impact Miniatures and US gamers we can help achieve this goal.

Please have a look at what's on offer more minis will be released as stretch goals. At present there are 28mm fantasy miniatures and a range of 6mm steampunk airships.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/zn-games-fantasy-miniatures-and-steampunk-airships

Cheers
LGW

Offline Basement Dweller

• Librarian
Re: (Kickstarter) ZN games fantasy miniatures and steampunk airships.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:56 AM »
I've backed it...just a few dollars right now for a few random minis.  Like the concept and always happy to see more models out there in the market.

leadadventureforum.com/gallery/16/1338_04_02_14_4_41_04_1.jpg

Offline Lord GreyWolf

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:23:02 AM »
I've backed it...just a few dollars right now for a few random minis.  Like the concept and always happy to see more models out there in the market.

Thx Basement Dweller.

There may not be something on there for everyone yet but Tom mentioned there was nearly 400 more items and a possible second faction of steampunk airships.

I'll be getting an assortment of the currenet airships.

LGW

Offline Basement Dweller

• Librarian
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 12:32:18 AM »
I'm still undecided on what to pick.  The airships look pretty sweet but unsure what to use them for (other than my squats if the scale is close).  I also like a few of the classic looking goblins.

I'm hoping some of the still to be revealed minis will strike my interest.

Offline Lord GreyWolf

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 04:32:45 AM »
I'm still undecided on what to pick.  The airships look pretty sweet but unsure what to use them for (other than my squats if the scale is close).  I also like a few of the classic looking goblins.

I'm hoping some of the still to be revealed minis will strike my interest.

I am in for MAGE level [50pts]

Will see what I can get with that from the current range might change it depending on what the other Airship faction looks like. Tom has some greens of a 2nd faction.

I need more info on the Airships though. eg what are fighters, bombers, carriers, transports, etc etc to decide on the amount I want.

I think I will see what rules I can find that could fit these minis. Otherwise I might through my hands in to making up some basic rules.

LGW

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 12:17:10 PM »
Unfortunately what few things draw my interest don't break into an affordable (damn budget)  number of points evenly.

Good Luck to the KS owner!

Gracias,

Glenn
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!