Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:52:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690583
  • Total Topics: 118338
  • Online Today: 822
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Pro Gloria Miniatures Plastic Landsknechts Indiegogo Campaign  (Read 20017 times)

Offline Regulator

• Mad Scientist
Pro Gloria Miniatures Plastic Landsknechts Indiegogo Campaign
« on: November 02, 2014, 08:22:18 PM »
Good day to you all out there and thank you very much in advance for all your support and helping us to fulfil our biggest dream: A plastic box full of Lansknechts!

As you may have already seen, most of the sculpting work is already done but "only" the big steel plastic-injection mould is missing which is by far the most expensive part of this big-ticket project. And for that reason we need all you hobbyists, painters, collectors and gamers out there to support us.
With this Indiegogo-Campaign we want to produce a full plastic-set filled with wargamer goodness and eventually many other lead miniatures plus more plastic if our funding-goal is exceeded by far!

This crowdfunding campaign is quite simple: you do donate a certain amount of money (mostly by choosing one of the so called "perks" to the right) and in exchange you will get the to-be-funded product plus some extra perk-goodies once the product is available and the financial-goal is reached.
If we do not reach our financial-goal you will get your spent money immediately back in full amount.

What is in the Plastic Box?
In this box will be 24 hard plastic 28mm (1/56) miniatures that come with a leaflet (approximately 16-18 pages full with historical background, assembling tips, painting shemes etc) and a single sheet with six different flags.

The box will hold 4 frames in total. Two core Landsknecht frames plus two extra command frames.
The core frame will contain 10 different bodies plus 20 different heads as well as enough arms to have yours  Landsknechts in advancing and marching poses with weapon options for halberds, spears and pikes. The frame will also hold extra swords, pouches and other nice extras.
The command frame will include 2 bodies plus a huge selection of extra heads, enough parts for musicians and banner bearers.

Here is a pre-view for the miniatures. Please note that these only represent a very small part of what is in the box. We can't show you many more sculpts due the WIP-status of the project. So what's missing on the picture? All upright arms, many more heads, command options, little extra (pouches, hats, etc).
For some detail shots, please scroll until the very bottom of this campaign! As soon as I get photos of completly new parts of the figures, I will immediately update the gallery section.

All plastic miniatures have been sculpted by the very talented Michael Anderson!

For any questions regarding this Indiegogo-Campaign or Pro Gloria Miniatures in particular, please feel free to drop us a line under info@progloria.com or right here in the comment section - your questions might help other people, too!

Stephan and Martin

Offline Timbor

• Mastermind
Re: Pro Gloria Miniatures Plastic Landsknechts Indiegogo Campaign
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »
Hey, glad to see it finally live!  I am just leaving on holiday, but will be back with a contribution in a week or so!  8)
Paint log - leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=36840.0

Blog - My life in Millimetres

Offline THE CID

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 08:56:30 PM »
Will the extra metal figures be available separately, as I just don't do plastic miniatures. THE CID.
Ive seen things you people wouldn't believe - Roy Batty.

Offline Regulator

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »
Will the extra metal figures be available separately, as I just don't do plastic miniatures. THE CID.

If we achieve the amount for the extra stretch goals, they will all be available later regularly in the internet shop :)

Stephan

Offline THE CID

• Mastermind
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »
Brilliant, I'm sure you will achieve your goal, there's a lot of plastic lovers out there. Good luck THE CID.

Offline DonVoss

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 07:30:57 PM »
I am really lookin forward to this ... :o

Id love to see some plastic landsknechts in my army....

Good luck,
DV

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 12:11:55 AM »
Tempting for some kit-bashing, though the pike arms would be a turn off...lovely looking sculpts though.
2024 Painted Miniatures: 203
('23: 159, '22: 214, '21: 148, '20: 207, '19: 123, '18: 98, '17: 226, '16: 233, '15: 32, '14: 116)

https://myminiaturemischief.blogspot.com
Find us at TurnStyle Games on Facebook!

Offline white knight

• Galactic Brain
    • WK's Miniature Imperium
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 10:53:17 AM »
Pikes can easily be shortened to spears or converted to halberds with the addition of a halberd head.  :)

Offline Romark

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
Lovely figures for sure,just one niggle though,why is the standard bearer standing whilst all the other poses are advancing/marching ?

Offline Blue in vt

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 06:13:56 PM »
I love the look of these...I too am not a friend to plastic minis...but these may be the exception!

Good luck with the campaign!

Blue
My Painting/Collecting Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

"Jesus weeps when people buy resin." ...Hammers March 2012

Offline fastolfrus

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 11:08:59 PM »
Where's the link to the campaign?
Gary, Glynis, and Alasdair (there are three of us, but we are too mean to have more than one login)

Offline Elbows

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2014, 07:50:11 AM »
Pikes can easily be shortened to spears or converted to halberds with the addition of a halberd head.  :)

Yeah, I know.  Sadly I'd be getting it for kitbashing only...so I'm not sure I could justify that without more "normal" arms.  We'll see though, perhaps I can talk myself into it.

Offline white knight

• Galactic Brain
    • WK's Miniature Imperium
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2014, 09:28:51 AM »
On second thought, I think I read somewhere that halberd arms would be included?

Offline Regulator

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 07:11:00 PM »
Thanks to you all :)

Halberds, pikes and spears all included!

Stephan