Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690652
  • Total Topics: 118342
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (COMMERCIAL) Greetings from Spain: Bad Roll Games is born!  (Read 21905 times)

Offline Chainmailninja

• Bookworm
    • Zed or Alive: The Zombie Miniatures Game
Re: Greetings from Spain: Bad Roll Games is born!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 01:49:06 AM »
Gorgeous work, can't wait to see more! If you haven't already, I'd recommend introducing yourself on the Wastelander Central Facebook group, I'm sure you'll get some interest there.

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 02:35:29 PM »
Thank you for the advice and compliments, Chainmailninja, we'll do that!  ;)

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 02:34:04 PM »
Hi!
Here arrive more Punkapocalyptic releases!
Gangers already had their own Starter Pack and Mutards don't want to be left behind. Now for sale the new Mutard Starter Pack which includes two brand new miniatures, the Mutardess with Sharp tail and the Mutard with Organic missile, for a price of 39,95 euros.

These two new miniatures are also available in the regular Mutard catalog, ready to be bought individually for the usual price of 10,95 €.

Remember you can download our rulebook for free at http://www.badrollgames.com/en, as well as get a couple of 350 points lists ready to be played with the miniatures included in the Starters (and the Pit beast for the Mutards) without having to squeeze your brains in the process.

And still more surprises are awaiting in the near future. See you out in the Wasteland!

Mutardess with Sharp tail, Medium blade and Brutal charge

Mutard with Medium blade, Organic missile and Frog.

Mutard Starter Pack

Hope you like!!! Remember you have more info on our webpage, at our Facebook or on Twitter.

Offline Jan

• Bookworm
  • English isn't my first language. Forgive me. ;)
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 09:24:59 AM »
Your models and the ruleset are realy great!  :-*
Hope you will have a successful time!

X-Wing | Oak & Iron | Old West & Sci-Fi Skirmish (WiP)

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 07:33:06 AM »
Hi there!

Thank you for your kind words, Jan. I see you are from Berlin and maybe you will like to know that a friend from Dresden is translating our rules into German, and in fact there is going to be a demo game at a Dresden store (the ReckenEcke, Martin-Luther-Straße 24, 01099 Dresden) next week  ;)

Anyway, we have posted some news on our website regarding our next faction, the Junkers, and the fundraising method we will use to have it complete in one go. That is, a crowdfunding campaign. After more than a year with traditional funding (ie, putting our own money on it), we have realised that our release rate is too slow and we would like to try and get a whole new gang at once. If we are succesful, players will have a new choice to make their bands from and those who back the project will receive quite a bunch of goodies if the tiers are met during the campaign.

Stay tuned, as we will keep you updated about this matter in the days and weeks to come. Meanwhile, read about it here:
http://www.badrollgames.com/en/junkers-starter-pack-crowdfunding/

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
The five miniatures for our incoming Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign have already been revealed:

Beginning on May 4th, you will be able to get this awesome Junkers Starter Pack as well as many unlockable stretch-goal extras (some of which will be visible from the very start of the campaign, and I can tell you they include at least a free extra miniature), along with any other miniature from our existing catalog you like.

On friday we will reveal the exclusive Indiegogo miniature, which will be available only during this campaign and won't be sold anywhere else once it is over! Stay tuned!

Offline gringo

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
superb figures and artwork!
love the lady sniper! :o
best of luck with this project
Saludetes
Ged

www.gringo40s.com
www.gringo40s.blogspot.com

Offline Jan

• Bookworm
  • English isn't my first language. Forgive me. ;)
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2015, 08:45:14 AM »
Good to hear, that a translation is going on, though i have no problem with a good english translation. But i know there are many people here, who like german rules very much.

I already started playing EDEN. The miniatures are good, but there are always exceptions, so i have to say your models are the better ones (from pictures). Both high level. The EDEN rules are realy the main plus factor. They are so great and different from others. But now it comes: The support has been realy bad and that is a big point many german gamers do not play the game (anymore). It was always (for years) a big problem to get the up-to-date Character-Cards. Even in english. Now they have a new website and a downloadsection, but since a few month half of the Card-Sets are AGAIN missing. And i am not speaking of german cards. The english ones would be enough. If you write them an (polite!) E-Mail with a question ... NOTHING happens. This is realy bad and my desire to support the company shrinks. They can slap out miniatures, but the rest is important, too.
So concentrate on a good english basis (ruleset and profiles, scenarios) would be my advice. The rest (german, french...) is just a nice extra. But so long you are doing this VERY GOOD. Without testing the rules i see many good things on the run with you guys.
The Design of your miniatures is great! The sculpting, too. So the new minis will be just awesome!

I wish tons of luck and success for you.
The big problem nowadays is, that the market is very full of tabletop-stuff in our rich, abundance society. Everyone sits on a huge hill of unpainted miniatures at home, counting myself. The impulse buying good looking miniatures is very high, but when i will paint and play with all of them? Answer is: Never. But i will go to spread the word, that there is a realy good looking game out there (again from spain!).
You have good points to reach the community and hopefully their purses.

Go get them!  :D
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:17:47 AM by Jan »

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2015, 11:00:31 AM »
Thank you Gringo and Jan for your kind words, they are a real boost for our morale  :D :D :D
We have ourselves bought some Eden miniatures, and the main problem we see for them is that they seem to be from different scales: some female miniatures are so bulkier and bigger than they male counterparts, that they seem quite off scale (we know in real life there are big women and small men, allright, but their scales unbalance is quite obvious from model to model). We give our modellers a copy of each produced miniature made by the others, so they can work with a real reference of that the game scale is.
One good point in our game, apart from having our rules translated into English, is we don't use cards or tokens. We keep things simple. You buy your miniatures (you can play with just 5 or 6 of them), download the 25-pages rulebook, and with a couple of d10 dice you are good to go. You don't need anything else.

And now, the news  ::)

And finally, here it is the exclusive Indiegogo campaign miniature, manufactured in high quality resin, which will not be available on stores... and will be able to join any band from any faction!

He is... Eightfingers, renowned pit fighter from Nowater and two times "Da Big Blow" winner. He rarely gets involved in gang wars, as his Crib considers him too precious to risk his life in such quarrels, but if the offer is generous enough...

Remember you can read his story here:
http://www.badrollgames.com/en/celebrities/celebrities-of-the-wasteland-eightfingers/

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 09:42:51 AM »
Starting today at 9 am (Central European Time) you can access our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to fund what will be our third faction for this game, the Junkers. During this campaign you will be able to buy any miniature already in our range, the new gang’s Starter Pack or the exclusive miniature we have designed for this campaign.

If you want to know more, you can read about it here.

If you want to make your contribution (thank you!), there you go the link to the campaign.

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 01:10:56 PM »
In for a starter set and some other figures. Hope the campaign really takes off.

Question:  How tall is the Brute figure from the Gangers faction and how may parts to assemble?

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 02:00:16 PM »
Question:  How tall is the Brute figure from the Gangers faction and how may parts to assemble?
Thank you Robh for your contribution  ;)
The Brute is not really much taller than the other human miniatures. He is bulkier, but maybe a couple of mm taller (regular miniatures are 30 mm to the eye, the Brute might be 31 or 32).
He has three parts to assemble: body, heavy mace (including both hands) and the body armour (a manhole cover, actually).

Offline basaint

• Scientist
  • Gamer, creator...In AZ
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 01:23:29 AM »
I LOVE these models! and have been eyeballing the Fem Chief and Fem Ganger for awhile now.  My only reservation is IndieG...

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 08:01:01 AM »
I LOVE these models! and have been eyeballing the Fem Chief and Fem Ganger for awhile now.  My only reservation is IndieG...

Indeed, it does take a bit more thought with an Indigogo campaign. Payment taken immediately and no option for refunds (unless granted by the project owner) means you have much less opportunity to reconsider your pledge.
But on the positive side IGG are much more supportive than KS if there is a problem, not to the point of actually taking any responsibility of course, but will provide contact info and assist in claims.

You have to put a lot more faith in campaigns and the companies behind them.

Offline Kushtar

• Librarian
  • Make my day, punk!
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 09:14:38 AM »
I understand your concerns, but I can assure you that the only thing we want is to get the money to keep making awesome miniatures and fund this new third faction. We are not strictly newcomers to the industry, as we have been operating for more than a year now, and you can see what we can offer by browsing our galleries on Facebook or our website.

If you are interested in our products, please back our project and help us grow!  ::)