Forum > Post-Apocalyptic Tales

Shooty, shooty, pew pew: Adventures in the wastes.

(1/32) > >>

Vladimir Raukov:
Every now and again (although not as often as I'd like) Constable Bertrand and I get together to play Scavenge Skirmish Survive. It's fun, brutal, I die a lot and if you want to try it for yourself, the rules are over here: http://tinyurl.com/ltdqqmh

Of course, a game like this wouldn't be quite as fun without miniatures, so here's some of mine. Be warned though, I'm one of those people who comes up with backstories to nearly anything I paint, so this may take a while.

This first group shot was my first gang, Wildfire's Wanderers. They're a group of scavvers/merchants who mostly hang around each other for no reason other than cash and food. Smashing up raiders is just a happy bonus.

Wildfire Magni here was the son of a merchant. With caps flowing for most of his life, he grew strong and surprisingly well-fed. Eventually, he left his dad's caravan to try and make it on his own. He's had mixed results, but I for one am rooting for him.

Takeshi '86' Sakamoto was Wildfire's first recruit. He comes from vault 286, but due to a clerical error, they ended up with a bunch of jumpsuits from vault 86 by mistake. His vault's only form of entertainment were chop-socky kung-fu flicks and having known no other way, he lives by a strict code of honour...and his mouth doesn't move in sync with his words. It's freaky.

Sister Seraphica is a member of the Sable Sisters, an all-female group dedicated to empowering ordinary wastelanders by recovering technology and educating others in its proper uses. She often butts heads with 86 over what is defined as a 'proper' use for something, but she is still a welcome member to the team.

Whenever Wildfire got in over his head, The Gentleman was always there to help him out. Wildfire eventually trapped the eccentric, tea loving adventurer and 'convinced' him to join up. Nobody knows what's under his mask, but given what effects the wastelands can have on people, it probably isn't pretty...

This Joe. Joe smash. You hurt Joe's friends? You get smash.

This is Kenneth. He was saved from mutation by his big brother Joe when he tied a piece of his singlet around Kenneth's face. Since then, the two have been inseparable. Wildfire originally only wanted to recruit Joe into his band, but Joe wouldn't come unless Kenneth could too. He is talented in hacking networks and finding things that other people have lost. He also owns ten whole copies of Grognar the Barbarian with only one or two bullet holes in them.

That's my first crew, but there will be plenty more pictures to come!

Sinewgrab:
Sweet! Love the backgrounds you built.  I use Pulp Alley, but SSS looks interesting.  How does it flow?

Silverarm:
Those are really nice! :o
Seconded on SSS.
can't wait to see yer other gangs

Blackwolf:
Nice work! And a great choice of miniatures too 8)

Constable Bertrand:

--- Quote from: Vladimir Raukov on November 21, 2014, 12:48:41 AM ---You get smash.

--- End quote ---

Yes you do. His meat club hurts. I know from experience. Joe also has a way with dogs, they seem to flock to him.

Great photos Vlad! They really show off your cool minis. Im excited to see more :D

Cheers
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version