Forum > Workbench

The generic tools thread.

(1/14) > >>

Brandlin:
Dedicated to all those useful gadgets, tools and gizmos that you've just found and can't figure out how you managed without.

The "Why do I not already own this...?" Thread.

Just add your own finds below.

To start the ball rolling I'd like to offer this range of magnetic clamps to the group.... I just found them online here... http://yorkmodelmaking.co.uk/useful-bits

Magnetic clamps for assembling 90degree angles and holding while the glue dries. Check out the website, lots of sizes. I'm imagining these with a steel base plate.

Mason:
Brilliant find!
 8) 8)

Cheers!
 :D

Brandlin:

--- Quote from: Brandlin on December 14, 2014, 11:42:34 PM ---I'd like to propose a new sticky thread for the workshop area.

Dedicated to all those useful gadgets, tools and gizmos that you've just found and can't figure out how you managed without.

The "Why do I not already own this...?" Thread.

Just add your own finds below.

--- End quote ---

Well I guess that didn't get a great response....

Daeothar:
It's the miniature hoarder mentality; everything worth having (Right Now!), we already have.

You're trying to freeze that infinitesimally small moment in time it takes from this face: :o to credit card abuse.

And let's face it; most of us would not be able to stop themselves to post in this thread before throwing their moneys at the item in question, at which time one would be beyond the scope of this thread...  ;D

Brandlin:

--- Quote from: Daeothar on December 19, 2014, 03:06:27 PM ---It's the miniature hoarder mentality; everything worth having (Right Now!), we already have.

You're trying to freeze that infinitesimally small moment in time it takes from this face: :o to credit card abuse.

And let's face it; most of us would not be able to stop themselves to post in this thread before throwing their moneys at the item in question, at which time one would be beyond the scope of this thread...  ;D

--- End quote ---

I was meaning it more as a resource for others. Cool tools gadgets n stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version