Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Judge Dredd / 2000AD / Mega City One Project  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Count_the_Seven

• Assistant
Re: Judge Dredd / 2000AD / Mega City One Project
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 04:46:06 PM »
This terrain looks fantastic and is certainly something I will be looking into!

:-*

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
    • Sally 4th Wargames Terrain & Figure Storage
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 10:21:45 AM »

The Terra City One release from Sally 4th consists of a range of Terra Block components that work with the core range to allow construction of the claustrophobically chaotic sprawl that is Terra City One.

The key components are balconies, pillars, walkways and stackable buildings.
Balcony pieces feature a half height wall and are available as single width (50mm x 50mm), double width (50mm x 100mm) and corner pieces. These are great for creating roof top areas on top of buildings, inset balconies and lining walkways.

Pillars are used to support walkways and display advertising hoardings. The pillars have been designed as a mix and match system so that you can build them to whatever height you need. A spreader is used at the top of the pillar to support the walkway. Pillar sections are plain or incorporate fittings to hold either one or two advertising hoardings. Advertising hoardings are cut from 3mm fluorescent Perspex and more designs will follow in the next Terra City One release. Pillar sections are 50mm high and 50mm square and slot together firmly. The walkway section measures 50mm x 300mm and can be used as supplied or can be used to hold terra block plain or balcony tiles.

Stackable buildings consist of a base plate to form the floor and surrounding pavement, walls made up of any configuration of Terra Block Pieces and floor / roof sections. Our first stackable building is 200mm square on a 300mm square base. Floor / Roof section feature a handy lip which is used to stop pieces moving when you lift a floor off to move figures inside during a game and provides positive alignment with the floor below. These sections also feature a cut out for a stair well.

Additional Terra City One pieces are to follow including huge pillars to support raised dual carriageways, additional stackable building shapes and furniture and set dressing packs.

Full details and photo gallery at : Full details at : http://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/Terra-Blocks/Terra-Block-with-Judge-Dredd-Miniatures-Game
Chris Abbey
Www.sally4th.co.uk

Offline Elk101

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 10:37:02 AM »
That really does look like an excellent gaming set up!

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »
It is great fun to play on.

We will be taking it along to Hammerhead at Newark on 28th February to run some participation games on it, so if anyone is interested in taking part, please let me know.

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2019, 09:04:39 AM »
I'm not sure if I've had this terrain out to play on since Hammerhead (a good few years ago) and it looks like I never posted any images of the participation game in progress. I'm a bit excited about the new game and miniatures from Warlord Games, so this weekend I'm going to be searching through my Dredd stuff and getting ready for the new era of Dredd on the tabletop!

Anyway, better late than never. Here's some photos from the participation game.

Lots more images in the gallery section of Terra-Block page @ http://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/Terra-Blocks

Offline AKULA

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2019, 07:58:34 PM »
Lovely job Chris.

8)

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
That's a startlingly handsome looking chap in the weskit in the last photo!   ;)

(That was a great game, thoroughly enjoyed it).

Offline Doug ex-em4

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 09:43:36 PM »
That's a startlingly handsome looking chap in the weskit in the last photo!   ;)

(That was a great game, thoroughly enjoyed it).

By Jove, Snapcase -a rare photo from your days as a trend setting assistant at "I Was Lord Kitchener's Valet" in Carnaby Street....! One for the album and no mistake :D

Doug