Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690719
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 898
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Sanitest  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Mo

• Mad Scientist
    • Oddman Productions
Sanitest
« on: December 22, 2006, 03:52:38 AM »
The walls of your upstairs bedroom have begun to bleed. What should you do?

http://www.cthulhulives.org/SanQuiz/SaniTest2.nclk
Fantastic Worlds: Pulp Action in the Far Reaches of Space
http://oddmanproductions.com

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
Sanitest
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:10:55 AM »
:lol:

Offline Westfalia Chris

• Cardboard Warlord
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
  • Elaborate! Elucidate! Evaluate!
Sanitest
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 10:58:48 AM »
Your SaniTest(TM) Results

Your score is: 108

For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 5.61 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are schizothymic. While not as serious as schizophrenia, it means you may be subject to excessive introversion, paranoia, and morbid fantasy. Others who scored at this level include actor Nick Nolte and renaissance thinker Sir Francis Bacon.

Mwuahahaha! :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Offline Pax

• Assistant
Sanitest
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 11:17:53 PM »

Your score is: 115

For easier understanding, the HPLHS SaniTest assessment algorithm converts your raw score to a scale of 1 to 10. This number is your INSANITY INDEX.

INSANITY INDEX 6.13 This score is solidly in the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you are a classic lunatic. Lunatics are often highly functional, and even great achievers. But their personal lives are often left in ruins as they attempt to deal with their antic inner demons. Others who scored at this level include comedian/actor Robin Williams and French philosopher Voltaire.

I'm quite pleased with this result  8), seeing as I love both Robin Williams and Voltaire.

Offline zbyshko

• Scientist
Sanitest
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 11:41:22 PM »
you mean i'm more sane than you others?  odd, how very odd...

Your score is: 121

INSANITY INDEX 6.58 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). Your score suggests that you are completely unbalanced. This is not a terribly serious condition, and can even be rather charming if not mixed with a violent temper or serious subtance abuse problem. Others who scored at this level include publisher Larry Flynt and famed explorer Ferdinand Magellan.
\"I drank WHAT!?!\" - Socrates

Offline WitchfinderGeneral

• Mad Scientist
Sanitest
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 12:46:13 AM »
:lol: this one's great!!

Your score is: 126

INSANITY INDEX 6.95 Thank you for taking the SaniTest(TM). There are regions on the spectrum of human madness that science has yet to penetrate, and you seem to be in one of those regions. You are what mental health professionals call 'crazed.' You might be susceptible to hallucinations, so make sure that the people you are talking to actually exist. Others who scored at this level include former Russian president Boris Yeltsin and domestic mogul Martha Stewart.
"I'd like to send this letter to the Prussian consulate in Siam by aeromail. Am I too late for the 4:30 autogyro?"
"Uh, I better look in the manual... This book must be out of date. I don't see "Prussia", "Siam" or "autogyro"...

Offline Howard Whitehouse

• Scientist
Sanitest
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 01:51:24 PM »
Apparently I'm a lunatic.

Merry Christmas. :?
I do all my own stunts

Offline Grimm

• Two-time LPL Champion (Season 2 and 3) Supporting Adventurer
  • The Colonial Tales Winner
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Grimms-Hangar on Facebook
Sanitest
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 10:32:34 PM »
Your score is: 124

INSANITY INDEX 6.81 Your score suggests that you are what's known as 'bughouse.' That's a colloquial term for madness from a time when people who thought they were crawling with bugs were often correct. In these more hygienic times, it indicates a potentially serious problem. Others who scored at this level include pop star Michael Jackson and Greek philosopher Plato.

:?:  :mrgreen:
ttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Grimms-Hangar/196455560521708