Forum > Medieval Adventures

Perry Tudor Conversions, Mounted Archers, page 54

(1/164) > >>

Stuart:

* I was itching to see what could be achieved with some sculpted additions to the light cavalry box. For me and I'm sure many others this has been a long and eagerly awaited release, in my case I've been hoping to create some early 1500's French Ordonnance archers and the first effort isn't too bad if I do say so myself !

To achieve the shape of the base coat skirt I had to glue the rider to the horse which may prove tricky when painting. I may try different ways of doing this but nothing springs to mind as yet.

Stuart

OSHIROmodels:
Looks good  :)

Could you sculpt part of a horse and saddle as a temporary figure mount when sculpting the figures?

cheers

James

Captain Blood:
Good work Stuart  :)

I could wish Michael would sculpt a few more different heads in soft caps though...  ::)

Atheling:
Excellent work Stuart  :-* :-* :-*

You talented so and so  ;) :)

Re: my comments about Procreate being less tacky at Salute? Well, I bought some more, as the other stuff was more then three years old and it was more tacky than usual but not as tacky as the older stuff- of course it could have been the mixing ratio that but I think I prefer the stuff that's three years old and probably going off!!

Darrell.

Ray Earle:
Lovely work. Looking forward to seeing it with some paint on it.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version