Forum > Post-Apocalyptic Tales

Junktown Scrapyard Crew - Update - Muthaship Supplies

(1/294) > >>

clanmac:
Temporary unemployment has few benefits, but one is the chance to get some stuff done and cease lurking. The net result in this case is Rosie and her Junktown Scrapyard crew. My models are vaguely Fallout inspired (so god knows what happens now number 4 is on the way). I have  a group of surface dwelling survivors underway (living in Junktown) and then a gang of well equipped Vault Dwellers - a few sneak peak WIPs at the end.

Rosie, aka the Scrap Queen runs Junktown's surprisingly well equipped but inevitably shabby Scrapyard and salvage operation.

Her brother Cutter is the technical brains, happiest only when turning large things into piles of smaller things.

Mr J is the quiet but effective muscle that keeps the competition in line. He is also quite handy with explosives, so he looks after the bomb shed...

Fit Nina and Shae are the power tool princesses of the outfit.

Scooter keeps all the equipment working, but he won't paint it.

Travis makes stuff..and he smells.

Trent breaks things

A couple of group shots

The junk

The Humvee

Scrapyard equipment

A few glamour shot of the crew

Hope you like it. More to follow while the break lasts...

Gunbird:
Impressive!

I must ask, the big radar on the tank, lucky find or store bought? I've been looking for something like that for quite some time now.

6milPhil:
Stunningly good. The figures are brill, the vehicles terrific but for me the enormous amount of scrap is the magical detail, a rusty cherry on top.  8)

clanmac:
Many thanks.

For Gunbird, the radar was a spare weapon option with a Dust Tactics US walker. To be honest I don't have much time for walkers, but they make a great source of hydraulic bits for stuff like this.

Steve F:

--- Quote from: clanmac on June 04, 2015, 02:48:25 PM ---The Hughes Corporation Recycl-o-matic

--- End quote ---

Feed Clark Kent in at one end, and Superman bursts out of the other …

A great collection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version