Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Crooked Dice: Free 7TV 2nd Edition Beta rules available  (Read 3351 times)

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Crooked Dice: Free 7TV 2nd Edition Beta rules available
« on: July 01, 2015, 10:27:50 AM »

After loads of hard work writing, playtesting and laying out files and web pages, we finally get it together, and now YOU can download the epic work that is the 2nd Edition of 7TV.

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/7tv-2nd-edition-beta-test-launches/

If you click on the tabs on this page you can access 3 pages which detail the what and they why of the game, proposed release schedule, latest news, and the all important download link. We’re inviting feedback, so please let us know what you think, especially in the light of playing it yourselves. We think it’s pretty great, but we’d love to know what you think!

We'll be providing regular updates on these pages and on Facebook detailing the mechanics, cast building and much more to help. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:40:53 AM by uti long smile »
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Re: Crooked Dice: Free 7TV 2nd Edition Beta rules available
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 11:28:18 AM »

And... Action! This week's 2E update looks at one of the most important factors of the game - plot points.

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/wp/2nd-edition-plot-points/

Offline DrVesuvius

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 11:14:07 PM »
Where can we go to discuss the 7TV2 Beta (and 7TV in general)?

Every time I try to register on the Crooked Dice forum, I get error messages like "Guest access has been disabled."  and "Registration has been closed."  It's been like that for some time now.

One of the big things that sells a game to me is going to its home forum and seeing what other real gamers (rather than company demo teams) are doing with it.  7TV seems to be missing that at the moment.

Dr V

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 06:14:59 PM »
Where can we go to discuss the 7TV2 Beta (and 7TV in general)?

Every time I try to register on the Crooked Dice forum, I get error messages like "Guest access has been disabled."  and "Registration has been closed."  It's been like that for some time now.

One of the big things that sells a game to me is going to its home forum and seeing what other real gamers (rather than company demo teams) are doing with it.  7TV seems to be missing that at the moment.

Dr V

Sorry! We had to close open registration as we were getting 200 spam sign-ups a day. Just email us at mail@crooked-dice.co.uk and let me know your preferred screen name and I'll set you up manually ASAP.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:49:40 PM by uti long smile »

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »

Our playtesters have been through it with a variety of tricorders, nuclear scanners and alien mind probes. We’re fairly confident we have locked down an even tighter version than previously. Now available FREE to download from Gumroad with:

https://gumroad.com/l/lyEOe

• Changed/improved numerous things after playtest comments
• Revised the order and wording for clarity
• Fixed more typos and gremlins
• Updated all the cards to the new rules

It’s all still 100% FREE and is now pretty close in content to the rules which will get released in a snazzy box set April 2016. The box will contain (amongst many other things) 2x rulebooks, in full colour, bedecked with photos, illustrations and TV listings.