Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:27:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: GMG Video Battle Report - Fallout: Nickle City Stories - This is Not a Test  (Read 22665 times)

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
  • Heal them, with fire from above.
    • Guerrilla Miniature Games
What I've come up with so far covers the 'Golden Horseshoe' area of the Great Lakes. There are some kernels of information in Fallout 3 and New Vegas when they discuss the 'great powers' in the East... the Institute (Boston, MIT) and 'Ronto (Toronto). I'm local to the Niagara region, which is a thin strip of land between lakes Erie and Ontario which would be a natural war-time choke point. In the Fallout canon all trade with China has ceased in war-time so it would be natural that the old Industrial hearts of the area would still be beating. Hamilton (The Hammer) is a steel-town with lake access to ship raw material all through the lakes. It has been repurposed by the New Dominion and is a big source of their strength. Peace Bridge is the final standing access point in Niagara between Nickle City (Buffalo) and its raider infested ruins and the the New Dominion itself. My peacekeepers are stationed there and that was the setting for the first arc of my series.

The second arc will move the time of year forward (The Last of Us style) to Fall/Winter. The setting will shift to The Hammer and it will focus on two new warbands. :)

All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make, the better.
To see more painted Toy Soldiers, check out my Blog!

Offline Rusty72

• Assistant
Just looked at this and watched all 3 back to back, awesome! Hurry up September. This has got me digging through my lead piles o_o

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Yea, I am already looking at my lead pile going, hrm....been waiting for that game to come along to inspire me. I just have to win that PDF or scrape together cash somehow to buy it and a few extra figs!
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
I see the winner posted in the video 1, has the other two been selected yet? If not when?

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
They were posted up the friday after each video went up. :)

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
Halloween Special Episode up today, featuring the great papercraft accessories from Wasteland Essentials: One!

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
Halloween Special Episode up today, featuring the great papercraft accessories from Wasteland Essentials: One!

Good stuff!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:36:49 AM by styx »

Offline Deathwing

• Mad Scientist
    • World's End Publishing
Required watching I must say.
Joseph McGuire, President/Janitor at World’s End Publishing; producer of the upcoming post-apocalypse skirmish warband game This Is Not a Test.

https://www.facebook.com/TNTGame

http://worldsendpublishing.com/

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Thanks for sharing, And who makes the brotherhood squires? 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:05:00 AM by commissarmoody »
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline horridperson

• Mad Scientist
  • Doing the Will of The Horned Cat
    • Void Spaces
I think they are Black Scorpion USMC models.

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
hmmm, black Scorpion doesn't seem to make them any more

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
Yeah, they appear to have discontinued the USMC ranges. I hope they don't do so with Tombstone... they're some of the best Cowboys on the market!

Offline horridperson

• Mad Scientist
  • Doing the Will of The Horned Cat
    • Void Spaces
Thanks for the heads up.  I've a hankering for some western painting and the tombstone models are very nice.  I was thinking dead man's hand for a rule set though.

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
I noticed that Black Scorpion doesn't have these on their site anymore. Did some digging and Empress Miniatures seem like a good replacement.