Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:01:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686668
  • Total Topics: 118120
  • Online Today: 817
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: GMG Video Battle Report - Fallout: Nickle City Stories - This is Not a Test  (Read 22596 times)

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
  • Heal them, with fire from above.
    • Guerrilla Miniature Games
The latest and greatest from RobCo and General Atomics.

Protectron, Wreck-it-Bot and Dependo-Bot for This is Not a Test. :)

All life is an experiment.
The more experiments you make, the better.
To see more painted Toy Soldiers, check out my Blog!

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
Legendary.

I don't recognize the chap in the middle, but he is a corker. Where is he from.
Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers. P. Cushing
Peabody Here!

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
Legendary.

Seconded, he looks like something out of Portal.  :)

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
Seconded, he looks like something out of Portal.  :)
Legendary.

He's an Epic Duck Studio Eyebot that Mike from the CoOp sculpted and had cast in a limited run of 300. Gone now sadly, but he gave me one and I decided to paint him up!

Lots of interest in this fella now, so Mike may well make a bunch of these and make them available. I'll let you guys know! :)

Offline TheCaptain

• Librarian
Great work on the Nickle City videos, especially the newest one. Hopefully we'll get to see the glorious leader, Napoleon, in action.

Offline Redmao

• Scientist
  • Canadian Agent
Got to love that the Eyebot was charging into action and singing the Final Fantasy victory song.
Well done on the video.

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
Jay and I are planning the finale to that three game arc for the next couple weeks. I'm not going to spoil anything... but Chicken and Bacon do go well together. :)

Here' a link for those that missed it!

Nickle City Stories - Ep 06 - Swineland Part 1

Offline rollawaythestone

• Librarian
Looking forward to it! I'm a big fan of all that you do. Keep it up.

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
Looking forward to it! I'm a big fan of all that you do. Keep it up.

Thanks dude! Lots more to come! :)

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
Has Mike heard the people's cries for more Eyebots?  ;) :D  Got a chance to watch most of the last video last night, really liked that big factory ruin in the center.  Did you make it? Great stuff as always Ash.  :)

Offline Deathwing

• Mad Scientist
    • World's End Publishing
Has Mike heard the people's cries for more Eyebots?  ;) :D  

Unfortunately, the classic version of the Eye-Bot was built and designed for heavy construction, a task for which it was ill-suited.  While it was perfectly engineered for said work, it's intelligent AI become bored and this led to repeated trouble with various workplace accidents, though the original design company quantified these mishaps as mere hi-jinx.  Only so many Eye-Bots were made and these were quietly retired, the prize possession of robot enthusiasts who could affords them.  A few years before the Great Fall, Goldman Dynamics, a competitor of the original Eye-Bot company, hired the Eye-Bot designer to build a new version of the robot, dubbed the B-HOLD-R.  Instead of repetitive manual labor, the B-HOLD-R's AI was tasked to industrial security, a task it seemed to enjoy.  Industrial saboteurs, echo-terrorists, and rabble rousers all over the country soon learned to their detriment the delight, and some would overt cruelty, the B-HOLD-R seemed to take in punishing trespassers.  In the wasteland today, while the original Eye-Bot can be found in isolated places. the B-HOLD-R is much more likely to been seen.
Joseph McGuire, President/Janitor at World’s End Publishing; producer of the upcoming post-apocalypse skirmish warband game This Is Not a Test.

https://www.facebook.com/TNTGame

http://worldsendpublishing.com/

Offline Hupp n at em

• Mastermind
Unfortunately, the classic version of the Eye-Bot was built and designed for heavy construction, a task for which it was ill-suited.  While it was perfectly engineered for said work, it's intelligent AI become bored and this led to repeated trouble with various workplace accidents, though the original design company quantified these mishaps as mere hi-jinx.  Only so many Eye-Bots were made and these were quietly retired, the prize possession of robot enthusiasts who could affords them.  A few years before the Great Fall, Goldman Dynamics, a competitor of the original Eye-Bot company, hired the Eye-Bot designer to build a new version of the robot, dubbed the B-HOLD-R.  Instead of repetitive manual labor, the B-HOLD-R's AI was tasked to industrial security, a task it seemed to enjoy.  Industrial saboteurs, echo-terrorists, and rabble rousers all over the country soon learned to their detriment the delight, and some would overt cruelty, the B-HOLD-R seemed to take in punishing trespassers.  In the wasteland today, while the original Eye-Bot can be found in isolated places. the B-HOLD-R is much more likely to been seen.

...me likey.  :D

Offline Mr. Peabody

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Canuck Amok
In the wasteland today, while the original Eye-Bot can be found in isolated places. the B-HOLD-R is much more likely to been seen.

Makes me think I might be able to "see" one on a table near me in the not too distant future...  ::)

A man can dream...

Offline Deathwing

• Mad Scientist
    • World's End Publishing
Makes me think I might be able to "see" one on a table near me in the not too distant future...  ::)

A man can dream...

Signs point to yes.

Offline Achilles

• Mad Scientist
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:36:56 PM by Achilles »