Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690801
  • Total Topics: 118351
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Black Cat Bases head for a "Hasslefree" time in Antwerp with more new releases  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
    • http://www.blackcatbases.com
We are getting ready to head off to Crisis in Antwerp.

We are pleased to be taking 210 Hasslefree product codes with us this year, so visit us to pick up some lovely figures from them.

We also have a few last minute releases which we will be taking with us.

First we have a female and a male gun fighter:

Next are a floating little girl and a daemonic small boy:

Finally we have a male and a female civilian:

All are joining "The Lost & the Strange" in "The Lost" category.

We hope to see you at Crisis!

Offline itchy

• Mad Scientist
Hi was just about to order the full set of the "ghouls in hoodies" are these gunfighters etc ready for mail order yet if so i will order them as well and how do your figures match up size wise with hasslefree if you dont mind me asking.

Offline Black Cat Bases

• Catwoman
  • Mad Scientist
    • http://www.blackcatbases.com
Hi,

That's nice, thank you! Our figures in "The Lost & the Strange" range are true 28mm scale (so 28mm to eye.) Looking at Kitty and Bubba who I have to hand, they look fine, ours might be a bit more "heavy set" in some of the female, but nothing that makes them look odd or non compatible, as far as I can see!
Yes all the figures in this advert are on the website in "The Lost" part of "The Lost & the Strange" and available for dispatch (we make all our own miniature inhouse!) Here is a link: http://www.blackcatbases.com/product.asp?strPageHistory=category&numSearchStartRecord=0&strParents=145&CAT_ID=145&P_ID=604&btnProduct=Products...

Thanks

Jo:)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 12:14:00 AM by Black Cat Bases »

Offline itchy

• Mad Scientist
great thanks for the quick reply i will get my order off today thanks.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
You are an agent of evil out to strip me of my savings!

Eerie kids and civilians!

Good thing that I alredy HAVE placed a (rather small, I'm afraid) BCB-order some days ago....   :P  ;)

Well, I better get some stuff painted, so I can justify buying more stuff.....   ;D

Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline itchy

• Mad Scientist
ordered the figures today as i said i would but ended up buying bits of scenary and bases ....the web sites full of stuff,i had to take a cold shower to calm down

Offline itchy

• Mad Scientist
Orderd my ghouls and other bits and pieces last thursday and they arrived today thats 6days including a weekend and packed in sturdy clam shell blisters ,so all arrived in one piece with no bent arms etc.

The ghouls are excellent im going to use them as reapers from blade 2 also got some phone boxes and post box to use with my geezers stuff.

Offline Doomhippie

• Scatterbrained Genius
Great stuff. Poor me, poor wife. We're gonna starve this winter.
Roky Erickson flies my spaceship!

Offline UncleRhino

• Scientist
As much as I detest the band AC/DC that schoolboy kind of makes me chuckle a bit about their onstage costume choice of the schoolboy get-up.  I suppose someone will put together an AC/DC vignette now...I hate to think I have inspired one of you to such a low of lows, but it would be funny to see anyhow.

Oddly enough, I am a tremendous admirer of Tool, and you can always find some sort of strange humanoid creature that looks right out of one of their videos...

Ryan