Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:41:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686665
  • Total Topics: 118120
  • Online Today: 817
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: [commercial] Mantic's Dungeon Quest:Dwarf Kings Quest release weekend offer  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
    • Sally 4th Wargames Terrain & Figure Storage
Well, the wait is over and we just unpacked our first delivery of Dungeon Saga, The Dwarf Kings Quest from Mantic Games, quite possibly their finest work to date. To celebrate this we are running a special offer over the release weekend; 15% discount so £42.50.

Full details at : http://wargamesbuildings.co.uk/Preorder-Dungeon-Saga-The-Dwarf-Kings-Quest

The game comes in a lovely book style case and is jam packed with miniatures, counters, rooms and corridors and accesories. The game is played with a Games Master managing the bad guys and a team playing the questing adventurers. Similar in some ways to Heroquest / Warhammer Quest.
Mantic have promised a raft of expansion products as time goes on, adding new challenges and game modes to your Dungeon Saga. The first of these will be Adventurer's Companion which will add an AI system for solo and fully co-operative play, the ability to create unique characters from scratch using any model in your collection, the tools you need to design your own dungeons and much more!
Chris Abbey
Www.sally4th.co.uk

Offline wolfie907

• Librarian
I think mantic is Lame for this these are already in retail I haven't even got my Kickstart pledge yet it's kind of a slap to the face

Offline PanzerKaput

• Scientist
I had a reply from Mantic and they stated that the game wasnt being released until the New Year. Mind you if it is earlier all the better

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
I would assume these are the retailer pledges.

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
No, friday was the release date for UK retailers through our normal distributors.

To be honest we have not had much of a take up on our special offer, so presumably most gamers have signed up to Mantics Kickstarter!

Offline Golgotha

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • BMC Miniatures - All things wargame related.
Seems really good deal given that it still costs 49.99 on the official Mantic site? http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/dungeon-saga.html

Offline PanzerKaput

• Scientist
I agree it does seem to be a very good offer. Chris when is the actual release date?

Offline Chris Abbey

• Mastermind
The UK release date was (to the best of my understanding), last Friday (20th November). That is when UK retailers got their pre-ordered stock.
Our launch weekend deal which is 15% discount runs until tommorow (Monday 23rd November).