Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:51:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: New - Zombies from Brigade Games  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
Re: New - Zombies from Brigade Games
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »
Also not a fan of green skinned zombies, but they look great!

Or those that raided mummy's make-up box, that lipstick is SO not their colour!

(Sorry always ribbing Orctrader about his pansy zombies.... :D).

The Commander
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2008, 06:48:49 AM »
So the German Zombies from Spyglass will now be sold by Brigade Games?  That is great news if true...  I am sad that Spyglass is going bust! :'(  Though it did say at the website that he may start up again with resin releases.  Hope so!

Lon will you be expanding the modern metal zombies?  They look really good!  I will be getting some for sure!  Please do a pack of modern women zombies and a pack of modern children zombies!!!  There is definately a need for more women and children zombies! lol

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »
So the German Zombies from Spyglass will now be sold by Brigade Games?  That is great news if true...  I am sad that Spyglass is going bust! :'(  Though it did say at the website that he may start up again with resin releases.  Hope so!

Lon will you be expanding the modern metal zombies?  They look really good!  I will be getting some for sure!  Please do a pack of modern women zombies and a pack of modern children zombies!!!  There is definately a need for more women and children zombies! lol

Steve isn't going bust, he's changing direction and company name, so fret not. At least the 28mm zeds have a new home.

The Commander

Offline brigadegames

• Scientist
    • BrigadeGames.com
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008, 01:12:21 AM »

Yes, we bought the Spyglass zombies including the unreleased WW2 Russians and Moderns.
Yes I will be expanding the zombie range unless sales are disappointing.
Lon Weiss
BrigadeGames
Boot Hill

http://www.BrigadeGames.com

http://www.BrigadeGamesMinis.com

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/brigadegames

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrigadeGames

IG: https://www.instagram.com/BrigadeGames<br /

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 10:16:27 PM »

Steve isn't going bust, he's changing direction and company name, so fret not. At least the 28mm zeds have a new home.

The Commander

Great news!  I can't wait to see some new releases! :D

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »

Yes, we bought the Spyglass zombies including the unreleased WW2 Russians and Moderns.
Yes I will be expanding the zombie range unless sales are disappointing.

Also great news Lon! lol  When do you think the zombies will be available for purchase?

Offline brigadegames

• Scientist
    • BrigadeGames.com
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 02:59:52 AM »
Hopefully the initial casting run will be here by mid January.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »
Hopefully the initial casting run will be here by mid January.

Mmmmm.... looking forward to the Russians. Just bought a bunch of the Germans from Spyglass as I heard they wer closing down.....

(BTW: HLBS is closing their 28 mm line.... (notch, notch...)  ;) )
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline TadPortly

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.oxfordhousehold.co.uk/
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 01:35:54 PM »
Sadly Spyglass are shut...
They were all drawn to the Keep; the soldiers who brought death; the father and daughter fighting for life; the people who have always feared it; and the one man who knows its secret....

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 01:40:39 PM »
Sadly Spyglass are shut...

Cry no more - it's exactly those I bought Lon is soon bringing out. Another reason for buying Brigade stuff (I really need to get that Alien Invasion Commander I forgot to order the first time around  ::) ).