Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:49:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689751
  • Total Topics: 118293
  • Online Today: 764
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Thinking about starting up a campaign where World's Collide Using Super Mission  (Read 767 times)

Offline Bythtron

• Assistant
Thinking of setting it in with rules from Super Mission Force. Trying to figure out how i want to do. I have some ideas typed out. Just need to weave the stories together.

The first encounter I was thinking of having it be War for the ring. Where the party is racing to free a ring from imprisonment. But they end up facing off against the competition. Who has aquired the rival ring the Red Lantern/Yellow Ring. Thinking the party involved would be Namor and some other allies.

Namor
Black Manta
Eel
Killer Shark
Not sure who else to have in the opposition forces with Namor.

Second scenario thinking do i go after Namor or do a free prisoners being held by Amanda Waller.

Sorta if the players send part of their team to figure out what Namor is up to. Will they have enough strength to send to free prisoners.

I will have to come up with stats for the characters as well as any equipment i want to give them. Like a Lantern ring, eye of agamotto or a symbiote.

Offline Bythtron

• Assistant
Maybe I need to figure out who the Big Villians are in the story. S o that i will know who the smaller villians are going to be. One of the villians will be Namor as he wants control of Atlantis from Aquaman.

Trying to come up with some gangs that would work together. Namor with Black Manta and Killer Shark as well as Eel. What other DC and Marvel characters would work with Namor. The Serpent Society could be working with Namor and Black Manta to get them in power.

Luthor who would be with. I don't see Luthor working with the Red Skull.

Dr.Doom what allies could he be using.

Amanda Waller would she work with Director Fury of SHIELD or would she being going up against him. I think Amanda would be working her dark projects as she thinks it will help save the country.

Offline Bythtron

• Assistant
Does anyone have any ideas on how you would build Helspont in Super Mission Force.

Thinking as well as Namor. Thinking of giving out equipment like a Yellow Lantern ring or Red Lantern ring. Wondering how that would work in the game. As well as different versions of Mjolnir.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 12:44:20 AM by Bythtron »

Offline Bythtron

• Assistant
This is what i have so far for Captain America. I was trying to make him a Guardian. What powers should i add to help get his defense up. As i had to pump him up to a Super.