Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:45:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689345
  • Total Topics: 118275
  • Online Today: 648
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Shadows of Yorkshire  (Read 1633 times)

Yorkshire_man

Shadows of Yorkshire
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »
With it being the "NEW YEAR" " :)HAVE A HAPPY AND BRILLIANT NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE :)"

I would like to explain my love of figures/my interests in "DARK FUTURE SCENARIOS",and my absolute delight of this  :)forum :).
I really like anything that is either post apocolytic ie "Stalker/Clear skies" "Occult wars" "hellgate london",or say modern troops/forces against "Hell forces/Aliens/mutants/Zombies" (ex girlfriends ha ha ha ha...) i have always believed there was great scope for gaming.
I do like "dark technology" and mutants/zombies wandering around,mad cyborgs,creatures that some virus has affected.The game "WARZONE" got right for me.Anything that allows itself to be it used for a dark future.Games such as "Resistance fall of man" "F.E.A.R" that kind of dark future/spirits "Jericho" by Clive barker i really enjoyed.
To be honest i play to much on-line but this will chage this year as i want to spend more time modelling and painting,the ideas/games i came across on line,really do make brilliant scenarios :) take "Doom" for example a perfect example.I have listed one or two ideas i come up with sometimes,

"a russian village plagued by say a mutant creature seen wandering through the ruins of cheynobel,it gives off a faint green glow.Modern russian paratroopers are sent in to investigate and kill/capture the beast!!"

"Special forces sent into a research base,where experiments have been conducted on "captures aliens".

Anyway thats the outlook i will stay with as it allows me great scope in modelling and building,i really need to get "my act together!!"

Cheers all,

Tony:)

PS.If anyone has anything they do not want say choas/mutants/undead please let me know,i am sure we can come to an agreement :)