Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:16:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Argonor's Generic Fantasy Stuff (Everything not GoB or LotR)  (Read 32861 times)

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Excellent. I have a railroad pretty close. In fact my morning rub is parallel with one and early enough to not feel stupid collecting rocks.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
Excellent. I have a railroad pretty close. In fact my morning rub is parallel with one and early enough to not feel stupid collecting rocks.

Just be sure to pick the clean ones - the black oily dirt is nasty  ;)
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Hmmm pretty dark in the morning when I go out so I'll do a few trips.
Nice AAR by the way. I do enjoy reading them.

Offline Ethelred the Almost Ready

• Mastermind

Life must be more exciting in your part of the world.  I have a morning run, but a morning rub may be more fun lol lol

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
Hmmm pretty dark in the morning when I go out so I'll do a few trips.
Nice AAR by the way. I do enjoy reading them.

Thanks, I like to make those records of past games - helps me memorize rules, and can be looked up for character history.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
I finally managed to finish Sigga, my daughter Lea's in-game alter ego

Couple more pics on my blog.

Offline number1section1

• Bookworm
I have been following your SS&SS project with interest, your painting is very well done, and the breakdown of the turns in the battle reports on your blog are helping me to understand the rules before taking the plunge.

Which cards do you use for your games? And does anyone know of anywhere that sells the book in print?

Offline Little Odo

• Mastermind
    • Little Odo's Grand Days Out
Superb painting on a great figure. I especially like the way you have got the leather to work so well and the face is great too - is that natural light shading on her face or did you paint the shading? If painted that is fantastic brushmanship.
Little Odo's Grand Days Out
http://littleodo.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline blacksoilbill

• Mastermind
Great work on Sigga! It's a very nice miniature, and you've done a great job on it!

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
I have been following your SS&SS project with interest, your painting is very well done, and the breakdown of the turns in the battle reports on your blog are helping me to understand the rules before taking the plunge.

Which cards do you use for your games? And does anyone know of anywhere that sells the book in print?

Thanks!
The pdf version of the rules comes with printable cards - I just printed, laminated, and cut out the deck. There's a printed card set available, too. Ganesha Games sell both the printed and pdf versions.

Superb painting on a great figure. I especially like the way you have got the leather to work so well and the face is great too - is that natural light shading on her face or did you paint the shading? If painted that is fantastic brushmanship.

Thank you, the shade is natural, the cowl is rather deep and created the effect under my photo station lights.
The leather is Foundry Rawhide, btw.

Great work on Sigga! It's a very nice miniature, and you've done a great job on it!

Thanks - it took me long enough. Well I did not paint on it all the time, as I have been busy trying to get some space cleared on my prepping station, so much of my hobby time the last month was spent cleaning and basing/rebasing minis instead.

Offline beefcake

• Galactic Brain
Life must be more exciting in your part of the world.  I have a morning run, but a morning rub may be more fun lol lol
I really like trains.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
Fiddling around with yet another SS&SS warband...

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
Re: Argonor's Generic Fantasy Stuff (Currently Sellswords and Spellslingers)
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2018, 12:06:40 AM »
Very little activity this summer - it's been sweltering hot the last couple of months, and we were away a couple of weeks touring Belgium, Normandy, Bretagne, and a short stop in Paris - but I have printed this little thingy for SS&SS:

I hope to resume painting after this weekend, if the temperatures drop to a less deathly level...

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #103 on: August 16, 2018, 02:10:11 AM »
As Andrea has mentioned on more than one occasion that he is working on (or planning) a dungeon supplement for SS&SS (due out 2019), I have begun preparations for that.

Details on my blog, for those interested.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »
Some 3D-printed stuff, this time designed by beefcake

Much more to come, but I am currently printing some nice boxes in Hogwarts house colours for my daughters.

More pics on the blog.