Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:43:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689603
  • Total Topics: 118286
  • Online Today: 646
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Dragon Rampant Undead Army WIP- More Skeleton Foot Sergeants added 08 August 16  (Read 15414 times)

Offline Grumbledook

• Scientist
    • It's a Hobby, not an Addiction!
These all look fantastic. It's also refreshing to see quite a bright, and dare I say 'lively' looking Undead army!

May I be so bold as to ask which paint you use for the rust since it looks really effective? Also, since my knowledge of 28mm miniatures are pretty much limited to GW and Rackham, are the Sketetons also Mantic like the ghouls?

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
I will freely admit creative bankruptcy, I am now considering a Dragon rampant army made from fireforge crusaders with undead heads. I'm pretty sure that's just my mind making an amalgam of your lion and dragon rampant armies.  lol
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Pappa Midnight

• Mastermind
  • Web-Fu 10th Dan Blackbelt
    • Pappa Midnight Presents Displaced Miniatures
These all look fantastic. It's also refreshing to see quite a bright, and dare I say 'lively' looking Undead army!

May I be so bold as to ask which paint you use for the rust since it looks really effective? Also, since my knowledge of 28mm miniatures are pretty much limited to GW and Rackham, are the Sketetons also Mantic like the ghouls?

Thank you. The darker rust colour is Games workshop "Dark Flesh" and the lighter shade is "Brilliant Orange". The skeletons are all from Mantic Games.

I will freely admit creative bankruptcy, I am now considering a Dragon rampant army made from fireforge crusaders with undead heads. I'm pretty sure that's just my mind making an amalgam of your lion and dragon rampant armies.  lol

Undead Crusaders......... Sounds pretty good to me.......

Regards
PM
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.

Offline tomrommel1

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
    • Wargamesgazette
very very nice indeed
In hoc signo vinces

Have a look at www.wargamesgazette.com

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
Brill,
I really like the blue-lit eye sockets from your skellies, gives them a true animated feel. Nice touch!  :)
Leadhead