Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:58:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: US Marines  (Read 5449 times)

Offline Dr DeAth

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Little Lead Men
Re: US Marines
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »
I think I recognise the Sergeant from the mustache and pose, wasn't he the policeman in the Village People. The Paroom station officer seems to remember the actions to the song too - YMCA!  :)

Joking apart, nice paintjob as always.

Photos of my recent efforts are at www.littleleadmen.com and https://beaverlickfalls.blogspot.com

Online Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 08:33:56 AM »
I think I recognise the Sergeant from the mustache and pose, wasn't he the policeman in the Village People. The Paroom station officer seems to remember the actions to the song too - YMCA!  :)

Joking apart, nice paintjob as always.

He's right you know. lol

In that case in the spirit of the game Dave must now attend the Grotto dressed either in full biker leathers, a motorcycle cop outfit, contruction worker or Red Indian chief... :o
"These creatures do not die like the bee after the first sting, but go on age after age, feeding on the blood of the living"  - Abraham Van Helsing

Offline Dr DeAth

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Little Lead Men
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »

He's right you know. lol

In that case in the spirit of the game Dave must now attend the Grotto dressed either in full biker leathers, a motorcycle cop outfit, contruction worker or Red Indian chief... :o

I'll second that requirement, but add a caveat that he only wears the costume at the venue. Bullshott and I will be travelling together and I don't fancy stopping at a motorway services with him dressed as a dubious Red Indian or Motorbike cop! :)

« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 10:44:03 AM by Dr De'Ath »

Online Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »

He's right you know. lol

I'll second that requirement, but add a caveat that he only wears the costume at the venue. Bullshott and I will be traverlling together and I don't fancy stopping at a motorway services with him dressed as a dubious Red Indian or Motorbike cop! :)

I suppose to make both of you feel more at ease on the journey down you could be dressed as the construction worker ;)

Offline Dr DeAth

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Little Lead Men
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »

He's right you know. lol

I'll second that requirement, but add a caveat that he only wears the costume at the venue. Bullshott and I will be traverlling together and I don't fancy stopping at a motorway services with him dressed as a dubious Red Indian or Motorbike cop! :)

I suppose to make both of you feel more at ease on the journey down you could be dressed as the construction worker ;)

And to make us feel at ease when we arrive, perhaps all attendees could come dressed as one of the Village People  :D  ;)

Online Malamute

• Prince of Darkness
  • Elder God
    • Boot Hill Miniatures
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

He's right you know. lol

And to make us feel at ease when we arrive, perhaps all attendees could come dressed as one of the Village People  :D  ;)

Splendid idea.  :D

Nothing new for Thunderchicken, he's always dressed as one of them... ;
I'll get the biker outfit with  stick on Mexican style moustache.  :)

Offline Thunderchicken

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Amusingly clumsy.
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »

Splendid idea.  :D

Nothing new for Thunderchicken, he's always dressed as one of them... ;

You make me do it.

I can do people of the Village of the Damned, dont think it will have the same impact though.
Don't!