Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:04:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: "Victory Decision: Raid" needs your feedback and playtesting  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
"Victory Decision: Raid" needs your feedback and playtesting
« on: September 21, 2016, 04:37:49 PM »
Hi folks,

I am about to release my latest book.
Victory Decision: Raid - WWII Ultraskirmish.

The biggest difference: Each unit in “Victory Decision: Raid!” represents one individual infantry model. It is basically infantry squad vs infantry squad. Normal game would be 6-10 men per side. Maybe a light vehicle.
Most of the action of the platoon level Victory Decision is still there, but some abilities and actions work a bit different.
Absolutely new is the Infantry Unit Combat Status. It is just one additional level of detail but it changes the game a lot.
All test games has shown the same tactical depth but with much less minis.

As most of you know I am not only a gamer but also a very dedicated miniature painter. If you follow my website, you might have noticed weekly updates with newly painted minis.
Thus, I always wanted a ruleset that would give me the opportunity to play with almost any WW II miniature available and if possible with very few miniatures at one time. Quite often a new miniature company springs up with some very cool and well-designed minis which capture my eye. Wouldn't it be nice to just be able to play with these miniatures without having to learn yet another system dedicated directly to a miniatures line or to paint countless minis?   ;)

Now I need the help of 4-6 motivated LAFers with the final playtest.

I prefer English speaking LAFers with a background in my ViDe platoon level games.
If you are interested please drop me a PM.

All who helped will get a free pdf of the final product and will be mentioned in the rulebook.  :o 8)
cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - http://www.adpublishing.de