Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Arget8's Game of Thrones: The Rains of Castamere (Lannister) Update on page 4!  (Read 9701 times)

Offline dinohunterpoa

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Everything is Better with Vampire Supermodels
    • Isla de Santa Biscaya

Great conversions, CONGRATULATIONS!  ;)
"Because life is made of inspiration, dreaming and insanity in about equal measure."
- Erzsébet Báthory - 1560-1614 (?)

Offline arget8

• Scientist
Thanks for the kind comments! I've got the oval shields ready to go, just waiting for the transfers from Magister Militum now. I'm hoping to sculpt up a few more in the next week.

Offline Wellington Bonaparte

• Scientist
  • Strike Sure
Hi Arget8,
Did you ever complete your SOIAF armies? Unfortunately I can't see any of the photos just the big photobucket picture. I've read  through the thread and would love to see your take on Westeros to see how it matches to my own vision.
Stand Fast - Strike Sure -  Carry On - Bydand

Offline arget8

• Scientist
I have not made any further progress. Got distracted by the holidays and then other projects. I've only got to finish the last three Frey knights, then I'll probably try to finish the Boltons that I have started. I was able to buy up MattW's spearmen, so I only have to do a couple units. I'm going to try and cycle in a unit every once in a while between my WW2, Dark Ages, and Sharpe Practice 2 projects.

Offline sukhe_bator

• Mastermind
  • bad hair day
If you go back in and modify your posts with '~original' inserted between the jpg and [/IMG] symbol, you can evade pbucket's strictures... ;) Then we can see all your Frey goodness for posterity! :D
Warriors dreams, summer grasses, all that remains

Offline arget8

• Scientist
Pictures have been fixed! Well, barring the one that simply refuses to come back.

Offline Wellington Bonaparte

• Scientist
  • Strike Sure
Love the photos now I can see them! You've done a really good job on the heraldry must be braver and have a go myself and I really like that you have kept truer to the books, which is what I'm trying to do.
Might even get brave enough to put my limited efforts up on hear. Thanks for sorting the pics out.