Forum > Weird Wars

New stuff for Weird Wars - (15/07/2019) Heer 46 E-100 Kickstarter live

(1/70) > >>

Ballardian:
 I recently came across a new site (paperpanzer.com) that looks like it may become a useful source for vehicles/conversion parts - they seem to be about to start with standard scale model bits (1/72 & 1/35) but also mention an intention to do 1/48 as well (many peoples gaming scale of choice).
 I plan on requesting they look at 1/56 (got to be worth a punt) as the products are pretty good - here's a rather lovely converted RSO which should give a hint of the quality.
 Clockwork Goblin have also previewed some new K'47 stuff Soviet werebears, Daughters of the Motherland & some really nice German Paras/jump troops.

gamer Mac:
the paras are lovely

Predatorpt:

--- Quote from: gamer Mac on October 15, 2016, 07:25:21 PM ---the paras are lovely

--- End quote ---

I just hope that they fit with the Bolt Action plastics, since their metal figures are bigger  :'(

jetengine:

--- Quote from: Predatorpt on October 15, 2016, 07:38:46 PM ---I just hope that they fit with the Bolt Action plastics, since their metal figures are bigger  :'(

--- End quote ---

What makes you say that ?

Predatorpt:

--- Quote from: jetengine on October 15, 2016, 08:45:38 PM ---What makes you say that ?

--- End quote ---

By comparing the Samuel figure with the "normal" GIs

Ok, the guy is supposed to be a "Paragon" (sorf of a super-soldier) so they say he's bigger because of that. But even their zombies and Heavy Infantry are bigger than the "normal" figures that Warlord bundles with the starter sets. I guess it's because the Weird War units are made by Clockwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version