Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690647
  • Total Topics: 118342
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Watchful I Studio miniatures  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Sterling Moose

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: Watchful I Studio miniatures
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »
Ideally, I want to find a European partner to make it easier and cheaper to get my products but if that doesn't work out I am heavily considering attending Salute and perhaps one other European show in 2018.

Joe,
If visiting Salute to sell I recommend you do a fair bit of promotion beforehand and coerce a UK/European Club into putting on a blockbuster game so that the folks can see the quality of your products.  Salute is a very busy show and if people don't know you or what you produce you may find it disappointing from the sales/future sales aspect.
'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.'

Offline WatchfuliStudio

• Assistant
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 10:06:26 PM »
Joe,
If visiting Salute to sell I recommend you do a fair bit of promotion beforehand and coerce a UK/European Club into putting on a blockbuster game so that the folks can see the quality of your products.  Salute is a very busy show and if people don't know you or what you produce you may find it disappointing from the sales/future sales aspect.

Very good advice and I appreciate the thoughts. I would really enjoy the opportunity to find a partner in Europe and then I could just show up in the booth and talk with customers. :) I will probably know by the early fall if I am going because I think the registration fills up quickly.

Offline Matakakea

• Scientist
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 05:31:23 PM »
Well speaking from a perfectly selfish viewpoint, 2018 will be the first time I will have money to spend at Salute for some six years  :D
I'm not a mercenary. Killing's more of a hobby for me.

Offline powerfrog99

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 07:16:44 AM »
Just found out about the Terracotta Kickstarter being delayed to end of the year. The cause being that an European partner for cooperation has been found - Hurra, Hurra  :) :) :)
So it looks we here in Europe can finally have access to these brilliant minis without all the costs for postage and customs and having to visit the customs office kilometers away  :)

Nevertheless having Watchful I Studio attending Crisis in Antwerp would a real thriller!!

cheers Thomas
These days it's Wargods and Warhammer Armies Project I am working on !

Check out my gallery here on LAF
http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

Offline Matakakea

• Scientist
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 05:48:15 PM »
I look forward to seeing how this works out. It's mainly the expense of postage, and the risk of customs, that have prevented me ordering more from Watchful I. I'll also agree on bother of spending over three hours to collect from the PO/Customs, not to mention the £8 'Handling Fee' the ******** charge!